The Lounge is rated Safe For Work. If you're about to post something inappropriate for a shared office environment, then don't post it. No ads, no abuse, and no programming questions. Trolling, (political, climate, religious or whatever) will result in your account being removed.
As MM would say, who the faarrrkkkk designs a mail screen that cannot scroll?
And correct spelling FTW.
"I controlled my laughter and simple said "No,I am very busy,so I can't write any code for you". The moment they heard this all the smiling face turned into a sad looking face and one of them farted. So I had to leave the place as soon as possible." - Mr.Prakash One Fine Saturday. 24/04/2004
Hey, my provider fixed that problem! They changed it so there is a maximum character limit in messages sent to the doctors. Fit your request in 500 characters or less, otherwise you should probably call and speak with someone.
I'd be surprised if they are using an internally developed mail client but not out of the realm of possibilities. Used to work for one that did just that for "security" reasons. Most HMOs use one of the big EHR systems such as Epic or GE.
Or the craziest idea of all! They do use one of the big EHR systems and there is a bug in it, not like would ever happen though.
Garfield wouldn't approve, but my two greyhounds follow that to a 'T':
1. Get up, jangle the collars and click the nails on the hardwood floors to wake Dad up.
2. Eat breakfast, go out, come back in.
3. Doze until 4:30 p.m. when Dad comes home.
4. Wake up, eat, go out, run zoomies for 45-60 seconds, come back in.
5. Nap until Dad goes to bed at 9:30-10:00.
6. Wake up, trot upstairs, argue briefly over who sleeps on which bed on the floor, go to sleep.
7. GOTO 1