Comments by Member 13491039 (Top 7 by date)

Member 13491039 29-Nov-17 18:49pm View

Hello Karthik, thank you. I have incorporated this code into the following here: https://jsfiddle.net/ztpsp1vo/1/ However no letters show from user-input/typing and also the Type Anywhere disappears. It looks like it's 89% there, though!
Member 13491039 31-Oct-17 21:08pm View

Thank you! I have seen that problem especially when the zip codes jump around so they aren't always in a pattern. I have found a workable solutions using if else's in a range. So now the code actually works within HTML and JavaScript without external networks or sites involved
Member 13491039 29-Oct-17 17:54pm View

The convertor changes regular text into JS Dictionary form, including ,'s.
Member 13491039 29-Oct-17 13:29pm View

Thanks for your response! But link to the API is currently offline.
Member 13491039 29-Oct-17 13:19pm View

That's pretty strange. Mostly in code you want to reference the script in a snippet than pasting the entire in a page. There is no downloading involved and contains popular snippets such as CodePin or JS Fiddle that many popular and up-to-date coding sites use. Also, I've seen other questions on CodeProject that use an external link that aren't taken down. I will post the javascript part but, without the rest the code is not going to work properly.
Member 13491039 29-Oct-17 13:19pm View

Yes, I do have the zipcodes and the corresponding states converted into dictionary. I'm not exactly sure how dictionaries work, but I have used this open-source dictionary convertor website that converts should anyone else wish to use it.

Member 13491039 29-Oct-17 12:50pm View