1. Did NOT create a folder for the solution
2. Project/solution named correctly
3. Correct comments at top
4. Consistent indentation
5. Good variable names
6. Overall neat organization
7. Comments in code explain what's being done 8. Correct division of code into .h and .cpp files
9. Use of #pragma once in .h files (or, #ifndef) 10. #include "stdafx.h" in cpp files (or, suppress pch)
11. Test for below as well as above out-of-range
I actually did and have posted the main program and my attempt to divide it into .cpp and .h files i am almost there and i just need help to figure out the minor mistakes i have made . if you look at my main post you will see all the program please have a look and let me know if you can help me or not thanks.
if you look at the main question i have my main program that runs and gives me desired output but when i try to make a seperate .cpp and .h files for the program (that i also have attached in the main question) gives me some error so i want to request you to have a look at that and let me know what i should do to make the program work with a seperate .cpp and .h file for the main program that i have attached in the question
Create a template class called Array that implements an array and works with any type (int, double, etc.). The constructor should take a size for the array and use new to allocate memory (don't forget to delete in the destructor). Overload operator to access the elements of the array. If an attempt is made to access an element outside the array bounds (either above OR below), throw an exception. In the main program, first create an Array<int> object, add a few values, and demonstrate that operator throws an exception if an attempt is made to access an out-of-bounds elements. Catch the exception and print an appropriate message. Then do the same thing with an Array<std::string>.
Hint: you will need both of these overloads:
T& operator(int i)
const T& operator(int i) const
I DID THE PROGRAM IN MAIN AS FOLLOWS AND IT DOES WELL IN THE MAIN BUT ITS GIVING ME HARD TIME DIVIDING IT INTO DIFFERENT FILES.
Hi, I'm trying to build my C++/CLI project with /W4 today and there's a warning I can't seem to avoid and hope someone here can help.
My project has a reference to Microsoft.mshtml for the web browser interfaces. At the first usage in code, I get a slew of warning similar to this:
1>htmlView.cpp(244): warning C4564: method 'open' of interface'mshtml::DispHTMLDocument' defines unsupported default parameter 'url'
1> This diagnostic occurred while importing type 'mshtml::DispHTMLDocument ' from assembly 'Microsoft.mshtml, Version=7.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'.
1> This diagnostic occurred while importing type 'mshtml::HTMLDocumentClass ' from assembly 'Microsoft.mshtml, Version=7.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'.
I understand why it's warning (there are optional parameters in the managed interface but the generated C++ interface doesn't have the default values). That's fine.. I'd like to suppress the warning since I can't really do anything about the generated code.
I tried the following in various of places in the code including wrapping the whole file with it. Alas, it doesn't prevent the warning.
#pragma warning( push )
#pragma warning( suppress : 4564 ) // /W4 will warn about optional parameters in mshtml interface
. . . CLI Code . . .
If possible, I'd prefer to suppress it in the source instead of a compile-time switch so I thought I'd ask here... any suggestions?
I think I'm good endroit.parce I have to do all this in c + + / cli.
I get the source code of the site with c + + and I have records in a xml file. I route the file and now I have to recover word and it will be with c + + / cli.
You are declaring TimeProc as a pointer to a function which is totally incorrect.
It should be like:
// in the class definition in the header file:void CALLBACK TimeProc(UINT wTimerID, UINT msg, DWORD dwUser, DWORD dw1, DWORD dw2);
// and the declaration in the .cpp file:void CALLBACK CtestmmtimerDlg::TimeProc(UINT wTimerID, UINT msg, DWORD dwUser, DWORD dw1, DWORD dw2)
// implementation code here
I entered this Connect bug found by a coworker. If you're a C++/CLI dev you may want to upvote it.
The /clr compiler issues an error whereas the C++ compiler (and clang/llvm on Mac) accept the template code. It's a template using std::is_base_of and isn't too crazy. There's no managed code involved at all in fact (ie. no ref classes).