Comments by Mohammad Dayyan (Top 10 by date)

Mohammad Dayyan 2-May-11 15:41pm View

Thanks, but I could find the following query and it works : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5848263/get-count-and-distinct-items-with-linq-query
Mohammad Dayyan 29-Nov-10 11:40am View

the MdsMenu:MenuItem inherits from INamingContainer . How can I implement it? Could you please post a useful link? Thanks.
Mohammad Dayyan 28-Nov-10 2:09am View

So, could you guide me how I can handle the controls' events that are within my WebControl tags ?
Mohammad Dayyan 8-Nov-10 6:17am View

It doesn't work again :-( I inserted `jquery-1.4.3.min.js` in the ServerControl Project, Should I inserted the file in a Web App that is used my ServerControl ?
Mohammad Dayyan 8-Nov-10 6:15am View

How should I do it ? I'm newbie
Mohammad Dayyan 7-Nov-10 14:41pm View

Thanks friend , I've tested all of options :-( but no one work. Actually I'm working on ServerControl, and I have to add Script tag in each Web Application Page that is using my ServerControl.
Mohammad Dayyan 30-Sep-10 22:30pm View

Thanks, But I couldn't run the demo website in the source
Mohammad Dayyan 31-Aug-10 10:35am View

Reason for my vote of 5
thanks
Mohammad Dayyan 31-Aug-10 5:29am View

The snippet code:

<fieldset>
    <legend align="right">???? ??? ????? ?? ???? ???</legend>
    <br />
    <asp:DataList ID="DataList1" runat="server" BackColor="LightGoldenrodYellow" BorderColor="Tan"
        BorderWidth="1px" CellPadding="2" ForeColor="Black">
        <FooterStyle BackColor="Tan" />
        <AlternatingItemStyle BackColor="PaleGoldenrod" />
        <SelectedItemStyle BackColor="DarkSlateBlue" ForeColor="GhostWhite" />
        <HeaderStyle BackColor="Tan" Font-Bold="True" />
        <ItemTemplate>
            <br />
            <table border="0" align="center" style="width: 93%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1">
                <tr>
                    <td>
                        <%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "TextBoxMerchantID") %>
                        <asp:DropDownList ID="DropDownListBankName" runat="server" CssClass="DropDownList">
                            <asp:ListItem Selected="True">???</asp:ListItem>
                            <asp:ListItem>???????</asp:ListItem>
                        </asp:DropDownList>
                    </td>
                    <td>
                        ??? ????
                    </td>
                </tr>
                <tr>
                    <td>
                        <asp:TextBox ID="TextBoxBankAccount" runat="server" CssClass="textbox" MaxLength="50"
                            Text='"<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, TextBoxBankAccount") %>'></asp:TextBox>
                    </td>