This competition has ended
For the month of June, contribute a news item in the Insider News forum and you'll have
a chance to win a $25 Amazon gift card. The Code Project is your development
resource for programming tips, tricks... and news. Between the
Daily Insider, the
Mobile Newsletter, and the
Web Dev Newletter we've got you covered every day with interesting, relevant
news from around the web.
Still, we can make it better. The heart of The Code Project is member contributions.
Now you can contribute news, too.
Head over to the Insider News
forum and link us up a tech-related news article or blog entry that you think
Code Project members should see. Each week we'll award a $25 Amazon card for the most upvoted
news item between June 1, 2012 and June 31, 2012.
How to Enter
What You Can Win
It's easy to enter. Just go find a great news story or blog entry, then:
- Go to the Insider
- Click the "Post a news item" button.
- Create a post for your news item.
||Each week we'll award a $25 Amazon card for the most upvoted news item
between June 1, 2012 and June 31, 2012. (Total of four gift cards - Final judging is at our
||We'll also be awarding the top two overall posts with an ebook: ASP.NET MVC 4 in Action
by Jeffrey Palermo, Jimmy Bogard, Eric Hexter, Matthew Hinze, and Jeremy Skinner (Final judging is at our
For best results, please use the headline of your linked story as the Subject.
Make sure you include a link to the story and a brief description so readers
know what the story is about.
Please keep your posts on-topic. We're all programmers here, so stories should
cover computing, programming and related topics. General technology and science
topics are acceptable if they are related to computing in some way.
- Submitted items must cover developer-related or technology
news or opinion.
- The contest begins on June 1, 2012 and will end June 31, 2012 at 11:59:59
PM US Eastern Standard Time. All entries must be submitted during this period
in order to qualify.
- Entries must follow the submission guidelines outlined above.
- Submitting "news stories" authored by yourself are not permitted. (no self promotion)
- No cheating, making stuff up, stealing your friend's news item, or engaging
in tawdry behaviour.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Duplicate entries will be considered in the order submitted.
- Only those who live in jurisdictions in which this contest is legal may
- Any breach of the rules and the prize will be awarded to the runner up.
- By entering the contest you agree to the rules, conditions of entry, and
agree that your member alias and any submitted material
can be used for promotional purposes by The Code Project and affiliated intergalactic
Conditions of Entry
Current winners list