I got one CZoomView sample file form code project.Actually i want zoom fucntion in my applcaiton for every view.In tht,initially when i set scrollposition,extra window is appearing.
For example,in OnDraw(),i set background of window as black
What happended is after execution,when i scroll the horizonatal or vertical scrolls,the window is scrolling more than actual window rect.
More white screen is appearing apart for black background.How can i avoid that? Because while zooming,if user move the scrolls,then extra empty window will appear.i want to avoid that.
There is (I have been told) a way of using an entire dialog template as a resource in another dialog. This would be very usefull in organising things like a property sheet in one corner and something else in another place. Has anyone tried the mechanics of this?
You don't use a dialog template as a resource in another dialog - to me this implies merging. I've never seen this done.
What is common is to:
- define the parent dialog template
- on the parent, define where a child dialog is to be placed by using a dummy control
- in the parent WM_INITDIALOG:
- call CreateDialog*() to create the child dialog from its template
- find the dummy control and it's extents
- delete the dummy and resize/position the child dialog to take its place
The idea that I can be presented with a problem, set out to logically solve it with the tools at hand, and wind up with a program that could not be legally used because someone else followed the same logical steps some years ago and filed for a patent on it is horrifying.
- John Carmack
Last Visit: 31-Dec-99 18:00 Last Update: 24-Sep-23 17:57