Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What's New in this Release?
We are happy to share the announcement of Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.7.0. This is a maintenance release whereby we have addressed several issues that have been reported recently. The main focus has been to improve issues with access and saving files as well as slide transitions and rendering issues. We have introduced support for improved slide animations and transition effects in a presentation. We have also introduced support for cloning or serializing shapes within presentation slides. Now, it is possible to replicate shapes from a source slide by adding or inserting them into a target slide shape collection. For more details about shape cloning, please visit the documentation article Cloning Shapes in Slides. We have rectified issues pertaining to presentation accessing and saving which resulted in exceptions like NullReference, ArgumentException, IndexOutOfRange while using older product versions. We have also improved slide transition and animations effects in this release. We have resolved issues like missing transition effects, wrong transition effect, loss of animation effects and change of direction in slide transition effects for saved presentations. We have enhanced chart support in this release and have resolved issues related to setting the chart category direction, formatting chart labels, setting font related properties for different chart entities and radar chart support. The text rendering inside placeholders and tables has also been improved in this release. We have rectified certain issues related to text rendering in this regard. We have made several enhancements to the new API. Please visit the documentation article Public API and Backwards Incompatible Changes in Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.7.0 for further reference. We are hopeful to overcome these limitations in upcoming versions.
- Implement proper AlternateContent deserialization to support PP2010+ features
- Implement animation timeline importing from PPT
- Implement unknown RoundTrip records
- Add support for serialization of separate shapes in PPTX
- Support p14 namespace elements resaving
- Wrong line directions in negative side of a chart is fixed
- Exception is resolved on Opening the presentation file : The method or operation is not implemented
- Index out of Range exception on saving presentation is fixed
- Fixed: Chart trend line is rendered solid instead of dashed
- Argument Exception on PPTX presentation loading is now resolved
- PPTX to PDF Conversion fixed issue: The method or operation is not implemented exception is thrown
- Lines are appearing as solid instead of dashed in converted PDF file is now fixed
- Text in the table is distorted after conversion to PDF is now fixed
- Title is overlapping the logo after converting to PDF is now fixed
- Updated chart failed to get opened in PowerPoint in Edit mode
- Setting Sufficient Resolution property does not effect on charts is fixed
- Slide transition effects lost is fixed in Aspose.Slides saved presentation
- Opening PPTX file throws Exception - Reading Animation Group Fails is now fixed
- Box transition effect is changed in saved presentation
- Notes are removal is fixed after saving the PPT file
- Wrong series name presents in generated thumbnail and saved presentation is fixed in this release.
- Slide Transition effects lost is resolved in generated presentation
- Transition Direction is fixed and now coming fine on Cloning the Slides
- PPTX to PDF: Series Line Dash Type is now properly applied in Category between two Series
- Marker Size issue is fixed and now proper after conversion from PPTX to PDF
- Animation effects lost issue is fixed when PPT is saved to PPTX
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Slides for .NET
Aspose.Slides is a .NET component to read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using MS PowerPoint. PowerPoint versions from 97-2007 and all three PowerPoint formats: PPT, POT, PPS are also supported. Now you can create, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. Other features include saving PowerPoint slides into PDF, adding & modifying audio & video frames, using shapes like rectangles or ellipses and saving presentations in SVG format, streams or images.
More about Aspose.Slides for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.