Comments by Member 13338075 (Top 9 by date)

Member 13338075 4-Jun-18 5:28am View

class Employee
        DataOperation DataProcessor = new DataOperation();

private static Employee objEmployee = null;
        const string SP_Get_Employee= "Get_Employee";

private Employee()
        { }

public static Township GetEmployee()
            if (Employee.objEmployee == null) return Employee.objEmloyee = new Employee();
            else return Employee.objEmployee;

public DataTable GetAllEmployee()
            DataTable dt = this.DataProcessor.GetDataTable(Employee.SP_Get_Employee);
            return dt;

How can I bind the data to combobox?
Member 13338075 4-Jun-18 4:11am View

class Employee
        DataOperation DataProcessor = new DataOperation();

private static Employee objEmployee = null;
        const string SP_Get_Employee= "Get_Employee";

private Employee()
        { }

public static Township GetEmployee()
            if (Employee.objEmployee == null) return Employee.objEmloyee = new Employee();
            else return Employee.objEmployee;

public DataTable GetAllEmployee()
            DataTable dt = this.DataProcessor.GetDataTable(Employee.SP_Get_Employee);
            return dt;

Member 13338075 4-Jun-18 4:09am View

In my Employee class I wrote the code
using System;using System.Collections.Generic;using System.Linq;using System.Text;using System.Data;using System.Threading.Tasks;using System.Data.Sql;using System.Data.SqlClient;using DataAccess;namespace Employee.class{    class Employee    {        DataOperation DataProcessor = new DataOperation();        private static Employee objEmployee = null;        const string SP_Get_Employee= "Get_Employee";        private Employee()        { }        public static Township GetEmployee()        {            if (Employee.objEmployee == null) return Employee.objEmloyee = new Employee();            else return Employee.objEmployee;        }        public DataTable GetAllEmployee()        {            DataTable dt = this.DataProcessor.GetDataTable(Employee.SP_Get_Employee);            return dt;        }    }}

How can I connect to the combobox to bind the data?
Member 13338075 10-Jan-18 22:21pm View

Now I have the solution. The error is occured because the datbase is not in good condition. So, I repair the database and the error is cleared.
Member 13338075 3-Jan-18 3:48am View

Yes, I ran this query and the error occur in the message box.
"The database cannot be recovered because the log was not restored."
Member 13338075 2-Jan-18 22:29pm View

Yes, the restoring process is mid way and i want the solution to with queries when the fresh db backup is deleted or not stored in the storage. Is there a possible way to run the queries to get the database normal?
Member 13338075 15-Nov-17 6:55am View

If you have a time, can you explain me Emp_CTE means and what is means a? Because I am just begineer level in MSSQL. It is query is correct or not when the another row of Staff_Id is 2 and the rest of the data are change.
Member 13338075 15-Nov-17 4:57am View

This is not always correct when Transaction_Date is like 2.1.2017 and 5.7.2017 and old store is like 5 to 4.How can I correct the query?
Member 13338075 15-Nov-17 1:27am View

"'LAG' is not a recognized built-in function name."
Error occur when i tried above query.