What's New in this Release?
The latest version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET 6.5.0 has been released. The barcodes PDF417, MacroPDF417, QR and PatchCode can hold a lot of information. The Aspose.BarCode API is handy because it can encode and decode these codes too. Developers can add this feature to their .NET applications. The plus point of this release is that it reworks PDF417 code recognition. Users can now get more accurate recognition along with speedy scan. This new release delivers improved recognition and quick reading capabilities for PDF417, MacroPDF417, QR and PatchCode symbologies. This release comprises a number of key fixes that help us improve decoding. It includes inaccurate recognition of PDF417 from TIFF, PNG, PDF and JPG formats as well as fixed inaccurate and recognition failure cases of MacroPDF417 from BMP and PNG formats, inaccurate and recognition failure cases of PatchCode from JPG format and taking too long to recognize QR code. Below is the list of new and improved features supported in this version.
- Enhanced recognizing PDF417 barcode
- Recognize MacroPdf417 barcode from image (containing multiple barcodes)
- Incorrect Pdf417 barcode recognition is fixed
- MacroPdf417 barcodes now recognized properly
- Incorrect code-text recognized from scanned pdf417 images is now corrected
- PDF417 barcode is now recognized on noisy image
- Pdf417 barcode is now recognized in jpg images.
- Incorrect Pdf417 bar code recognition in JPG image
- Incorrect recognition of PatchCode from the TIF file
- Improve recognition speed for QR
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for .NET
Aspose.BarCode is a .NET component for generation and recognition of Linear and 2D barcodes on all kinds of .NET applications. It supports WPF with 29+ Barcode symbologies like OneCode, QR, Aztec, MSI, EAN128, EAN14, SSCC18, Code128, Code39, Postnet, MarcoPDF417, Datamatrix, UPCA etc. Other features include barcode insertion in PDF, Word and Excel documents. Also take image output in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and WMF formats. You can also control image styles such as background color, bar color etc.
More about Aspose.Report for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - The .NET and Java component