Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What’s new in this release?
The new version of Aspose.BarCode for Java 5.4.0 has been released. We are glad to state that from this version you can recognize MicroPDF417 2D barcodes and support ECC for 2D barcodes to generate/recognize. This release also includes the most recent bug fixes like EAN8 barcode image recognition. UPCA barcode is recognized, recognize DataMatrix barcode from pdf file, Chinese characters recognition with Pdf417, Extra barcode recognition and performance improved, custom barcode width, Code39 barcode image recognition and many more. Below is the list of main new and improved features added in this release.
- Recognition for MicroPdf417
- Support ECC for 2D barcodes to generate/recognize.
- When ImageQuality is set to AntiAlias, a faded line appears below the CodeText
- EAN8 barcode image recognition issue is fixed
- Incorrect CodeText/Symbology read for EAN14 is fixed
- UPCA barcode is recognized now correctly
- Recognition issue is fixed for DataMatrix barcode from pdf file.
- Recognize third barcode code as empty code text string is fixed
- Unable to get checksum digit with default checksum validation is fixed
- Provide correct exception message when settings are incorrect
- Unable to encode Chinese characters with Pdf417 is now fixd
- Barcode generation is corrected with AustralianPosteParcel symbology
- Unable to recognize code128 barcode in jpg image is now fixed
- Extra barcode recognition and performance issue is resolved
- Unable to save barcode images to streams is now fixed
- Remove log4j XML request is fixd
- Issues with custom barcode width is resolvd
- Unable to recognize Code39 barcode image is fixed
- Unable to recognize DataMatrix barcodes is fixed
- Out of Memory exception occurred during recognition of PDF417 barcode is now resolved
- Unable to recognize pdf417 barcode is fixed
- incorrect recognition of Pdf417 barcode is fixed
- Performance issue and multiple recognitions of EAN128 and interleaved2of5 barcode is resolved
- Code39 barcode performance issue is resolved
- Incorrect/exception barcode recognition with UPCA symbology is fixed
- Recognition performance issue with Code128 barcode is fixed
- Improved recognition quality Code11 barcodes
- Test PDF417 image (PkDecode.jpg)
- Code39 standard/extended mismatching is resolved
- Unable to recognize barcode from JPG image is now fixed
- Cannot read or incorrect barcode recognition from tiff using code39 symbology is fixed
- Exception is resolved during Pdf417 barcode recognition
- Incorrect recognition or unable to recognize DataMatrix barcodes is fixed
- Create ECC recognition for Pdf417 barcode
- Aztec recognition is enhanced
- Garbage characters in read CodeText from Pdf417 is fixed
- Recognition performance issue with EAN13 barcode is fixed
- Code39 broken codetext is fixed
- Unable to load barcode image using the Toolkit class in the java.awt package is now fixed
- Unable to recognize Pdf417 barcode from pdf file is now fixed
- Unable to recognize Code128 barcode in jpg image is fixed
- Code39 Barcode is recognized incorrectly in gif image is fixed
- Code93 barcode is recognized incorrectly in gif image is fixed
- Code93 barcode recognition is corrected
- QR barcode is now recognized correctly in gif image
- Wrong CodeText read from DataMatrix is fixed
- Pdf417 generated with .NET version when scanned, reads incorrect code text is fixed
- Exception when reading barcode from a BMP is fixed
- Code39 barcodes recognition with rotation angle is fixed
- Aztec barcode could recognition is now fixed
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for Java
Aspose.BarCode is a Java based visual component for generation & recognition of 1D & 2D barcodes to support Java, web applications and J2ME platform. It supports 29+ barcode symbologies like MSI, QR, OneCode, Australia Post, Aztec, Code128, Code11, EAN128, Codabar, Postnet, USPS and also supports image output in GIF, PNG, BMP & JPG formats. Other features include barcode size & color settings, rotation angle & caption. You can render barcodes to images, printers, HTTP servlet response & graphical objects too.
More about Aspose.BarCode for Java
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - The .NET and Java component
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.