"To determine if hyperthreading is enabled for the
processor, compare NumberOfLogicalProcessors and
NumberOfCores. If hyperthreading is enabled in the
BIOS for the processor, then NumberOfCores is less
than NumberOfLogicalProcessors. For example, a dual-
processor system that contains two processors enabled
for hyperthreading can run four threads or programs or
simultaneously. In this case, NumberOfCores is 2 and
NumberOfLogicalProcessors is 4."
Basically, our application sends out an email with a custom X-Header. On the dev box, the header comes out in mixed case (eg "X-EmailID"), but when we move the app to the live box, the header in the email is converted to lower case (e.g. "x-emailid")
I need to keep the capitalisation. Has anyone seen this before, and did you find a solution?
I've googled this but haven't found much, other than people saying they have seen the problem but no fix - there has to be some config that is different between the two boxes, surely!?!
This is crucial need for me and please help me.
I need to generate the crystal report. What I like to do is. I have a detail information of peoples. I have listed the name of the people in the listbox. I want to generate the report and print the detail information for selected people listed in the listbox at a single click to button.
I am not sure that I understand your intention for using Crystal Reports but if the subject is as simple as printing a bunch of people, I suggest you not to use Crystal Reports since it will extremely slow down your operation. Crystal Reports require a number of assemblies to be loaded before it can be run.
If you insist I may on CR I may suggest writing the detailed information to a dataset and then pass this dataset to Crystal Reports as the data source.
If you have a database for the detailed information, operations may be a lot simpler. You may command CR to connect to your db from the code.
I am facing an issue in my WinForms application regarding DataGridView. I am showing a form which has a datagrid that gets loaded using a SortableBindingList datasource on page load. While opening this form sometimes it gives an exception: InvalidOperationException for a datagrid control. the error message is 'This operation cannot be performed while an auto-filled column is being resized'. It occures periodically. below are some of the properties set for datagridview control that may cause this exception:
AutoSizeColumnMode - Fill
AutoSizeRowMode - None
ColumnHeaderVisible - true
RowHeadersVisible - true
RowHeadersWidth - 41
RowHeadersWidthSizeMode - DisableResizing
SelectionMode - FullRowSelect
I am opening the form in maximized mode. Please help and give me the solution for this issue as this is very urgent for me. I tried a lot to get a proper solution but could not reach any conclusion.
Er... I am now doing a project about plotting functions...And I need sth to do with plotting 2d functions &3d functions(based on C#) ...IF u have some code source about it.... I beg you send it to firstname.lastname@example.org...Thank u
you must create that toolbars at runtime with different tag for each item,
but have some single onclick event, than you can manage that known tag to execute another handler,
for detailed information search how to create controls at runtime.
hope it helps
programming is a hobby that make some money as side effect