I am consuming a secure java webservice over https from an Excel Office add-in.
I am having problems with a method which both uploads and downloads a file. My binding looks like this:-
<binding name="uploadServiceHttpBinding" closeTimeout="00:01:00"
openTimeout="00:01:00" receiveTimeout="00:10:00" sendTimeout="00:01:00"
allowCookies="false" bypassProxyOnLocal="false" hostNameComparisonMode="StrongWildcard"
maxBufferSize="67108864" maxBufferPoolSize="524288" maxReceivedMessageSize="67108864"
messageEncoding="Text" textEncoding="utf-8" transferMode="Buffered"
<readerQuotas maxDepth="32" maxStringContentLength="8192" maxArrayLength="16384"
maxBytesPerRead="4096" maxNameTableCharCount="16384" />
' <transport clientCredentialType="None" proxyCredentialType="None"
<message clientCredentialType="UserName" algorithmSuite="Default" />
And the method signature like this:-
public byte uploadFromOffice(byte fileBytes, String fileName, Long folderId)
When I run the upload succeeds however c# does not like the response, I get the following error:-
There was a communication problem. The content type multipart/related; type="application/xop+xml";
start="<firstname.lastname@example.org>"; start-info="text/xml"; boundary="----=_Part_8_23410216.1215684578307" of the response message
does not match the content type of the binding (text/xml; charset=utf-8).
I have been told that the web service is Mtom enabled. When I change my message encoding in my binding to be messageEncoding="Mtom" the server does not like the request and I get this error:-
'There was a communication problem. Could not find the attachment cid:http%3A%2F%2Ftempuri.org%2F1%2F633512846834593677'
Does anyone have any suggestions on where I am going wrong, or how to set about debugging this?
My operation is like this, I am using WinDbg to set a breakpoint to method foo. Here is what I did.
0:000> !bpmd TestDebug.exe TestDebug.Program.foo
Adding pending breakpoints...
start end module name
00000000`00400000 00000000`00408000 TestDebug C (private pdb symbols) D:\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\TestDebug\TestDebug\bin\Debug\TestDebug.pdb
(1b0.5c4): CLR exception - code e0434f4d (first chance)
(1b0.5c4): CLR exception - code e0434f4d (!!! second chance !!!)
00000000`77d4dd10 4881c4c8000000 add rsp,0C8h
But when pressing g, and the program stops, then I pressed k to display the current stack. I found there is no my code in the stack. The seems the stop execution is not because of breakpoint (because no break point hit information)? I am so confused. Any ideas?
static void foo()
int a = 100;
throw new Exception ("Hello Exception Debug");
static void Main(string args)
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
I have a project done in c# VS2003. And i need to change the layout, but i have a problem, i don't know how to solve it!
I have a form (the parent) with the FormBorderStyle property set to FormBorderStyle.None. When i try to open the MDI Child forms with the same property set to FormBorderStyle.None the behavior is different. The border and the title bar appear briefly (like a flash)and then the form is correctly displayed.
I have a Socket Class which connects, accepts the multiple clients and receive data from each client. I'm using a thread to accept the connection. I have to pass the IpAddresses and status to the GUI for display. How do I pass the value from thread to GUI? How do I user SendMessage/PostMessage method? Can I use the Invoke method. Please explain.
The problem is My thread which updates the value is in a different class and I need to update the value in another from. The thread will accept clients and I need to update the status ( ture or false ) in the main form.So where should I call the delegate. I'm not able to get that. Please help
My new project is to go through a list of tasks against each sql server 2005 machines. Each task has a different sql query which gets executed and the data is returned for each task.
I am thinking of having each task with the relevant sql inside an xml file.
<name>get the version of sql server</name>
<sql>sql code here</sql>
<name>get domain name</name>
<sql>sql code here</sql>
Then a winform application goes through this list in the xml file and for each task it's sql gets executed against the master database.
Is what I am doing correct?
Can the .net front end pickup the sql as a string and execute it against the sql server 2005?
I am developing an windows application in which i need to connect to MySQL Server through my application mean user enter the User Name and Password after that in a list box all the database of MySQL comes in Listbox.
So my problem is how to connect to MySQL database through my application
Sir as you give me the link of connection string that is used to connect to MySQL server that's great but as i want to connect to like this user will enter Server Name, UserID and Password in the available textboxes and after that it will click on connect button that it should connect with all the available databases and shows them in Listbox
I'm not sure if you can connect to the server without specifying a valid database. Maybe you should once connect to a database and then issue the SHOW DATABASES SQL command to get a list of the databases available to use for the next DB login from the listbox.
modified 12-Sep-18 21:01pm.
Last Visit: 31-Dec-99 18:00 Last Update: 17-Apr-21 5:35