Comments by Member 14192879 (Top 22 by date)

Member 14192879 28-Mar-20 20:00pm View

do you have any reference link for this problem?
Member 14192879 16-Mar-20 19:53pm View

I have 3 buttons on the master page. when I click on button1 then the back color of the first button should be changed to the blue and the related page should be open in the content place holder.

for example. when I click on button1 then the only color of the button1 will change to blue and default.aspx will see in the content place holder.
Member 14192879 4-Mar-20 20:22pm View

Thank you very much. This solution solved my problem. can we save back the same pdf to the database after some changes in pdf?
Member 14192879 3-Mar-20 22:18pm View

no, it's not working, It does not show pdf in an iframe. as well as it is not showing any error
Member 14192879 13-Nov-19 22:50pm View

I am not using any panel or form. That white space is the background of datagridview.
Member 14192879 13-Nov-19 22:48pm View

i tried all these methods given in the link.
Member 14192879 6-Nov-19 23:09pm View

I am using MySQL. I want to connect GoDaddy Plesk mysql with a visual studio. I checked IP address even I downloaded MySQL and visual studio again but still, I am facing same problem
Member 14192879 6-Nov-19 6:16am View

my IP address is correct but the IP address i gave in an example is demo IP. Is there any other way to check that connection is working or not?
Member 14192879 3-Nov-19 16:46pm View

i am not getting right code for changing below doc file into byte. i have code for saving pdf but i am still looking for converting dyanmic pdf into bytes.
doc.Open();
StringReader s_tr = new StringReader(s_tw.ToString());
HTMLWorker html_worker = new HTMLWorker(doc);
html_worker.Parse(s_tr);
doc.Close();
Member 14192879 3-Nov-19 16:43pm View

actually, I know how to upload pdf with file uploader or with an open dialog box. but I want to save that pdf to the database which is dynamically created.
Member 14192879 1-Nov-19 20:52pm View

did you find the solution of this problem?
Member 14192879 1-Nov-19 20:23pm View

I used the same as suggested by you but the problem is that when my pdf has only one page then it shows me pdf but when my pdf has more than one page then it shows an error font size is too small. how can I create no of pages in pdf or it creates automatically page?
Member 14192879 29-Oct-19 7:15am View

I used the below code to save pdf. but it saves the pdf but the size of the file is very less. and when I unable to open file due to small size
Member 14192879 27-Oct-19 18:07pm View

thank a lot. now it's working well
Member 14192879 27-Oct-19 0:43am View

firstly I tried by using bound field then my code works well for color changing but my main work is with the Template field so when I check with breakpoints. it does not go to if condition and always go to else statement. what to do?. my code is working properly with the bound field but not with a template field.
Member 14192879 2-Sep-19 23:39pm View

MySqlCommand cmdCount = new MySqlCommand("SELECT count(*) from chetans WHERE clientid1=@clientid1 AND clientid=@clientid", con);
cmdCount.Parameters.AddWithValue("@clientid1", TextBox6.Text);
cmdCount.Parameters.AddWithValue("@clientid", TextBox7.Text);
con.Open();
int count = int.Parse(cmdCount.ExecuteScalar().ToString());
i used code now after changes.
count is used to number of entries which for clientid.
but still not updating
Member 14192879 2-Sep-19 5:38am View

DataTable dt = new DataTable();
MySqlDataReader myReader = null;
MySqlCommand cmd = new MySqlCommand("SELECT `FileName` FROM `D` WHERE `clientid` LIKE '%" + textBox31.Text + "%'", con);
con.Open();
myReader = cmd.ExecuteReader();
while (myReader.Read())
//label115.Text = dataGridView1.CurrentRow.Cells[1].Value.ToString();
label115.Text = (myReader["FileName"].ToString());
con.Close();
myReader.Close();

private void label115_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
axAcroPDF1.src = label115.Text;
IS THIS A CORRECT CODE TO RERIEVE PDF AND SHOW INTO ADOBE SRC?
Member 14192879 2-Sep-19 5:37am View

DataTable dt = new DataTable();
MySqlDataReader myReader = null;
con.Open();
myReader = cmd.ExecuteReader();
while (myReader.Read())
//label115.Text = dataGridView1.CurrentRow.Cells[1].Value.ToString();
label115.Text = (myReader["FileName"].ToString());
con.Close();
myReader.Close();

private void label115_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
axAcroPDF1.src = label115.Text;

IS THIS CORRECT CODE?
Member 14192879 2-Sep-19 5:36am View

DataTable dt = new DataTable();
MySqlDataReader myReader = null;
con.Open();
myReader = cmd.ExecuteReader();
while (myReader.Read())
//label115.Text = dataGridView1.CurrentRow.Cells[1].Value.ToString();
label115.Text = (myReader["FileName"].ToString());
con.Close();
myReader.Close();

private void label115_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
axAcroPDF1.src = label115.Text;
Member 14192879 2-Sep-19 5:34am View

HOW CAN I RETRIEVE PREVIOUS PDF STORED FILE?
Member 14192879 2-Sep-19 5:33am View

can you tell me how can retrieve upload pdf into GridView?
Member 14192879 2-Sep-19 5:14am View

what datatype I have to use for 'file' column?