acc to my requiremnt i cant use i frame so am using frame set which is working i have a tree view in left side of my pge. while clicking any button of tree view i should get data in right of my frame. the full page shld not get redirected. The tree view and the buttons on shld be visible always. this is my prob. which code shld i use nw help me
acc to my requiremnt i cant use i frame so am using frame set which is working i have a tree view in left side of my pge. while clicking any button of tree view i should get data in right of my frame. the full page shld not get redirected. The tree view and the buttons on shld be visible always. this is my prob. which code shld i use nw help me. ya wen d event occurs it happens bt how to write the coding according to that am a fresher i dont have training. i want coding in VB
I am working on onlinecounselling system website.During the admission proceess student who have
9 merit number could not get admission unless the student who have 8 got.This activity is parallell.
mamy student request at the same time how can i achieve synchronization in asp.net?
Can anybody tell how to develop a chat application like gtalk for intranet website. How can I send and receive message from database using
MS SQl. Please help me I need the code for that....
or mail me at this email@example.com
I need to create a dynamically expanding div tag, and I am not too sure how to go about it. Basically, I have a bulleted list control, which will be inserted inside a div tag. The div tag's height is set to about 70px. When more than 5 list items are added to the bulleted list control, I want the div tag's height to expand to show the rest of the items. What I was thinking is when there are more than 5 list items, to have a little linkbutton with the word more, and to click on this button, which will then expand on the div tag.
The only problem that I need to overcome is that whilst my div tag shows 5 list items, what I need to achieve is to expand the div tag just enough to show the other list items. For instance if I need to show 7 list items, I need to expand the div tag height just to show 7 items, and equally to expand the height if there are 12 items.
Therefore, how I can I dynamically increase the height to fit the number of items I want to show without showing too little or too height?
Hi, you can put the items in another div(for example: id="divMoreItems") which is hidden first and which follows the first five items and is contained in your div. When you click the linkbutton, you can set divMoreItems's display="block" or "". When you click the linkbutton again, set divMoreItems's display="none".
i found this code to upload a file into a sql database using the asp.net fileupload object (or vb)
i found it here
i think it works, but i am a learning noob and have a question...where does my dbase info go in the code?
1. If FleUpload.HasFile Then
2. Dim fileName As String = Server.HtmlEncode(FleUpload.FileName)
3. Dim extension As String = System.IO.Path.GetExtension(fileName)
4. If (extension.ToUpper = ".JPG") Or (extension.ToUpper = ".GIF") Then
6. '**** Resize image section ****
7. Dim image_file As System.Drawing.Image = System.Drawing.Image.FromStream(FleUpload.PostedFile.InputStream)
8. Dim image_height As Integer = image_file.Height
9. Dim image_width As Integer = image_file.Width
10. Dim max_height As Integer = 120
11. Dim max_width As Integer = 160
14. image_height = (image_height * max_width) / image_width
15. image_width = max_width
17. If image_height > max_height Then
18. image_width = (image_width * max_height) / image_height
19. image_height = max_height
21. End If
24. Dim bitmap_file As New Bitmap(image_file, image_width, image_height)
25. Dim stream As New System.IO.MemoryStream
27. bitmap_file.Save(stream, System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Jpeg)
28. stream.Position = 0
30. Dim data(stream.Length) As Byte
31. stream.Read(data, 0, stream.Length)
32. '**** End resize image section ****
35. Dim myConn As New SqlConnection(ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings("cs").ConnectionString)
36. Dim mycmd As New SqlCommand("se_equipmentimages_insert", myConn)
37. mycmd.CommandType = CommandType.StoredProcedure
39. mycmd.Parameters.AddWithValue("@equipment_id", id)
40. mycmd.Parameters.AddWithValue("@image_file", data)
45. Catch ex As Exception
48. End Try
51. lblError.Text = "Please only upload .jpg or .gif files"
52. lblError.Visible = True
53. End If
55. lblError.Text = "No file selected"
56. lblError.Visible = True
57. End If