Comments by Member 11183217 (Top 28 by date)

Member 11183217 9-Apr-20 2:59am View

Thanks Richard
Member 11183217 8-Apr-20 12:35pm View

hi thanks for your kind response. i saw that full article but i couldn't able to find for my solution. correct me if i am wrong after i saw the telegram all api scenario i thing there is not possible to get the message from telegram channal and post it to my dotnet web application..
Member 11183217 15-Mar-18 8:41am View

hi john i have done i got the result. nothing has been change. simply i have passed my two points. manually i checked the result has come what i am expected. thanks you so much for your kind responce
Member 11183217 20-Dec-17 2:45am View

as per docs i have to done for Truck Location Tracking as well as Current Movement.i have done Everything by using the icon of car. instead of this i have to change the Truck icon
Member 11183217 8-Nov-17 6:55am View

hi Giri i tried this way but while i using this dontnet --version i have got some Error in popup window like "The Program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-[1-1-0.dll is missing in your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem]" .
Member 11183217 5-Jul-17 11:19am View

i explain to them they gave me a permit to add directive. so now i done this with directive inside i have written entire file validation .
Member 11183217 5-Jul-17 11:16am View

thanks andy i got the result.
Member 11183217 30-Jun-17 5:20am View

thanks for your time to reply this.
Member 11183217 30-Jun-17 5:19am View

hi Andy thanks for time to reply, i understood actually what my scenario was i wont create more than one directive per page . so that i didn't create another directive for file validation.myself i thought i could be complete this without that(directive).i am not found or asking better solution here. just asked this will be possible or not.now i am done this one without using directive.
Member 11183217 15-Jun-17 5:19am View

Thanks Giff, actually i want to tell you clear questions. my task was image upload and save by using web api and angulajs . my point and questions i have given ....

1. i have 2 solution. one is UI another one is Web API solutions both are different places
2. i partially completed by using server.mapPath("~/Images"). but when i save the image it will be save to API project folder like E:\johnPlayer_API\content\Images.
3. my UI path was like D:\johnPlayer_UI
4. i saved this image API path to DB. how to get and display the Image from API folder path to UI page
Member 11183217 15-Jun-17 5:18am View

hi stuart actually i want to tell you clear questions. my task was image upload and save by using web api and angulajs . my point and questions i have given ....

3. my UI path was like D:\johnPlayer_UI
Member 11183217 5-Jun-17 8:01am View

Thank you so much Richard.i got d actual functionality because of yur idea
Member 11183217 2-Jun-17 8:56am View

Member 11183217 23-Jan-17 6:53am View

but it was worked in Chrome .IE and Mozila only having issues .
Member 11183217 23-Jan-17 6:43am View

<asp:LinkButton runat="server" ID="btnRun" ToolTip="Large String" OnClick="btnRun_Click" Text=""
CssClass="btn btn-mini" />

this my actual code peter .if you found any mistake will you please share that .it useful for me
Member 11183217 23-Jan-17 3:03am View

Inside that Text. i tried to send you that but its not accept here
Member 11183217 23-Jan-17 3:02am View

Member 11183217 23-Jan-17 3:02am View

CssClass="btn btn-mini" />
Member 11183217 5-Jan-17 5:57am View

thanks peter got it
Member 11183217 5-Jan-17 4:45am View

Thanks Burm . i got it
Member 11183217 6-May-16 7:36am View

Thank u thank u so much Ryan now i Cleared that Error
Member 11183217 22-Apr-16 8:38am View

An exception of type 'System.Net.WebException' occurred in System.dll but was not handled in user code

Additional information: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
Member 11183217 22-Apr-16 8:32am View

I have already written about the error message that I have got -> "Remote server Error".

If anyone have already faced similar problem, than that page link would be useful. OR possible some other way to approach this problem.(to obtain solution)
Member 11183217 20-Apr-16 9:04am View

ya yes but am not get any Proper idea for that Thats i added again Even i found Asynchronous method also ..That method also am not get upload more than 15MB size file i need that thats y added again if you know this please share some links or code whater it is please share me help me
Member 11183217 20-Apr-16 7:18am View

i have given my code which i used to send that Attachment mail
Member 11183217 20-Apr-16 7:17am View

[HttpPost]
public ActionResult Index(MailModel objModelMail, HttpPostedFileBase fileUploader)
if (ModelState.IsValid)

Thread email = new Thread(delegate()
string from = "muthujuna@gmail.com"; //example:- sourabh9303@gmail.com
using (MailMessage mail = new MailMessage(from, objModelMail.To))
mail.Subject = objModelMail.Subject;
mail.Body = objModelMail.Body;
if (fileUploader != null)
string fileName = Path.GetFileName(fileUploader.FileName);
mail.Attachments.Add(new Attachment(fileUploader.InputStream, fileName));
mail.IsBodyHtml = false;
SmtpClient smtp = new SmtpClient();
smtp.Host = "smtp.gmail.com";
smtp.EnableSsl = true;
NetworkCredential networkCredential = new NetworkCredential(from, "jeyalakshmi1");
smtp.UseDefaultCredentials = true;
smtp.Credentials = networkCredential;
smtp.Port = 587;
smtp.Send(mail);
ViewBag.Message = "Sent";
});
email.IsBackground = true;
email.Start();
ParsingTemplate();
return View("Index", objModelMail);
else
return Error("");
Member 11183217 20-Apr-16 7:14am View

hi haznal i am using thread now problem solve it didn't took the time but my Attchment file is not send after two minutes error redirect to this line smtp.send(mail) ---------------->and main thing is my file size 19.56MB we can send maximum 25Mb
Member 11183217 6-Apr-16 8:00am View

M is an Resource Id. all hardcode Names i send it to Resources... ya tat part only am asking in that success method i dont need, instead of that only am asking idea from ur side sir..in that return i want to get a save messages by using some other way

please help me