Comments by Eng Mohamed Bassuny (Top 11 by date)

Eng Mohamed Bassuny 16-Jul-20 2:51am View

Hi , Thanks for trying to Help me

Using "Binding ActualHeight" it give to the Ellipse the full height but it is smaller than the ActualHeight of "ToggleButtonGrid"
this maybe solve he problem of resizing but give the Ellipse not good shape with the hole button
Eng Mohamed Bassuny 14-Nov-19 14:52pm View

this work perfect .. thanks

but i keep wonder why WPF Code is more Difficult than Windows form code ?!
Eng Mohamed Bassuny 9-May-19 18:55pm View

thank you for your Hint i did it as you say I really appreciate your help and i will never forget it ...thanks
Eng Mohamed Bassuny 9-May-19 8:40am View

i tried to understant and use Async / Await but still the UI Hang

private async void btnUpdateCustomerData_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
//code Before

await InserInvoice();

//code After

private async Task InserInvoice()
//All My Code

I got this warning

"This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread."

at all the invoice data entered but the UI Still Hang And the progress bar Hang "Not Work"

so i think i miss something can you help me

Eng Mohamed Bassuny 8-May-19 10:26am View

sorry about that but i think i exactly post t what I am talking about

i am not good in using debugger but i can learn if you can tell me

and i should see in the database

1. Update Invoice
2. Insert Invoice Items
3. Update Items Quantity In Database

but what i got is update Invoice only in the database

I called backgroungworker >>>bgWorker.RunWorkerAsync();
if you read the first code ?!

my backgroundworker do :
1. Update Invoice
2. Insert Invoice Items
3. Update Items Quantity In Database

and i use it because when i put all this code in button it hang the UI
and i search for some help and i found that backgroungworker will be the way to solve that

so if you can help me and tell me how to do that i will be thankful
Eng Mohamed Bassuny 8-May-19 10:13am View

sorry about that .. i thought this will be better if i put the two events and i think i put exactly what i talking about

i should see in the database

1. Update Invoice
2. Insert Invoice Items
3. Update Items Quantity In Database

but what i got is update Invoice only in the database

i called backgroung >>>bgWorker.RunWorkerAsync();

it do all the second code i write >>> Do Work "BackgroundWorker"

this is my project

and i use it because when i put all this code in button it hang the UI

so if you can help me and tell me how to do that i will be thankful
Eng Mohamed Bassuny 8-May-19 10:07am View

i put Background Worker to avoid crash the UI but when i use it it didn't anything and the progress bar hanging

and i should see in the database

1. Update Invoice
2. Insert Invoice Items
3. Update Items Quantity In Database

but what i got is update Invoice only in the database

i didn't get any error massage or any exceptions so i decided to ask for help

this is my project
Eng Mohamed Bassuny 3-May-19 10:33am View

I never ignore anyone but i am sorry if you feel that from me

and why i not answer about data source cause i dont need data source to listview

the reason for adding listview is just to show the user what he will add for check if there is n error in some items or not

so listview don't need data source or i cant understand how i can use it to listview

and i came here to learn and get some experience i cant get it from other webs

not to make me feel stupid

and you have all your time and sorry to disturb you :)
Eng Mohamed Bassuny 2-May-19 17:29pm View

i am not feeling good about your last words but thanks for trying to help me
Eng Mohamed Bassuny 2-May-19 16:23pm View

listview data comes from the user of the program it is a temporary data still not inserted to database

you can see this picture https://www9.0zz0.com/2019/05/02/23/563315426.png

this is a sample of my program
Eng Mohamed Bassuny 5-Aug-16 17:57pm View

Reason for my vote of 5 \n thnks alot that is help me
but i will search for full portabilty to make only one exe file