No probs at all. I'd like to think if it was the other way round and it was a Lidnug issue, you'd do the same for me/us
on the subject of Nuking things, just nuke my shawty_ds account it's years old anyway, from here on using my G+ login is great anyway, I'm trying to centralise all my social type accounts under one centralised login provider anyway
In the article I've just submitted, there's an additional "</textitemview>" appearing at the end of the first code block. I did not enter that, but it appeared in the preview. After switching back to HTML mode, it was suddenly there. So I removed it, but after publishing the article, it was back again! The code formatter seems to invent new content on its own... And it's not even in the same language.
Chris updated your article, you can compare both versions to see the differences
If something has a solution... Why do we have to worry about?. If it has no solution... For what reason do we have to worry about?
Help me to understand what I'm saying, and I'll explain it better to you
Rating helpfull answers is nice, but saying thanks can be even nicer.
I've noticed that after the edit, the bug is no longer visible. But it was there and somebody may want to fix it so that it doesn't startle others.
Do the CodeProject guys really format all the syntax highlighting by hand? Yesterday, I first thought that submitting an article is like in a blog system, but after reading through all of the documentation, I felt like they do the same hard work like I do on my website, only for lots of other people... And I have automatic syntax highlighting and file download snippets that do it all at request (I don't need to trigger it).
I'd love to say we hand colour everything by hand, but we don't. We have scripts that do that.
Our auto-language detection does need work, but the main problem was you had <...> in the code and it wasn't HTML encoded. Our scripts can partially deal with this, but sometimes they think you're adding special HTML and try and close open tags.
I... had... okay, you're right. Absolutely did not see that one while hand-encoding the stuff. I first thought I'd need to write that HTML file and started from the template, but eventually took a look at your submission "wizard" (form) and there was that WYSIWYG editor. Thanks for fixing it then.
That is the XML/HTML autocomplete thing jumping in. You have to use the < and > HTML character entities to prevent that. I still think that the XML/HTML autocomplete system should be turned OFF in code blocks.
Look at this page: Windows Runtime
Are you changing something or is it broken?
It had General and How-to sections. Now it only has Sponsored articles. And it looks like the most of recent related articles disappeared from this page.
Update: it looks like articles from this section can't be edited: look at this message
I can't edit my article either. For this one I got message that I have no permission to edit it.
And for my and for some other articles from this section I don't see revisions history.
Well, looks like it has been fixed today. I still wonder whether you did something about that. It would be nice to have few words in reply to such bugs. Just to be aware of what happend.
I'm wondering whether I should have another go at a d3js article, and if I do it would be nice to make the examples come alive. That would require the ability to add scripts to the page, like: <script src="http://d3js.org/d3.v3.min.js">