My Norton antivirus terminates my services! It says Generic Load Point detected by Virus Scanner and it terminates and removes my services! How can I prevent this? I couldn't find any setting to exclude these particular services during virus scan.
I added a new dynamicdata\custompage aspx page to the existing Data Scaffolding project. I want to remove the existing "delete" option in the gridview, and hence need to create a custompage to accomplish this.
How to make sure the default page is reading this newly created page? I rebuilt the solution. but every time I try to access this page, it comes back with a page not found message.
0) For quick response you should post this question in Telerik forum.
1) Optimize your database & query
2) Filter data while generating report.
3) Optimize your code. (Dispose the report related things properly after use)
4) Cross verify the report process.(Run the report from test server application using the production server database)
Code converters | Education Needed
No thanks, I am all stocked up. - Luc Pattyn
When you're wrestling a gorilla, you don't stop when you're tired, you stop when the gorilla is - Henry Minute
We have winform application, We already publish the application via clickonce that publish contains the all assemblies and files, but we want to publish certain files (not all files or Assembly) via clickonce in VS2010.
I have tried various combinations but cannot get the correct result. I can only assume that the default comparator has some problem in determining the differences so you will need to write a custom method.
There is way too much code to be able to hand you everything. However, you'll want to look into these items:
1. Use the FileUpload control from the Ajax Toolkit
2. Save the file to a directory on your IIS server.
3. Save the path to the file in your database.
4. Add a column to your grid where the user can then add a description.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
I am writing my first Windows Service in .Net (4.0, VS2010), and I am getting the results I expect, but there is one thing I would like to optimize, but do not know how.. and googlin' it has been infructuous so far..
Basically, I want to know what I have to write in the OnStart method to actually make sure the service does not go into "running" mode if something fails (ex: loading the config).
It's all ok when everything loads well, but I have no idea how to abort the startup when an error is encountered.