Now I want to capture IE/Firefox Address bar.
so If I enter url or words into IE/Firefox Address bar, I want those inputed text on windows application or windows service.
If someone who know this, Please teach me
we have a linux file server with samba and by winscp we copy necessary files to it. But is there any way with c# to do this ?
Namely, is there any way connecting to samba with a login script and copy the files to the computer ?
The [Serializable] attribute is not inherited because your derived class might have fields that are not serializable.
The author of your base class (who made the decision to make ClassA serializable) has no idea what you might add to ClassB. So the decision to make a class serializable (or not) is up to the class's author.
unfortunatly am only able to write a simple program on one form being the parent form.How can I advance and maybe try to use two or more forms.Don't know how to create a new form and how to call it from my main form.Please help.....
But fortunately we have the nanny-state politicians who can step in to protect us poor stupid consumers, most of whom would not know a JVM from a frozen chicken. Bruce Pierson Because programming is an art, not a science. Marc Clifton I gave up when I couldn't spell "egg". Justine Allen
I have a trackbar which i set the minimum to 0, maximam to 100, small and large changes to 20 and frequency to 20 but when the user move the slider he's still able to set to 21 and 22 but i want the value to be 0, 20, 40, 60, 80 or 100?
i need help on this project i need to develop a firewall in C# i have 10 months for this purpose and that firewall should perfrom the following functions
ip filtering/mac address filtering
access control list
can create rules
should i work on this project or not i mean i am a new C# guy and dont have that much experience i can only work on SQL database applications but i am ready to work on it with full devotion what is your opinion? please help me to get this done or give me some advice for any other final year project
please refer me some reading material specifically for this firewall development i need to know what C# functions i would be using i mean to say network programming fuctions in C#
This sounds like a pretty big task considering your limited experience in C#. I'd recommend that you buy a book on networking in C# to get you started. I also came across an article on packet filtering on CP which might be useful and help get you started.
Don't trust a computer you can't throw out a window
Firewalls are low level (kernel mode) things and are much better suited to C/C++. I'm not saying it can't be done in C#, but I'm sure you'll end up using mainly unmanaged code which will sort of defeat the purpose of using C#.
Good luck if you do decide to attempt it
Dave BTW, in software, hope and pray is not a viable strategy. (Luc Pattyn) Expect everything to be hard and then enjoy the things that come easy. (code-frog)
1. Create a program that will accept the necessary inputs and generate the proper outputs based on the processing instructions.
2. The program should meet all the requirements.
1. Employee’s ID Number – an 8 digit integer
1st four digits signifies the year the employee started.
5th digit signifies employment type. 0 for regular, 1 for
contract. Other values are invalid.
Last 3 digits are irrelevant for this program.
2. Salary Grade – a real number
3. Days worked for the month – an integer with valid values of 1 to 31 only.
4. wBonus – a character to signify whether the employee will receive a bonus or not
1. Prompt for all necessary inputs. Check every input for validity.
2. Compute for the employee’s salary for the month.
Basic Salary = Salary grade * Days Worked
For employees with bonus
For regular employees who started before 1990
Bonus = Basic Salary * .4
For regular employees who started before 2000
Bonus = Basic Salary * .3
For regular employees who started before 2006
Bonus = Basic Salary * .2
For regular employees who started after 2005 and contract employees
Bonus = Basic Salary * .1
Salary for the Month = Basic Salary + Bonus
3. Accumulate Total Basic Salary and Total Bonus.
4. Display Employee’s Salary for the Month(output #1)
5. Prompt if the user wants to process another employee. If yes, go back to #1.
6. Display Total Basic Salary and Total Bonus(output #2)
IV. Outputs (use 2 decimal places for real numbers)
1. ID Number and Salary for the Month. Example:
ID Number: 19970123 Salary: P1500.50
2. Total Basic Salary and Total Bonus. Example:
Tot Basic Salary: P180,000.90 Tot Bonus: P20,000.55
1. Use the printf function for all outputs including prompts.
2. Use the scanf function for accepting/reading all inputs.
3. Use defined constants for the constants used in the bonus computation.
4. Declare/define functions for each routine/subroutine in the program.
5. Use error checking. If the user inputs an invalid value, inform the user and prompt for a new value.
6. Users should be able to use the program without special instructions or training.