Click here to Skip to main content
15,064,072 members

Comments by Pratik 10834354 (Top 3 by date)

Pratik 10834354 23-Oct-16 7:04am View
   
yes,problem is not with the size and I have already set <servicedebug includeexceptiondetailinfaults="false"> to true but still its not giving actual error.
Pratik 10834354 23-Oct-16 6:57am View
   
Yes,you are right. Problem is not with the file size because their max file size is 3 MB. They are calling my service in a loop (contains 105 files) through scheduler.
I checked that in my system but it is not giving any error,I checked with 50 files of more than 10 MB files.

My Web.config is (Client Side)

<system.servicemodel>
<bindings>
<basichttpbinding>
<binding name="BasicHttpBinding_IService">



<behaviors>
<endpointbehaviors>
<behavior name="debuggingBehaviour">
<datacontractserializer maxitemsinobjectgraph="2147483646">



<client>
<endpoint address="http://192.168.0.132:8099/Service.svc" binding="basicHttpBinding" bindingconfiguration="BasicHttpBinding_IService" contract="ServiceReference1.IService" name="BasicHttpBinding_IService">



Web service is not giving detailed error, its giving only "An error occurred while receiving the HTTP response ..." if they are trying single file and "The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive" if they are trying multiple files.

Also Note, previously they were getting many errors but after giving updated Web.config (increased size and readerQuota parameters) they are getting less errors.
Pratik 10834354 10-Nov-15 1:01am View
   
I have not added the files in the tarball, I have created tarball using Monodevelop (Project--> Created Project--> Archive of Binaries).