Thanks a lot.
I believe in ur codes
but in my project actually did not work.
even so its a good code.
am not aware of the reason
by the way i changed the whole idea.
besides removing nodes and staff
i used re-write method.
to be more clear.
I used an array(List) to help
lets say i have album named "Koko" and down to it has 2 songs
and wanna delete song named "blah2"
i insert two songs first to an array
when click remove song,, it goes to this array and delete existing song.
and call a function that writes info from this array to xml file.
so xml file will be updated with a new info from that array.
I've been looking all over the Internet and my books for an answer to this, but I cannot find it anywhere, I used to be working with SQL and I am new to XML coding.
I’m building a corporate website that is receiving it’s data through an xml adapter. The data is unsorted. I need to sort it in two ways
1. Sorted by date in the gridview
Before it’s sent to the client the xml should be sorted by date, with no further sorting functions in the gridview.
2. Sortable by the user in the gridview
This should be sortable by the user clicking the column in the gridview. Setting allowsorting=”true” expects some coding in the sorting sub. I tried so much that didn’t work
Protected Sub GrvSearchOffers_Sorting(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As GridViewSortEventArgs)
In both cases I retrieve the xmldata in the code behind file using a dataset. This dataset is bound to the gridview displaying the unsorted data.
Thanks in advance for any help, I'm getting a bit desperate.
-- Create the table.
CREATE TABLE T (
ProductID int primary key,
-- Insert sample data.
INSERT INTO T values(1, '<productdescription productid="1" productname="SomeName">;')
CatalogDescription.value('(/ProductDescription/@ProductName)', 'varchar(40)') AS PName
So for your requirement
SELECT COLUMNNAME.value('(/Contact/PresentationInd)', 'varchar(5)') AS PresentationInd
I’m new to XSL and struggling with this for awhile. Hope someone can take a look at my code and provide me with your feedback. The output looks close to what I want, but it’s not quite there yet. I’m looking for certain attributes (id=GUIDs) in ‘task’ element and copy the entire ‘task’ element if the attribute is matched with what I’m looking for. However the namespace cannot be copied correctly. Basically I don’t want the output to have the reference “:det” in taskGroup element and xmlns=http://schemas... in task element. How do I do this? Please see the source xml, xsl, current incorrect output and expected output below. Thank you in advance!
You have to have the namespace declaration somewhere/somehow - the task element in the output has been copied verbatim from the input, where it lived in the det/http://schemas.microsoft.com/windows/2008/deviceExperienceTasks namespace.
What output do you WANT to see?
Java, Basic, who cares - it's all a bunch of tree-hugging hippy cr*p
I used a namespace reference ":det" in the xls ("xmlns:det="http://schemas.microsoft.com/windows/2008/deviceExperienceTasks"), but I want to see the namespace in the output without the reference. There is also extra namespace appears in the end of the 'task' element which I don't want.
Hi, I've got a XML schema which is split to multiple XSD files. Now we need to merge them into one big XSD file. Anyone knows a good tools I can use to do it? Manually merging would be too cumbersome, and error-prone.
I don't think this include tag will solve my problem. What I'm facing is that
- Case 1
I've got WSDL which reference multiple xsd files, I use soapUI to generate Web service, but soapUI cannot handle those multiple xsd references because the refrence URLs in all files are still referencing to web sites which are not available, unless I manually hack those URLs to reference local xsd files. But this is tedious, each time I have to do it when WSDL changes. So I need a tools to put all XSD file's content inside the WSDL file. So soapUI will accept it.
- Case 2
I also initially had a big XSD file, but client asked to split a particular path in the main XSD to a seperate XSD file, and removed this from the main XSD then, for example.
the problem is that I use .net xsd.exe tool to generate classes from those xsd files. After splitting to 2 xsd files which are compensatory, when I use xsd.exe to generate classes again, it will get conflict classes for the root level and 1st level
so I need a tool to merge these XSD files into a single one again for generating classes.
I am a newbie to xml data manipulation.
I have Pocket PC Creations software and have created an inspection application.
I can export in XML, HTML, Excel as well. (here is a link to the product specifics):