Comments by Member 15028582 (Top 62 by date)

Member 15028582 8-Mar-21 7:23am View

How can we write.....easily ji...
Member 15028582 8-Mar-21 7:10am View

Yes all columns are datetime only...give some example ji...Pls
Member 15028582 8-Mar-21 7:01am View

Actually Ji....I have 4 columns....InTime,Outtime,stepintime,stepouttime....I need to first take the difference from (intime - outtime) as InoutTime after that I need to take the difference from (stepintime - stepouttime) as StepinTime and finally I need to subtract the (InoutTime - stepouttime) as Newcolumn result....So that first I Used to get the (intime - outtime) data and then (stepintime - stepouttime) data and the final step is pending pls help..
Member 15028582 8-Mar-21 6:42am View

Actually ji....Just Imagine u have 2 columns...First column is INTime and Second column is OutTime....InTime=34:00:00 and OutTime=01:00:00...Both the columns are varchar(100) datatype....Now How can you minus the (InTime - outtime) as Finaltime column(new column) using sql query...Actually I have tried But the intime is greater than 24 hours so that it shows conversion failed error....
Member 15028582 3-Mar-21 22:41pm View

DataRow[] rows = DTEvents.Select(
String.Format(
"FollowDate >= #{0}# AND FollowDate < #{1}#",
FromDate, ToDate // DateTime.Parse(e.Day.Date.ToShortDateString(), new System.Globalization.CultureInfo("pt-BR")).ToString("dd MMM yyyy"),
// DateTime.Parse(e.Day.Date.AddDays(1).ToShortDateString(), new System.Globalization.CultureInfo("pt-BR")).ToString("dd MMM yyyy")
);
This line got error
Member 15028582 25-Feb-21 2:01am View

I got a output....

chkLBDestinationFolder.TopIndex = 0;

But is this a correct code....
Member 15028582 25-Feb-21 0:39am View

while again click the button I need to refresh the checklistbox...the label didn't get removed...How can I remove...Pls give some idea
Member 15028582 24-Feb-21 23:49pm View

Sry ji....I got the output...Prblm is in location...Thanks for the support ji
Member 15028582 24-Feb-21 23:33pm View

private void CopyDirectory(DirectoryInfo source, DirectoryInfo destination)

if (!destination.Exists)
destination.Create();

// Copy all files.
FileInfo[] files = source.GetFiles();

foreach (Object item in chkLBDestinationFolder.Items)
if (Convert.ToString(destination.FullName) == Convert.ToString(item))
index = chkLBDestinationFolder.Items.IndexOf(item);

//Console.WriteLine("{0}:{1}", item, index);

foreach (FileInfo file in files)
FileName = file.Name;
if(!FileName.Contains(".rdlc"))
destinationDir1 = destination.FullName;
file.CopyTo(Path.Combine(destination.FullName, file.Name), true);
else

// Process subdirectories.
DirectoryInfo[] dirs = source.GetDirectories();
foreach (DirectoryInfo dir in dirs)
// Get destination directory.
string destinationDir = Path.Combine(destination.FullName, dir.Name);
destinationDir1 = destinationDir;
// Call CopyDirectory() recursively.
CopyDirectory(dir, new DirectoryInfo(destinationDir));
WriteLogFile(source.FullName, destination.FullName);

Label lbl = myLabels.Where(x => x.Name.Equals($"Label{index}")).SingleOrDefault();
//if (lbl == null)
//{
lbl = new Label()
Name = $"Success",
//Text = $"Label{e.Index}",
Text = $"Success",
AutoSize = true,
BackColor = Color.White,
ForeColor = Color.DarkGreen,

Location = new Point(450, 0)
};
myLabels.Add(lbl);
chkLBDestinationFolder.Controls.Add(lbl);
//this.Controls.Add(lbl);
lbl.BringToFront();
lbl.Font = new Font(lbl.Font.Name, 8, FontStyle.Bold);
Member 15028582 24-Feb-21 23:27pm View

ji....ur add the label in form in ur code....but i need to add the label in checklistbox ...Actually I added but it shows only once....I don't know what's the reason
Member 15028582 24-Feb-21 23:27pm View

Member 15028582 24-Feb-21 8:14am View

but lbl didn't get visible false
Member 15028582 24-Feb-21 8:14am View

Label lbl = myLabels.Where(x => x.Name.Equals($"Label{e.Index}")).SingleOrDefault();
if (lbl == null)
lbl = new Label()
Name = $"Label{e.Index}",
//Text = $"Label{e.Index}",
Text = $"Success",
AutoSize = true,
BackColor = Color.White,
ForeColor = Color.DarkGreen,
Location = new Point(990, (chkLBDestinationFolder.ItemHeight * e.Index) + 138)
};
myLabels.Add(lbl);
this.Controls.Add(lbl);
lbl.BringToFront();
lbl.Font = new Font(lbl.Font.Name, 8, FontStyle.Bold);
lbl.Visible = false;

else
lbl.Visible = e.NewValue == CheckState.Checked;
lbl.Visible = false;
Member 15028582 24-Feb-21 8:13am View

Ya....You are adding the dynamic label in form I need to hide that label while click the start button but it does not get hide....pls help....I have tried alot..
Member 15028582 24-Feb-21 7:10am View

Tq ji....If I click Start button then automatically the label should get remove from this checklistbox....I have tried but it not works

chkLBDestinationFolder.Items.Remove(myLabels);
Member 15028582 24-Feb-21 7:10am View

chkLBDestinationFolder.Items.Remove(myLabels);

And I too use this code also but shows error

chkLBDestinationFolder.Controls.Remove(myLabels);
Member 15028582 24-Feb-21 4:36am View

Item1
--->Item2(If I tick this chkbox) (sucess label shown horizontally like this)
Item3
Member 15028582 24-Feb-21 4:35am View

Actually....I have a Check list box in my winform ....In form load 10 items are loaded in that Checklistbox vertically one by one....If I choose the 3rd checkbox automatically need to create one dynamic label horizontally and show it in same line horizontally.....
Member 15028582 24-Feb-21 4:23am View

Now I added this line chkLBDestinationFolder.Controls.Add(dynamicLabel);.....But the label shows under the checkbox list item...But I need in same line...
Member 15028582 24-Feb-21 4:22am View

Ji....Sry...I need one clarification....In checklistbox the details are fetched vertically and I need to set the dynamic label horizontally with the same line...Is this possible in c#.net..
Member 15028582 24-Feb-21 3:37am View

Ji....Location = new Point(1, 20 * i) this line.....while I am changing the location
Location = new Point(1, 1) also the label didn't get the top of the panel...it gives some 3 to 4 spaces horizontally and then place a label in panel...I don't want that upper space....the label should start from a panel starting position...
Member 15028582 24-Feb-21 3:23am View

ji.....can't understand
Member 15028582 24-Feb-21 2:39am View

Ji....While I am changing Location = new Point(1, 20 * i) this line to Location = new Point(1, 1) it shows a label in right postion in panel but shows only one label in panel the balance label are not shown....previous problem occurs...
Member 15028582 24-Feb-21 2:39am View

Ji....While I am changing Location = new Point(1, 20 * i) this line to Location = new Point(1, 1) it shows a albel in right postion in panel but shows only one label in panel the balance label are not shown....previous problem occurs...
Member 15028582 24-Feb-21 2:39am View

Member 15028582 24-Feb-21 2:39am View

Member 15028582 24-Feb-21 2:23am View

Tq ji....it's works fine....while I am changing the location also the label didn't get top of the panel (i.e., first it gets three to four space vertically and then the label fetch in panel...I don't need like this I need to show the label in panel starting itself)....Is there any idea ji
Member 15028582 24-Feb-21 2:01am View

While adding the label to the panel.....the first label shown but the other labels are not shown in panel...
Member 15028582 19-Feb-21 7:28am View

Actually ji....My code get fired but no action done is my problem
Member 15028582 11-Feb-21 3:34am View

Thanks for ur support ji....Actually got the output ji....... PictureBox SizeMode = StretchImage....Image is to loong so that only it doesnot shown....now it works....Sry actually this is a silly mistake....
Member 15028582 11-Feb-21 3:33am View

Actually got the output ji....... PictureBox SizeMode = StretchImage....Image is to loong so that only it doesnot shown....now it works....Sry actually this is a silly mistake....Thanks for ur support ji
Member 15028582 11-Feb-21 2:33am View

Actually Sir....I am using the debug tool what u have said
but the code executes properly didn't get any error msg.....But picturebox is shown as empty
Member 15028582 10-Feb-21 7:48am View

Now also the image not shown
Member 15028582 10-Feb-21 7:10am View

.NET Framework 4
Member 15028582 10-Feb-21 6:42am View

Is there any solution for this...
Member 15028582 10-Feb-21 6:06am View

When I am using this Url the image not shown...
newUrl1 = "http://nry.hr2eazy.com//Modules//UserManagement//ImageLoader.ashx?PortalSettingId=1";
pictureBox11.ImageLocation = newUrl1;

When I am using this website the image load in my picturebox

Pls give some idea ji
Member 15028582 10-Feb-21 5:41am View

Actually ji.....My Url output data is in encoded format...how can I convert into decoded data format and then fetch the image in picture box...Pls give some idea ji
Member 15028582 10-Feb-21 5:40am View

Yes ji....Ur code project is working
Member 15028582 10-Feb-21 5:31am View

No Ji....its not working...I have added the slash also....
Member 15028582 10-Feb-21 5:10am View

Actually I use that Code but I didn't get the output.....
newUrl1 = txtURL.Text + "Modules/UserManagement/ImageLoader.ashx" + "?PortalSettingId=1";
pictureBox11.ImageLocation = newUrl1;
Member 15028582 9-Feb-21 6:19am View

This is my code...Actually I got curved edges but inside the groupbox I need blank space it shows some cross marks fully how to resolve it....Pls give some idea ji
Member 15028582 9-Feb-21 6:18am View

class CustomGrpBox: GroupBox
public CustomGrpBox()
this.DoubleBuffered = true;
this.BackColor = Color.Transparent;
this.Radious = 25;
this.TitleHatchStyle = HatchStyle.Percent60;
protected override void OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e)
base.OnPaint(e);
GroupBoxRenderer.DrawParentBackground(e.Graphics, this.ClientRectangle, this);
var rect = ClientRectangle;
using (var path = GetRoundRectagle(this.ClientRectangle, Radious))

if (this.BackColor != Color.Transparent)
using (var brush = new SolidBrush(BackColor))
e.Graphics.FillPath(brush, path);
using (var brush = new HatchBrush(TitleHatchStyle,
TitleBackColor, ControlPaint.Light(TitleBackColor)))
e.Graphics.FillPath(brush, path);

public Color TitleBackColor { get; set; }
public HatchStyle TitleHatchStyle { get; set; }
public int Radious { get; set; }
private GraphicsPath GetRoundRectagle(Rectangle b, int r)
GraphicsPath path = new GraphicsPath();
path.AddArc(b.X, b.Y, r, r, 180, 90);
path.AddArc(b.X + b.Width - r - 1, b.Y, r, r, 270, 90);
path.AddArc(b.X + b.Width - r - 1, b.Y + b.Height - r - 1, r, r, 0, 90);
path.AddArc(b.X, b.Y + b.Height - r - 1, r, r, 90, 90);
path.CloseAllFigures();
return path;
Member 15028582 9-Feb-21 6:14am View

Actually I went to above Site you mentioned ji...It shows 404 error found..
Member 15028582 6-Feb-21 9:25am View

Thanks for the help ji....I got the output :)
Member 15028582 6-Feb-21 9:24am View

Thanks ji...I got the output :)....Thanks for the help
Member 15028582 6-Feb-21 7:49am View

Actually I am new to C#.net...Can you explain Clearly ji...Pls
Member 15028582 6-Feb-21 5:10am View

But now the screen gets full screen mode but the components are not get aligned according to the screen
Member 15028582 6-Feb-21 5:10am View

Actually I am click the image in Main Screen it automatically opens the form1 screen and the form1 screen should be a full mode screen and the inner initialized components are arranged automatically to the screen size....Is this my question ji
Member 15028582 6-Feb-21 5:00am View

No Ji.....Anchor Property is not working
Member 15028582 5-Feb-21 6:21am View

Screen gets fullsize but the I set the picturebox in that screen only....the image is not get full sized.....I need the image to full size
Member 15028582 4-Feb-21 21:11pm View

tq ji
Member 15028582 4-Feb-21 7:11am View

Yes ur right ji....but infront also the textbox border not shown properly....
Member 15028582 3-Feb-21 23:23pm View

Thanks ji
Member 15028582 2-Feb-21 6:01am View

Is there any idea ji...
Member 15028582 2-Feb-21 5:36am View

No ji....In My system the history file store in default folder but in some other system the history file is store in profile1 folder likewise the folder changing for every system...so that only I need to capture the subfolders also by code....Is there any idea ji....I have googled a lot but I didn't get any solution..
Member 15028582 1-Feb-21 23:11pm View

Ji....I need to capture this path programatically chromePath += @"\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default"; only ji....This should not be in hardcode format...
Member 15028582 29-Jan-21 6:41am View

Actually sir I need to capture the chrome history.....This is my code.....
string sourceFile = Environment.GetFolderPath(Environment.SpecialFolder.LocalApplicationData) + @"\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\";

I need to find that subfolder only by using coding.....Because In my system the chrome history is stored in default folder and other system the chrome history is profile folder.....so that only I need to capture the subfolders also by code....Is there any idea
Member 15028582 29-Jan-21 4:43am View

ji....I need to capture the chrome://version ---> Chrome profile path in textbox...Is this possible
Member 15028582 29-Jan-21 4:39am View

Actually it opens a new chrome browser not showing the chrome://version path details....Pls help
Member 15028582 29-Jan-21 4:19am View

Ji.....I get the error in ProcessRun....what should I do...pls guide ji
Member 15028582 29-Jan-21 3:39am View

ji.....How can use this chrome://version in my windows form is my question.....pls give some example code ji
Member 15028582 22-Jan-21 6:56am View

Hi frnds, I want to convert a google chrome cache file to text file using c#.net...Please guide me