The article starts with "the issues..." and "The problem of..."
If you look at the (ported) source code of the EF pluralizer[^] you'll see it's mostly exceptions
It even includes the word "pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis"
Hi can anyone help? I've been stuck with this issue for the past 2 days. I'm trying to run asp.net application in visual studio 2019 I've tried changing the port numbers, it doesn't work, it still pops up with the error "unable to connect to web server IIS Express'. I've deleted my vs folder with the config like 100 times, restarted visual studio, did a clean and build, restarted my PC. None of this has worked. I've looked into the list of processes and I can see this port is not being used. I've tried using netstat to find what's using that port no luck. I mean it doesn't make any sense, any ports I tried I get the same "unable to connect to web server iis express error. This is happening to multiple projects in a solution but when I create a new project in a fresh solution, I can run new projects fine. I've also tried visual studio 2017, no luck! So the problem is with these web projects. Someone please help I'm a bit frustrated.
IS that 5xxxx port in use? Then it should be possible to identify the guilty from the Network tab in Resource Monitor, and you can see which process is the culprit. If there is no trace of port 5xxxx in Resource Monitor, then the error message is wrong, and you must search for other explanations.
My guess is that after an earlier run, the closedown ran into issues so the cleanup wasn't done properly. Maybe there is a stray detached process holding that port (then you'll see it in Resource Monitor), or some table of "ports that I have opened and must remember to close" table wasn't ceared. Both of these would most easily be solved by a controlled shutdown and reboot.
If you have rebooted since the problems arose, to no avail, there may be configuration / state info saved in the registry, application specific ini files etc. Right now, I am fighting a problem in an IDE: Every now and then things lock up. and the only way to unlock it is to delete the entire build directory. Earlier today, I had another problem: When one project setup was corrupted, I wanted to select another one - but the IDE always initialize e.g. directory searches from the settings of the current project, whose values were corrupted. So the selection dialog locked up completely (even after deleting the build directory of the current project), and I couldn't select another one. Fortunately, I found a list of "recently opened projects", and selecting one of those updated the defaults for the project selection dialog, overwriting the corrupted values.
I have no idea about where those corrupted values are stored, and I had to resort to tricks to get them out of the way. You may have to go on a similar hunt . As a last resort, I could have wiped out the entire IDE and reinstalling it from scratch; fortunately I didn't have to do that (reinstallation takes quite some time). Maybe you will end up with having to do that.
a solution for my problem , how to use this code with the new Datagridview, the probleme is with property hasrow, i add the data to the DataTable and use that as the binding source for the DataGridView.
The most appropriate place to ask questions about github projects is on the github project itself. The chances of the contributors happening on your question here are very small. The place to ask your question is here[^].