My website is using asp.net with c#. Recently i am adding a new function by adding a flash webcam photo capture. In local it can function well, it can capture photo, save into database, and display the photo. However, after deploy it cannot funtion well on my server. The webcam still can function. But it cannot convert and save that photo into database. I suspect the actionscript cannot fire... Do i need to install any flash player into my server? Anybody can help me? Pls help... Urgent. TQ
public partial class ImageConversions : System.Web.UI.Page
protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
clsAction action = new clsAction();
That's a generic message, saying something went wrong during execution of the code on the server. There'll be an exception probably, but that should have shown in your text-file now. Unless, the user isn't allowed to write there. Perhaps it's easier to display the message using Response.Write. I'm not an ASP-programmer, but the code "looks" like it should run.
I'm guessing that something goes wrong either by decoding the picture from Base64 (try and save the raw data, might be a nice clue for debugging) or the users' rights. Easy way to check the latter is by creating a small test-page that writes a line of text to that location.
My Log.txt file is worked. I have try to input other error. Log.txt has an error message. But now is no error shown. I think it never go to this page. This page is fire from the button "Capture" in flash. I suspect the action script in flash do not fire.
I have this link: iPad/Tablet/eBook Accessories on my page then when requesting it I am getting a server error application but I have found the issue but I am stack on how to correct it.Then my kestion is How to split this link : iPad/Tablet/eBook Accessories into something like this iPad-Tablet-eBook.aspx when requesting it,in other word I want it to be like this iPad-Tablet-eBook.aspx in url because I am splitting like this
Although this displays the holidays remaining for every holiday booked. So if 20 holidays is the limit (4 booked and 16 remaining) this will produce a list of the dates of holidays booked i.e 4 records stating which date is booked, but it will show the '16' holidays remaining 4 times as well.
Yes, this is because it is inside the for loop but I tried to display it on its own and it didnt work
@Html.DisplayFor(model => model.HList4DD.//what do i add here?
Also tried to add
Person person = new Person();
currentHolidaysRemaining = person.HolidaysRemaining;
Im using microsoft sql server management studio to create my tables.
I previously had the relationships working but I have to go back an re-do them and it is throwing me an error:
im trying to do primary key 'person id' in person table with foreign key in holiday table 'person id'556
But when I try to save it I am getting the error:
- Unable to create relationship 'FK_Holidays_Person'.
The ALTER TABLE statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_Holidays_Person". The conflict occurred in database "holidays", table "dbo.Person", column 'Id'.
any idea as to why it won't allow me to update this?
in my application (running in Windows CE) I use a XML file to store some configuration data that, at runtime, I load in a DataSet.
To read and to store these data I use the following code:
PrivateSharedFunction SetCfgData() AsBooleanTryDim fs AsNew FileStream(CGlobali.CfgDataFileComplName, FileMode.Open)
Dim xr As XmlReader = System.Xml.XmlReader.Create(fs)
'CGlobali.CfgData is a DataSet
Catch ex As System.IO.FileNotFoundException
MessageBox.Show("File " & CGlobali.CfgDataFileComplName & " not found.")
ReturnFalseCatch ex As XmlException
MessageBox.Show("XmlException occured: " & ex.ToString)
When the user modifies these data, they are automatically updated in the DataSet and saved in the file, at least that's what I would do...
To save the data from the DataSet to the file I do this:
PrivateSharedFunction UpdateCgfFile() AsBooleanTryDim StreamEncoding As Encoding
StreamEncoding = Encoding.Unicode
Dim cfgfile AsNew System.IO.StreamWriter(CGlobali.CfgDataFileComplName, True, StreamEncoding)
ReturnTrueCatch ex As Exception
What I would get with the above code is to update existing fields in the xml file with the new values, but what I get is that the same fields are added to the existing ones.