Comments by NaumanMalik (Top 22 by date)

NaumanMalik 6-Jul-20 4:56am View

Welcome by the way i am new so i am sorry for not rating comments
NaumanMalik 6-Jul-20 4:37am View

okay on it
NaumanMalik 6-Jul-20 4:35am View

okay i am going to try that
NaumanMalik 6-Jul-20 1:54am View

but i want to add graphics at the end of my code of c++ program on VS 2013 running on OS: Window 10
NaumanMalik 6-Jul-20 1:53am View

I want to create my graphics of my name at the end of my program of c++
it is created on VS 2013 and i am using window 10... may be this would help you answer my question
NaumanMalik 6-Jul-20 1:53am View

I want to create my graphics of my name at the end of my program of c++
NaumanMalik 26-Jun-20 11:25am View

i am actually doing it, i will upload it shortly... i will do whole program.
NaumanMalik 26-Jun-20 10:00am View

ofcourse not this is not my account and i asked him for code for my easiness and i also know that im neither abusing the SITE nor im asking for free solutions but here everyone treat newcomers like All show no go ... No help and saying that im doing wrong in every perspective :( sadly
NaumanMalik 25-Jun-20 9:22am View

kindly share code with me please. it will help me out
NaumanMalik 25-Jun-20 9:21am View

Auction Management System
Summary:
A console application for auctions.
Details:
Write a function-based C++ program which provides the following functionalities to sellers and buyers.
Sellers
First name, last name, user name (it should be unique), CNIC, password, confirm password.
• Sing in.
User name, password
• Sign out.
• Exit.
• Change password.
• Post item.
Item name, description, posting date, deadline to bid, and minimum bid value. All new items have their statuses
set as available by default which means they are visible to the buyers and they can place their bids. A unique
item ID is automatically assigned to it which can’t be modified by the seller.
• Modify item details.
• View list of posted items.
Show item ID, item name, minimum price, number of people who made bid on that item, maximum bid value
and the buyer ID who placed this maximum bid, and item status.
• Sell item
Change item status to sold. The item gets sold to the buyer with maximum bid.
• Close item
Change item status to close. Buyer can no longer place bids on the item.
Buyers
• Sing in.
User name, password
• Sign out.
• Exit.
• Change password.
• View available items
Display each item’s item ID, item name, description, deadline to bid, total number of bids, and maximum bid. In
case of 0 bids, maximum bid is the minimum bid set by the seller.
• Place bid
The bid placed must be greater than the maximum bid. User can place multiple bids on a same item.
• View list of bid items.
Item ID, item name, total bids, maximum bid, item status.
• View list of bought items.
Item ID, item name, total bids, maximum bid.
Save all required data in text file(s). Use appropriate menus where ever they are required.
NaumanMalik 24-Jun-20 9:07am View

solution for my own problem
NaumanMalik 24-Jun-20 7:50am View

okay
NaumanMalik 24-Jun-20 7:41am View

it should read row from only forward direction only not column... like
11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26
1D ARR: 11 12 13 14 TRUE
if i input 1D array: 13 14 from first row and 15 16 from second row but they are each after one another in line like 13 14 15 16 in 2D array: then it is true
NaumanMalik 24-Jun-20 7:40am View

im trying on paper what you suggested
NaumanMalik 24-Jun-20 7:40am View

Yes it should read row from only forward direction only not column... like
11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26
1D ARR: 11 12 13 14 TRUE
NaumanMalik 24-Jun-20 7:17am View

kindly check this code... if you dont mind ;(
NaumanMalik 24-Jun-20 7:14am View

im working on it i will complete it and then upload it
NaumanMalik 23-Jun-20 21:11pm View

you are right but i can do it and i am doing it ... its just that i want some one to check it and to tell me my mistakes only :) :Thankfully:
NaumanMalik 23-Jun-20 18:40pm View

My teacher said in last semester try these projects in vacations. the bigger programs you do the maximum you will learn.
NaumanMalik 23-Jun-20 12:26pm View

i will do like whole code? i was using this site for first time so i thought no one will help so im doing code now and will upload it after 2 days for checking
NaumanMalik 23-Jun-20 12:24pm View

NaumanMalik 23-Jun-20 12:24pm View

well, Neither i'm getting paid nor its part of my grades. actually i am practicing on dynammic memory ... so i was doing this i can do functions pointers etc but i dont know how to verify it :( may be it is leaking memory or idk? so if i do all the code would check it for me? and tell me if there is any mistake? i will upload my cpp about after 1-2 days.?