Comments by Vidhya Raju (Top 61 by date)

Vidhya Raju 25-Mar-15 8:14am View

unload event is not working as it was deprecated. Only beforeunload works.
Vidhya Raju 25-Mar-15 6:56am View

But I need beforeunload and load function to display loading icon while redirecting into another page. Just am facing issue when downloading a file. why beforeunload function is getting triggered when I try to download file? No way to solve it?
Vidhya Raju 25-Mar-15 1:46am View

I tried php program in a separate file then too same issue exists. The page doesn't unload though beforeunload function getting triggered
Vidhya Raju 25-Mar-15 1:40am View

In php how can I hide it
Vidhya Raju 23-Mar-15 6:09am View

sry how to change content-type to unknown. I don't get clearly. In which php file should I change.. download.php or main.php?
Vidhya Raju 23-Mar-15 5:11am View

once page is loaded fully this function $(window).on('load', function(event) {
$('#loading').hide();
}); will hide loading icon fully. Then I tried as u suggested removed ?> and replaced last header line to above readfile function. Now file is not dowloaded instead page is reloading again as header(location:ref.php) is called before readfile function is called. So readfile function doesn't execute .
Vidhya Raju 23-Mar-15 1:57am View

I posted wrongly now I have updated it. Issue is not with it. Actually if I delete beforeunload function den no loading icon appears after downloaded a pdf file. So, issue with beforeunload and header function.
Vidhya Raju 23-Mar-15 1:57am View

Vidhya Raju 11-Mar-15 1:34am View

I can compare old file with new file(with new changes), then I can get the differences between these two. But how to put tags on changed text. Can I know what git does?
Vidhya Raju 11-Mar-15 1:32am View

:) Any idea how to acheive this using PHP or Javascript? I think PHP should be suitable for this because file manipulation
Vidhya Raju 10-Mar-15 9:56am View

I'm in the process of creating editor using PHP. Editor is for latex language. A latex is a language to create a PDF with desired template. Latex has a package called "trackchange.sty", which will give the output with trackchanged style in the pdf output. To use this package,have to let the package know wherever the strings are added or deleted by using the tags "\add{text}" or "\remove{text}". So, wherever that package finds these text it will style the text which has tags. Now in my editor, how can I capture the added or deleted text so that I could put these tags at the backend and output a PDF with track changes effect.
Vidhya Raju 10-Mar-15 4:10am View

I need some indication where the strings are added or deleted then I will replace that string with \add{string} as such so I will get output with track change.So how to capture the added or deleted string
Vidhya Raju 10-Mar-15 3:22am View

Vidhya Raju 7-Mar-15 3:48am View

Is there no regex to get related curly braces like, in the syntax highlighting editor if we click on open curly braces it will highlight related closed curly braces too. Like that concept can I apply in regex? only then it will be resolved.
Vidhya Raju 7-Mar-15 3:47am View

\begin and \end is fixed. In between {} the string may vary
Vidhya Raju 7-Mar-15 3:46am View

\begin and \end is fixed. In between {} the string may vary
Vidhya Raju 7-Mar-15 3:34am View

if this is the regex "(?<=\\add\[sometext\]\{).+(?=\}
it may have some extra code here with \{dfdfd\}
\\end{equation}}and some text with so many curly braces \}\})", I just added some string extra for just an example, The string will vary it is not constant. Then how to specify that string into a pattern
Vidhya Raju 7-Mar-15 2:34am View

Can you pls look at this link https://regex101.com/r/vT6qQ3/6
Vidhya Raju 7-Mar-15 2:17am View

Ya that is the expected output from the string in the post
Vidhya Raju 7-Mar-15 2:01am View

It captures till the last curly braces. I need till end curly braces of \add[sometext]{
Vidhya Raju 1-Mar-15 23:41pm View

It doesn't display anything in the browser. Just this code creates a file which contains special characters
Vidhya Raju 19-Feb-15 2:23am View

I need to stop splitting till where the year starts.
Vidhya Raju 6-Feb-15 9:33am View

It is a textarea plugin http://codemirror.net/
Vidhya Raju 17-Jan-15 7:30am View

<test> tag is just an example.. I need to remove new line character in the line from the tag where aid:pstyle attribute presents to the tag ends
Vidhya Raju 8-Jan-15 0:21am View

Can you tell me how to do it in IE?
Vidhya Raju 6-Jan-15 7:53am View

I need only some contents of the editor not to be editable.Rest of the content should be editable.
Vidhya Raju 6-Jan-15 1:27am View

I don't have a enough knowledge in building a proxy service and I don't know that. Can you tell me how to do it?
Vidhya Raju 5-Jan-15 0:14am View

Added the following line in the /etc/sudoer file

#Defaults requiretty //commented this line
usergroup ALL=(ALL) ALL

PHP code,

shell_exec("echo password | sudo
-S command"); //added a password for sudo command to run as a root user.

now it works fine... Is it more dangerous?
Vidhya Raju 3-Jan-15 1:07am View

I gave write permission to root folder so that I could access root package through command line only,not through php
Vidhya Raju 3-Jan-15 1:06am View

I tried 'shell_exec('sudo -u ThePHPUserOnYourBox -S /root/.cabal/bin/pandoc')' but no luck.. Actually I gave write permission to root. Through command line it works fine. But If I try to access through php it doesn't work.
Vidhya Raju 22-Dec-14 0:18am View

If I use file_get_contents to read whole file into a string then how can I split the lines using explode()?By which delimiter I can explode whole string into back to form
Vidhya Raju 20-Dec-14 5:41am View

How to take two lines as single data to parse into str_replace("\r\n ", " ", $data).For example,In first reference two lines is a data to replace a new line charac.So, If I use file() it will take first line as single data second line as second data therefore how to replace new line charac between these two lines
Vidhya Raju 20-Dec-14 0:01am View

If I use vbmodeless,When I click in the active document,it is become hidden. I want userform to be visible If I click in the active document.
Vidhya Raju 18-Dec-14 4:42am View

ya,you are right!Thank you.
Vidhya Raju 15-Dec-14 6:17am View

From the link you provided,I could understand the code structure and it works fine. Thanks you so much
Vidhya Raju 15-Dec-14 5:43am View

The link you provided is not available online
Vidhya Raju 15-Dec-14 5:35am View

Actually how to create (cRightClickEventHandler)class module and where this
(oApp_WindowBeforeRightClick) sub is called in the code? Am not clear to use this code.Can you tell it detaily?
Vidhya Raju 15-Dec-14 3:26am View

MSword 2007. How to add a custom menu option in the right click mouse event?
Vidhya Raju 15-Dec-14 3:03am View

MSword 2007. How to add a custom menu option in the right click mouse event?
Vidhya Raju 8-Nov-14 1:11am View

Actually this is third party code. I need to convert doc to xml. So, I found xmlps software. https://github.com/pkp/xmlps This is the website from where I got that code. Installation is done. But When I test, errors out. Can you pls go through that website and tell me how to fix that error?
Vidhya Raju 6-Nov-14 9:18am View

I checked the content using print_r($response).

Am getting the following output:
******************************
...........F stdClass Object
[error]=> File name (filename)parameter is missing.
[status]=> error
[flashMessages]=> Array
*******************************
Vidhya Raju 19-Oct-14 7:44am View

Thank you. I got the answer
Vidhya Raju 19-Oct-14 7:25am View

For example: I have a program to list the images from image folder. If I upload the new image into the image folder in the same web page. How to list the new image too without reloading the webpage.
Vidhya Raju 19-Oct-14 7:20am View

what I meant was, tables and equations should also be entered as input into the XML instead of an image format.
Vidhya Raju 1-Oct-14 10:18am View

Thank you so much for your suggestion. But none of them as I expect
Vidhya Raju 1-Oct-14 10:07am View

<html>
<head>
<script language="Javascript" type="text/javascript" src="edit_area/edit_area_full.js"></script>
<script language="Javascript" type="text/javascript">
// initialisation
editAreaLoader.init({
id: "my_text" // id of the textarea to transform
,start_highlight: true // if start with highlight
,allow_resize: "both"
,word_wrap: true
,language: "en"
,syntax: "cpp"
,show_line_colors: true
,allow_toggle: false
,toolbar: "bold,italic,underline,|,sub,sup,|,ol,nl, | ,search, go_to_line, |, undo, redo"
,end_toolbar: "|,savet, |,styles, formats , imagess"
, plugins: "test"
});

</script>

</head>
<body>
<textarea id="my_text" style="height: 100%; width: 100%;" name="my_text">this is a testing purpose
</textarea>

</body>
</html>

This is my html file which calls editarea plugin. I could customize as I need except I couldnt to call js function(in html file) from plugin:test. Here plugin:test is the test.js file in which I have customized as per my requirement. But the only problem am facing is could not call other js file function from plugin js file
Vidhya Raju 1-Oct-14 9:58am View

EditArea plugin
I have been using the above mentioned plugin. But I am unable to customize some part of js files.
Vidhya Raju 1-Oct-14 9:50am View

highlighting syntax with different colours
Vidhya Raju 1-Oct-14 9:46am View

Its gud. But I need with code highlighter too
Vidhya Raju 1-Oct-14 9:33am View

Thanks for your suggestion. I need editable textarea. But those links which you suggested is a static textarea.
Vidhya Raju 22-Sep-14 7:49am View

Thanks,It works fine now
Vidhya Raju 8-Sep-14 6:47am View

var regex ="/" + "document.getElementById(id).value" + "/g";

If I parse the value to regex like above. Its not working. How to parse the variable into regex?
Vidhya Raju 8-Sep-14 5:23am View

Thanks for the answer. Actually I need to select all the occurences of searched string.The following code does that except its not jumping to the location where the string is selected. Can you tell me how to do this?

<textarea type="text" id="input_tag">This is the testing</textarea>

<script>
})();
var search="testing";
var regexp = /testing/g;
var foo = document.getElementById("input_tag").value;
var match, matches = [];

while ((match = regexp.exec(foo)) != null) {
document.getElementById("input_tag").setSelectionRange(match.index,(match.index)+(search.length));

</script>
Vidhya Raju 8-Sep-14 3:06am View

I need this in javascript not jquery. Can you reply with code too?
Vidhya Raju 6-Sep-14 4:29am View

How to highlight all the occurrences of replaced texts in textarea
Vidhya Raju 2-Sep-14 4:02am View

Actually I need to parse javascript variable into php variable so that I did this way.I dont want to echo it but have to store it in php variable.Because of client and server execution I cant to store javascript variable into php,So is this the only way to parse variable into php?
Vidhya Raju 2-Sep-14 3:31am View

Because I need only variable to be parsed into the php page
Vidhya Raju 2-Sep-14 3:30am View

Can i know why this document.getElementById("myDiv").innerHTML=xmlHttp.responseText;
code is needed? Instead of that can I use

xmlHttp.onreadystatechange=function()
if (xmlHttp.readyState==4 && xmlHttp.status==200)
xmlHttp.open("GET","test.php?art=" + t, true);
xmlHttp.send();
Vidhya Raju 2-Sep-14 2:19am View

Is form needed in html part?
Vidhya Raju 12-Aug-14 2:58am View

just I need,if user enters an input in the text,all the occurences of found string should be hightlighted inside textarea
Vidhya Raju 12-Aug-14 2:52am View

can you pls tell me how to achieve this in php?