Well whatever API you are using to send data already should be configurable to work via a proxy. Check the docs for the particular API you are using. I think the standard .net http stuff uses the WinINet API underneath which I believe fiddler will just pick up automatically anyway without any config.
In a particular form i load pictures to a picturebox from a Database
(or when uploading with browse).
That picturebox is inside a panel.
The picturebox as the sizemode propriety set to AUTOSIZE (remember this).
What i want is to center the picturebox inside the panel!!!
It looks simply right?
I got width and height of both panel and picturebox and did the math,
but ... because it is AUTOSIZE, couldn´t center it because i got width and height of the picture original size(the one i load in picturebox)!!!
I can´t get the width and height of the picturebox when AUTOSIZED in order to center it
Want is the propriety to get width and height of AUTOSIZED pictures???
in an Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary - 7th edition
you will found that if you searched for word in the discription area
some words are bold or colored a different colors and if you hover those word a popup message will appear with the short meaning of the word and if you click it it will change the search word into that clicked word
Soo please i Really want to know How to make it???????
is it possible in windows application or i must use web pages techniques?
I have a CLR UDF that I created a while back and I could debug it locally and remotely. However, I can no longer debug, or step into, it at all. In the output window in VS it says that the attachment succeeded, but, it never makes it to the break point in test.sql or any other break point. I have checked and rechecked the properties and all is in order. I know I haven't changed anything. I also followed a simple tutorial from the web (a couple of them) that don't do anything but return a string saying "hello", and the same problem occurs.
Funny thing to mention is that I was having the same problem yesterday, but it would work off and on. It worked three different times but doesn't seem to want to work at all now.
I have also deleted the binaries and redeployed and that doesn't seem to work either.