Thanks for ur response.
But i already tried this.This code only export data which are present in the grid and not display the image.
So please give me another solution.
Thanks and Regards,
i did not know what subject to use, But let me explain my Problem, i have inherited a web application. In that Application the User is doing a lot of Selection that lead to the end of the page and automatically enabling a Scroll bar that hides user selection from User. below are the links of the images of how it looks before the end of the page and after it has reached the end of the page.
Few companies that installed computers to reduce the employment of clerks have realized their expectations.... They now need more and more expensive clerks even though they call them "Developers" or "Programmers."
Well I figured out a way to do it, but it requires that you have the full version of Adobe installed on your PC so that you can gain access to the Adobe APIs (which doesn't technically qualify as a free way to do it). Here is the code I used to read the contents of a PDF. You will have to add a reference to the Adobe APIs in your project:
Dim objPDFPage As AcroPDPage
Dim objPDFDoc As New AcroPDDoc
Dim objPDFAVDoc As AcroAVDoc
Dim objAcroApp As AcroApp
Dim objPDFRectTemp As Object
Dim objPDFRect As New AcroRect
Dim lngTextRangeCount As Long
Dim objPDFTextSelection As AcroPDTextSelect
Dim temptextcount As Long
Dim strText As String
temptextcount = objPDFTextSelection.GetNumText
For lngTextRangeCount = 1 To objPDFTextSelection.GetNumText
doctext = doctext & objPDFTextSelection.GetText(lngTextRangeCount - 1)
doctext = doctext & vbCrLf
doctype = "PDF"
Alernatively, you can browse these links and try helping yourself
Hi My website contains some confidential documents which I want only authorized viewers can see.
I have used an http handler for authentication and authorization.
It works fine..But I am not being able to prevent Google's View As HTML option from showing those documents in HTML format.
Previously before using HTTP HANDLER I had used robots.txt.But it didn't work at all.