Mr. Kanumukula is a IT-Professional and has been in the industry since 1997.
• Around 15+ years of experience in the areas of system design & architecture, application programming, development, testing, deployments, execution with implementations & Roll-outs of business applications in cloud/on-premise.
• Experience with Dynamics 365 for F&O/Dynamics AX, D365 for Business Central/NAV,(Inc -Visual Studio.Net, X++, AL, C#, CSide, SharePoint, SQLServer, SFDC, Power-BI, Power Apps, Dataverse/Common Data Service, CRM, SSIS/SSRS/SSAS, BizTalk, IOT, IIOT, JAVA, AWS, GCP, Azure, API, etc)
• Experience in managing Operations & Data Center maintenance both on-premise & cloud hosting, infrastructure/applications assessments & build systems.
• Experience in ERP upgrades, Mulesoft API's,MS Dynamics 365,Azure administration & hosting, LCS-Life Cycle Services.
• Experience with Commitment to Quality, technical quality assurance(before, during & after development). Create partnership with project manager to give technical assistance regarding important decisions.
• Well-Versed with Agile, SCRUM & CMMI process & methodologies to support rapid iterative Quality software development.
A highly motivated, self-starter & problem solver with multi-tasking skills, Had managed and served through an established process to get the job done in a timely and efficient manner with an eye on every detail during ERP-implementations. Flexible to work under stress and have ability to prioritize workload and stay organized in a fast-paced environment.
Learned & adapted to new technologies & tools at ease, aggressively delivered tasks on-demand at a fast-pace satisfying the needs of product owners, product development, program managers, Vendors, Higher Management, Internal/External Clients.
Have a proactive & positive attitude with a willingness to do what it takes to complete the job. Self-managed work style within a team environment. Extremely detail & Customer service oriented.