|I subscribed to this site on April 9th 2004.
In 1 decade or 10 years or 120 months or 3 652 days or 87 648 hours or 5 258 880 minutes or 315 532 800 seconds or 315 532 800 000 milliseconds
* I aged an equal amount.
* I wrote 4 articles.
* I posted 5303 messages.
* Reached 35K mark.
* I subscribed to CP on my first job, now at my sixth.
* Shortest job experience: 3 months, longest: almost 5 years. All jobs had an average travel time between 45 minutes and 1 hour 15 minutes (one way)
* Job business ranged from hospital software to emergency call center software to space related
* Longest travel time from work about 5 hours for about 25 km. (once)
* Most intensive work: 16 hours a day for 2 weeks (incl. weekends) not counting the 1 hour - 1 way travel time.
* I first (organized) MQOTD on 19/10/2012.
* knows the secret of and of course .
* At one point invented the "beer chaser", but CP banned marquee tags in signatures. (not sure if it was because of it ).
* I started martial arts (in 2007) and am currently holding brown belt.
* I recieved one wife and two kids.
* I own two cats.
* I owned 3 hamsters.
* I bought two houses. (not related to the cats, nor the hamsters)
* Did parts of the "bricolage" of those houses myself.
* I drove a Peugeot 206, VW polo, Volvo V40, BMW 318 touring, Skoda Octavia, KIA Venga, VW golf, Volvo S60 not counting replacement cars.
* Most stressfull car ride: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. If you've been there, you'll know why.
* Equally most stressfull car ride: anytime I needed to drive the KIA...
* I got my motorcycle driving license and currently drive a Honda Transalp 2008.
* I visited Australia, USA, Peru, Argentina, Chili, Singapore and Malaysia. (outside Europe)
* Suffered from a mild hypothermia on one trekking experience (Paso de Oveja, Ushuaia).
* Maximum height reached: 4750 m (Santa Cruz pass Peru).
* I swam in a glacier lake and in a lake(pond) with kaymans and piranhas.
* I held a boa and a (small) kayman.
* I took a close up shot of a funnel web spider.
* I touched a wild wombat and took a close shot (photo) of a Possum (both in the wild)
* I swam with pink dolphins in the Amazon river.
* I took up photography as a hobby.
* I bought and still own 6 guitars.
* I learned to play bass guitar (I already played guitar).
* I learned to play the piano (very basic).
* I learned Spanish.
* I did some stupid stuff.
* I did some very clever stuff.
* I met really stupid people.
* I met really clever people.
* I had 0 hospital visits (as patient). Number of sick days: less then 5.
* I travelled an estimated distance of ~ 939 950 949.50 km (reference frame solar system).
* I used Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, MS Access, MySQL and PostgreSQL databases.
* I used Xp in 2004, but using on Windows 7 today.
* I payed (and still pay) way too many taxes.
* I'm still as crazy as I was back in the day and the mental state still feels as childish as it was 10 years ago .
In any case CP was an amazing source of information during the years and a good frustration vent.