When you go to a tip, you will see "Update your article" (when hovered says "Update Article") and "About Article". The top-level item in the breadcrumb is also "Articles". Near the bottom, you will see a link that says "Article Top".
Pretty much every time "article" appears, it should be replaced with "tip".
When I go to my articles and click the "Tips" tab, there is no metric listed for views for each tip. I noticed, however, that if I visit one of my tips, it shows the view count on the right of the page.
This doesn't seem like caching anymore, so I'm calling this a bug. I've seen two more tips show up since I posted mine, and mine still hasn't shown up. Being a "Protector", I should be able to create tips which bypass moderation, so I don't think that'd be it either.
Just trying to guess what was happening (i.e., why other tips would appear on the homepage after I published mine, but mine didn't show until a while later). By "flood controls", I mean controlling the rate that articles appear on the homepage. So if 50 people release articles (or tips) at the same time, only one would appear every 5 minutes (in a queue).
Thinking about it, however, maybe I just popped onto another server that happened to cache the "recent articles" control at a different time.
Codeproject site really needs to test again on Login functionality.
Here is scenario
1. I tried to login with my credentials it shows the email or password is incorrect which is ok then i tried forgot password.
2. I click on forgot password, i redirected to page where i entered my email and captcha code it says you need to enable cookies for this page
3. I went to help page and read FAQ where there is a link to test cookies I clicked on it and page says your cookies are enabled
4. Again I went to forgot password but no luck again same message need to enable cookies.
5. So I decided to log a bug and click on this page it says first login to write the bug what the hell it is
6. finally I created a new account and writing this message
All things except creating new account and writing it, I had tried before 4 months and left to login the site again. Hope this is a serious issue and will be taken into consideration.