I have a question on Session maintenance if the appliction is spanned on multiple servers. Following is the scenario:
1) The client (the browser) sends a request for the application.
2) Through the load balancer, the request gone to Server1 where a Session is created for User1.
3) Similarly, there will be session created for User2 and User3.
4) Now, the load in Server1 is increased, and a new request from User1 is now diverted to Server2. But the session is created in Server1. So, when the new request goes to Server2 for User1, it returns , say for eg, an error message saying that User doesn't exist.
Any idea how to handle this situation? Any articles would be of great help.
Thanks in advance.
Success is the good fortune that comes from aspiration, desperation, perspiration and inspiration.
iam using asp.net2.0 with c#. when user selects arabic then whole site should be in arabic and the text should start from right to left and when user selects english all site should be in english . can you give me a example which helps me.
In my web application which is on vb.net framework1.1 VS2003, Im actually populating an HTML table based on the records retrieved from the database.. Now above the Table I have a button on clicking it the table gets exported to Excel.. Heres the issue.. now in my table i display Userid which is for example: 001258, 001259 etc.. while displaying it on the table its fine but while exporting it to excel my userid on the excel sheet gets changed from 001258 to 1258 the issue is all the zeros present at the beginning gets vanished.. The code that i use for exporting the table to Excel is as follows:
Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles BtnExp.Click
'I have stored My dataset 'DS' in Session("app")
Public Shared Sub Convert(ByVal ds As DataSet, ByVal response As HttpResponse)
response.Charset = ""
response.ContentType = "application/vnd.ms-excel"
Dim stringWrite As New System.IO.StringWriter
Dim htmlWrite As New System.Web.UI.HtmlTextWriter(stringWrite)
Dim dg As New DataGrid
dg.DataSource = ds.Tables(0)
Do please Advice me reagarding this issue... Mean while im also googling it out..
1. Use external script file and refer in masterpage and call from content pages by registerclientsciptblock
On Master page it refered as follows"
2.Place Java script functions in content place holders and refer them by adding attributes to controls. I tried using following function refering it in the clientvalidationfunction
In method 1 it is unnecessary to use RegisterClientScript in the content pages since the script is already included as part of the master page. Whatever source told you to do it that way was utterly daft.
If the script has been proper;y included then your functions should be available for use.
I know the language. I've read a book. - _Madmatt
Last Visit: 31-Dec-99 19:00 Last Update: 27-Jan-21 0:45