Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What's New in this Release?
The latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET (8.0.0) has been released. This release includes better support for existing file manipulation. This new release has specific improvements for PDF printing, PDF to DOC, XPS and various image format conversions. We have also focused on watermarking, text extraction, PDF compression and bookmarking functionalities. Please note that we recently introduced an Examples dashboard which contains code examples for Aspose.Total for .NET products. From this release, the Examples dashboard is part of the product installer. So once you have installed this new version, you can find the Examples dashboard in the Examples folder in Aspose.Pdf for .NET’s product installation directory. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Disable paging in PDF document
- Update Validate(..) method to take Stream object as an argument
- Examples dashboard with Aspose.Pdf for .NET
- Cell Text Wrapping issue in Table Row is fixed
- PDF to PNG conversion issue is resolved
- Complete text is now extracted from PDF file
- Using unicode characters in TOC
- Unable to extract/get page number information regarding bookmarks
- Pdf printing now working printing images
- PDF to PNG: Conversion process hanging is fixed
- Image rendered as black while converting Pdf to JPG is fixed
- Printing halting is resolved for indefinite time
- While printing using PdfViewer, data missing in footer is fixed
- Opacity property of FreeTextAnnotation is now working
- PDF to XPS: resultant file is now corrected
- PDF to DOC: Bullets and frame container missing is fixed
- OptimizeResources(), error message is fixed when viewing resultant PDF
- FreeTextAnnotation contains multiline international characters, result is broken
- Multi-page table rendering properly is fixed
- Error fixed while concatenating PDF files
- Watermark is now being added to PDF document
- Checkboxes appearance is fixed on first page footer and remaining pages
- All output PDFs are of the same size as input PDF
- How to embed and extract blank data in XMP
- While filling a richtextbox field, line break tag in XML not working
- Unable to clear Keywords property is now fixed
- Process hanging is fixed while converting Pdf to Tiff
- Aspose.PDF 7.8 is showing missing dependency error is now fixed
- PDF concatenation, bookmarks are now being included in resultant file
- Concatenate attached Pdf files is now fixed
- Assemblies referenced in Aspose.Pdf for .Net 7.8.0 but missing in build is fixed
- Multiline TexboxField now honor new line
- Textfragment now implementing Bold and italic fontstyles simultaneously
- Different footer on last page of PDF file is resolved
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for .NET
Aspose.Pdf is a .Net Pdf component for the creation and manipulation of Pdf documents without using Adobe Acrobat. Create PDF by API, XML templates & XSL-FO files. It supports form field creation, PDF compression options, table creation & manipulation, graph objects, extensive hyperlink functionality, extended security controls, custom font handling, add or remove bookmarks; TOC; attachments & annotations; import or export PDF form data and many more. Also convert HTML, XSL-FO and MS WORD to PDF.
More about Aspose.Pdf for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.