Hi to all,
I am having live web application, which some times log out due to post back in firefox only.
At that time Session become null and Log Out.
In Other browsers working fine. I am using Firefox 69.0.2 (Latest) version.
Log Out happnes into Live Clients or in Production server only. In web developement working fine.
I am having Old Web Application around 12 years old web site (Product) and successfully using 150+ clients.
Some clients facing this issue. I have checked at my end. Issue still persist in some pages of web site.
Any one faced same issue?
Is there any thing that i can check that issue in otherway ?
This line will always raise an exception is the response is not a success status code—which falls in the range of 200-299 of HTTP status code. Now for your second case, why 401, that means that the server is expecting to read an authentication credential (username/password, bearer token, etc.) which was not passed with the request.
One more thing that I want to highlight here is that, localhost is not 192.168.51.66. You might be confusing that every request will be forwarded to localhost before being terminated. If a server is listening on, 192.168.51.66, then it will only be listening to requests on that particular IP address. Same goes for port, and protocol (HTTP, FTP, etc.) and I believe that is why you are getting 401.
Solution is either keep using the IP address that you are being provided with, or map the service to listen to HTTP requests on localhost (127.0.0.1) to solve this problem.
1. Deployed a site to our Dev server.
QA tested the APP
Review passed the APP
2. Deploy for UAT
Now this is where it gets interesting, when you try to call an end point in the API you get a 500 internal server error
What I've tried
1. run dotnet apiDynamicLinkLibraryName.dll - runs / compliles with no isses in the command prompt
2. checked the connection string etc are valid and up to date
3. compared dot net versions that are installed
4. checked what details are in server event log and nothing appears to show there is an issue
5. checked other sites in UAT are working and they do
6. added a simple index1234.html page to the site (as it is an API) so that I can rule out the site not being correctly configured and I get a HTTP 404 not found
6.1 if I remove the site and add just the index1234.html it works
6.2 if I add the site back in the call in 6.1 doesn't work
6.3 but IF I go to site/swagger that works.
Does anyone have anything else that I should check?
Every day, thousands of innocent plants are killed by vegetarians.
I'm wondering if anyone knows what framework(s) Microsoft uses to make its online Office apps (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)?
Especially when it comes to Excel, Word, and Powerpoint, I feel like for them to have almost perfectly consistent rendering between the web and desktop versions there must be code sharing going on. However, I believe the desktop apps are developed with .NET and/or C++, so unless they're using some kind of revolutionary WASM framework that isn't available to the public, I don't see how that would be possible. (They're obviously not using Blazor since the Office web apps came well before Blazor was even an experimental project).
".45 ACP - because shooting twice is just silly" - JSOP, 2010 ----- You can never have too much ammo - unless you're swimming, or on fire. - JSOP, 2010 ----- When you pry the gun from my cold dead hands, be careful - the barrel will be very hot. - JSOP, 2013