Comments by _Zorro_ (Top 156 by date)

_Zorro_ 7-Jul-14 8:41am View

Please, be more specific.
_Zorro_ 27-May-14 13:37pm View

Comment on Prasad answer, do not create a new one.
_Zorro_ 27-May-14 13:30pm View

He just told you how. Use Parameters instead of concatenating strings.
_Zorro_ 27-May-14 11:06am View

Where is your ExecuteQuery method declared?
Btw, nice SQL Injection risk you have there...
_Zorro_ 20-May-14 9:01am View

Have you tried using parallel.foreach in your second foreach? Since you are only sending emails it shouldn't be a problem to parallelize your iteration.
_Zorro_ 15-May-14 5:14am View

What do you mean by: a new table?
_Zorro_ 25-Feb-14 8:26am View

You should never manipulate data on the dbms. That kind of transformations should be done on the entity itself or the business layer.
_Zorro_ 19-Feb-14 8:04am View

Thanks for pointing this out. Never used that, I'll keep that in mind.
_Zorro_ 18-Feb-14 10:54am View

Sweet irony: http://www.codeproject.com/Questions/729517/Passing-Value-between-forms
_Zorro_ 17-Feb-14 10:26am View

I don't think you will find an example without explaining what have you tried first.
Btw, windows forms / web forms?
_Zorro_ 17-Feb-14 10:24am View

_Zorro_ 17-Feb-14 10:23am View

Why don't you just use two different events for the save and the cancel buttons on the main form?
_Zorro_ 7-Aug-13 8:32am View

Yes, that's what I said...
_Zorro_ 11-Feb-13 9:47am View

It seems to me that your IIS is not properly configured to host svc extensions. Just read the error: "The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the extension configuration. If the page is a script, add a handler. If the file should be downloaded, add a MIME map."

-> "If the page is a script, add a handler"

Take a look at your Handler Mappings (in IIS) and look at .svc extensions. If you find some, check if they're enabled. Otherwise, that would mean that wcf if not properly installed on your web server and needs to be re activated.
_Zorro_ 11-Feb-13 7:51am View

Well, you'll have to do a bit of research, take a look at jQuery and you'll understand.
Otherwise take a look at this: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/181097/is-there-a-way-to-add-an-onclick-event-to-an-asp-net-label-server-control
_Zorro_ 19-Oct-12 11:44am View

Where's your datediff? What exactly isn't working?
_Zorro_ 19-Sep-12 8:21am View

I don't understand what you're trying to do...
When you say 'and include all dll's files sur as system.dll' what do you mean?

Take a look at this, it may help: http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/4352/Demystifying-the-NET-Global-Assembly-Cache

Otherwise, just add your references as I said before and they should be packed in your bin folder.

Also take a look at this: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/7314433t(v=vs.80).aspx

and this: http://www.deitel.com/books/NET/AddingReferences.pdf
_Zorro_ 19-Sep-12 6:02am View

So try right clicking your project and selecting "Add Reference..." Is this what you're asking for?
_Zorro_ 2-Aug-12 8:14am View

It will split you matrix into 2 arrays:

list1 will contain the high prices and the values
list2 will contain the low prices and the quantities

Then, you'll just need to sort those two lists as _Amy said.
_Zorro_ 1-Aug-12 9:39am View

Well, it's been a long time. Sorry if I'm wrong but yes, that's what I was saying. I'm clearly way more confortable with web applications.
_Zorro_ 1-Aug-12 9:37am View

Indeed. My bad.
_Zorro_ 31-Jul-12 11:24am View

This is not a well framed question. What exactly are you trying to do?
_Zorro_ 13-Jul-12 9:01am View

Do you mean an alert on the browser?
_Zorro_ 13-Jul-12 3:25am View

No, i'm sorry but I don't know.
_Zorro_ 12-Jul-12 12:16pm View

I don't think so, usually you would need an sms receiver. Unless I'm completely wrong you will have to check with a communication provider, a friend of mine does something similar and had to purchase a receiver with a gsm card.
_Zorro_ 12-Jul-12 5:59am View

Are you building your projects in Debug mode?
_Zorro_ 10-Jul-12 12:12pm View

Web or desktop, because your tags are confusing (C# and VB.NET)
_Zorro_ 6-Jul-12 12:49pm View

I did
Still, this is a Repost.
You have to understand, people here, at least the majority do not have time to answer this kind of questions. You should come here with a specific question and a clear context for that question.
_Zorro_ 6-Jul-12 12:49pm View

Well, yes but I felt bad. He's just a person That Is Trying To Learn Java Not In Any Class. And now... I feel bad again.
_Zorro_ 6-Jul-12 12:46pm View

My bad for the GimmeCode tag, I tought you posted the exact same question...
_Zorro_ 6-Jul-12 12:22pm View

Then you will probably need to insert blank rows inside your datasource when you have less than x items inside. Or maybe this could help if you don't want to touch your datasource: http://forums.asp.net/t/1217361.aspx
_Zorro_ 6-Jul-12 12:16pm View

You really should take a look at some tutorial on how to use master pages.
If you really need a master page, you will need to strip all the html tags and place only the content inside the ContentPlaceHolder. You can't have any html tags inside.

In the master you will have something like:
<html>
<head>
<asp:ContentPlaceHolder ID="HeadContent" runat="server" />
</head>
<body>
<asp:ContentPlaceHolder ID="BodyContent" runat="server" />
</body>
</html>

And inside your page you should have something like:
<asp:Content ID="uxContentHeader" runat="server" ContentPlaceHolderID="HeaderContent">Content
<asp:Content ID="uxContentBody" runat="server" ContentPlaceHolderID="BodyContent">Content
_Zorro_ 6-Jul-12 12:16pm View

You really should take a look at some tutorial on how to use master pages.

In the master you will have something like:
<html>
<head>
<asp:ContentPlaceHolder ID="HeadContent" runat="server" />
</head>
<body>
<asp:ContentPlaceHolder ID="BodyContent" runat="server" />
</body>
</html>

And inside your page you should have something like:
Your content(without any html tags)

Your content(without any html tags)
_Zorro_ 6-Jul-12 12:14pm View

You really should take a look at some tutorial on how to use master pages.

In the master you will have something like:
<html>
<head>
<asp:ContentPlaceHolder ID="HeadContent" runat="server" />
</head>
<body>
<asp:ContentPlaceHolder ID="BodyContent" runat="server" />
</body>
</html>

And inside your page you should have something like:
Your content(without any html tags)

Your content(without any html tags)
_Zorro_ 6-Jul-12 12:14pm View

You really should take a look at some tutorial on how to use master pages.

In the master you will have something like:
<html>
<head>
<asp:ContentPlaceHolder ID="HeadContent" runat="server" />
</head>
<body>
<asp:ContentPlaceHolder ID="BodyContent" runat="server" />
</body>
</html>

And inside your page you should have something like:
Your content(without any html tags)

Your content(without any html tags)
_Zorro_ 6-Jul-12 12:02pm View

Then do it. What's the question?
_Zorro_ 6-Jul-12 11:58am View

What header? html header? Why do you need a master page? Can't you just not reference it if you really need specific html tags inside that specific page?

Otherwise you will need to put all your common html tags inside the masterpage and only specific code inside the ContentPlaceHolder.

Also, check google on how to use master pages and when they're needed.
_Zorro_ 6-Jul-12 11:49am View

Yep... what's the question?
_Zorro_ 6-Jul-12 11:48am View

What are you trying to do? What is your question?
_Zorro_ 6-Jul-12 11:44am View

Just an advice: You should post less code and be more explicit on what you're looking for.
_Zorro_ 3-Jul-12 11:40am View

"As it seems to be, there aren't any difficult things in "C"."
I'd like to know what makes you say that.
_Zorro_ 3-Jul-12 8:43am View

I'm sorry but your question is unclear to me. I don't understand what you want to achieve.
_Zorro_ 30-Apr-12 10:59am View

The only thing that cames to my mind with that question would be javascript:void(0);
_Zorro_ 30-Mar-12 8:44am View

Indeed
_Zorro_ 29-Mar-12 3:39am View

Nice :)
_Zorro_ 28-Mar-12 12:12pm View

Richard: I knew someone would say that, you're right but sometimes you just want to help on the spot.

National language on an international site... hmmm :) (Just kidding)
_Zorro_ 28-Mar-12 12:12pm View

wvelasqu: La verdad que ni idea, seguro que si escribis en Ingles como dice Richard vas a obtener mas ayuda.
_Zorro_ 28-Mar-12 12:12pm View

_Zorro_ 28-Mar-12 11:53am View

Te conteste, pero arriba.
_Zorro_ 28-Mar-12 11:53am View

Ojo que exe y servicios no son lo mismo. Y es mejor contestar por aca en vez de crear una nueva respuesta.

Que quiere decir en segundo plano en tu caso?
_Zorro_ 28-Mar-12 3:44am View

If your question is about using Stored Procedures or not, then that's your decision. You should look for pros and cons and analyze which is the best option in your situation. I personnaly would usually use SPs, mainly for performance reasons.

Instead, if your question is shoul I put the logic in the SP or the BL? Always the BL when possible.
_Zorro_ 27-Mar-12 6:25am View

That's a server error, it's too generic, could be anything.
You should search for more information to give in order to get some help imho.
_Zorro_ 13-Mar-12 9:14am View

My bad, did you tried using google? ...
_Zorro_ 21-Feb-12 12:31pm View

Well, not as much as your question is... What I'm telling you is to google for your error and try to understand what's going on, you know, what you should always do before posting any question.
_Zorro_ 21-Feb-12 9:31am View

I don't think so. I think it depends on countries and circumstances. If you are talking about big companies then yes, they tend to always use the same browser (in my experience at least), but if you're talking about individuals I don't agree. Now every notebook comes with the latest windows/macos and the latest browsers so every mom, dad, aunt, etc. will probably be running the latest versions.
_Zorro_ 20-Feb-12 5:15am View

I'm sorry but you won't be able to do it by your own if you are new to web technology IMHO.
_Zorro_ 16-Feb-12 11:08am View

Please rephrase your question
_Zorro_ 16-Feb-12 10:24am View

_Zorro_ 16-Feb-12 10:24am View

_Zorro_ 16-Feb-12 9:48am View

Ha, glad you found it!
_Zorro_ 16-Feb-12 9:43am View

I did have some problems with the simulator data that had to be cleared and CoreData framework not beeing loaded but I'm just starting ios development so I won't be able to help you unless it was something really stupid... :)
_Zorro_ 16-Feb-12 9:27am View

Well, I'm sorry then... good luck with that!
Edit: Does this helps? -> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8724796/symbols-not-found-for-architecture-i386
_Zorro_ 16-Feb-12 9:19am View

ha ha ha...
_Zorro_ 6-Dec-11 9:10am View

What happens if the format is not yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss ?
_Zorro_ 6-Dec-11 9:03am View

You can't do that. You'll need to do concessions.
Check out OriginalGriff answer.
_Zorro_ 25-Nov-11 21:43pm View

Google is ;)
_Zorro_ 25-Nov-11 21:41pm View

Take a look at Nitesh Luharuka reply again, he's giving you the answer:

"After the page has loaded completely, you are no more on server rather on client..so, none of server code will work. To make them work use AJAX.."

It means either you do a postback or use client side code to do what you're looking to.
_Zorro_ 25-Nov-11 12:27pm View

Just out of curiosity. How do you manage to retrieve controls inside a FormView without using FindControl() for example ?
_Zorro_ 25-Nov-11 12:25pm View

I'm not who asked the question. You're right, he didn't mention anything about that...
_Zorro_ 25-Nov-11 12:19pm View

You're only trying to validate your form? If yes, therer are other ways you should consider.
_Zorro_ 25-Nov-11 12:19pm View

_Zorro_ 25-Nov-11 12:06pm View

I may be wrong, and if it's the case I apologize but how does a static property could help? How would you ensure each user will have it's own value if it's a static property?
_Zorro_ 25-Nov-11 4:37am View

+5!
_Zorro_ 25-Nov-11 4:22am View

Where does m come from, what's it's type? Are you sure processrequest is a function you can call?

I'm not a js big fan, so I won't be able to give you an answer. You could try debugging it from Visual Studio though.
_Zorro_ 3-Nov-11 9:27am View

I may be wrong but there is a security threat with your last example.

[select x from table where id=id OR 1 = 1]

And what about this particular case? How do you know that he won't be reading his date from an input later?

You can't say if the user, in this case vishnu karki is reading it from a textbox, if he validates the field, etc. So, in my opinion, it's a good practice to do it properly from start.

Sure, you could just answer: "hey dude, you miss a single quote", or you can also help him to become better, anyway, if he didn't want to improve his skills he got his answer so it's not a big deal.
_Zorro_ 3-Nov-11 6:42am View

+5 For the edit ;)
_Zorro_ 3-Nov-11 6:36am View

+5 for the SQL Injection warning.
_Zorro_ 3-Nov-11 6:33am View

You're right, it seems that the single quotes are missing.
_Zorro_ 3-Nov-11 6:31am View

Hi,

1. What's the real datatype of Vehentrytime?
2. Are you sure that the database shows the dates in this format (MM/dd/yyyy)?
3. Why not just comparing two dates, as it should be done?
4. What you're trying to do is not a good idea, you're creating a strong dependence between your database server and its OS culture.
_Zorro_ 23-Sep-11 9:35am View

No you're not polite, I was reading some other questions you ask here and I see this pattern: 'Give me', 'I request this', 'I need code for'.

If everybody tells you the same thing maybe it's because they're right don't you think?

You won't find much help here to do your homework, and don't try to tell us this is not homework, come on, do you really think we're THAT stupid?

What can I do? Point my finger at your attitude, that's what I can do.

Interesting link I found here btw... http://www.techgig.com/codingcontest_detail.php?season_id=3&type=entry
_Zorro_ 23-Sep-11 9:34am View

What can I do? Point my finger at your attitude, that's what I can do.

_Zorro_ 23-Sep-11 9:21am View

Yep, I'm with you. He seems to be too arrogant to understand anyway..
_Zorro_ 23-Sep-11 9:17am View

No you're not... you're just too arrogant to see it.
_Zorro_ 6-Sep-11 12:16pm View

Second that. The "give response immediatly" is the reason why I won't even read the rest of the question. (check your missing closing tags as BobJanova said)

Next time think about how you ask for help.
_Zorro_ 6-Sep-11 12:11pm View

Just out of curiosity, what would be the point of doing that? I can't picture any scenario where I would need such design.
_Zorro_ 6-Sep-11 12:07pm View

Outstanding sense of logic there! ... :)

Do you know how notebooks manage to do this though? Is it by hardware or on the keyboard's or motherboard's driver maybe?
_Zorro_ 6-Sep-11 11:27am View

Glad to be helpful
_Zorro_ 6-Sep-11 8:49am View

So you're saying it is easier to understand your query?
I have made an answer, just take a look at it, and tell me if you really think mine is too complicated to understand?
_Zorro_ 6-Sep-11 8:15am View

It's not basic, it's bad.

Edit: It's bad because it's the opposite that's recommendend and because you're exposed to Sql Injection Attacks.

Edit': Take a look at this: http://www.csharp-station.com/Tutorials/AdoDotNet/Lesson06.aspx
_Zorro_ 6-Sep-11 8:12am View

Do you know what an Sql Injection Attack is?
_Zorro_ 5-Sep-11 12:09pm View

Wow, if you got his question righ, I did the absolute opposite! :)
_Zorro_ 5-Sep-11 11:37am View

Hi, my bad for the mistaken question... I don't know much about those applications to be honest.

Did you take a look at the VS2010 Coded UI Test?

Good luck with that, may be a good topic to write a small article by the way ;)

Edit: I just found this thread that may be interesting to you (http://www.codeproject.com/Messages/3854287/Best-method-for-Testing-the-UI-part-of-an-applicat.aspx)
_Zorro_ 1-Sep-11 6:14am View

Still confused... what's with the ID now? :)

You know how to set a value in the Text property, you know how to get a value from the querystring.

You're telling me you need the value of the textbox, the value is the Text property to me, if you're looking for the Control's ID, then just read it's ID property, or ClientID if you're looking for the unique client id.

I'm sorry having such a hard time to understand what you're asking....
_Zorro_ 1-Sep-11 5:56am View

"The textboxes are getting populated like the above example." Ok, that's clear.
"basically i need to find the value of the second textbox by what is populated in the first textbox." That's the part I don't get... What do you mean by the 'value of the second textbox by what is populated in the first textbox.' ?
_Zorro_ 1-Sep-11 5:42am View

"The textboxes are getting populated like the above example." Ok, that's clear.
_Zorro_ 1-Sep-11 5:28am View

I assume your question is a bit harder than just asking how to get a value from a textbox. If that's not the case, here's my answer based on what I understand (which I'm sure is wrong :P)...

String value = thePopulatedTextBox.Text;

It can't be that easy though...
_Zorro_ 1-Sep-11 4:53am View

I don't know if it's me but I'm having a hard time trying to understand your question...
_Zorro_ 31-Aug-11 5:01am View

Is this a joke?
_Zorro_ 31-Aug-11 5:00am View

Don't you see the ASP.NET tag?
_Zorro_ 30-Aug-11 8:16am View

Huh??
_Zorro_ 30-Aug-11 4:01am View

I seem to have misunderstood your question here…
What do you mean by attributes? I thought you wanted to manage your query parameters separately.
_Zorro_ 29-Aug-11 9:46am View

I'm sorry, but your question has absolutely no sense to me...
_Zorro_ 23-Aug-11 9:02am View

Thanks
_Zorro_ 23-Aug-11 8:14am View

Are you sure giving the credentials on a website is a good idea?
_Zorro_ 23-Aug-11 8:13am View

I thinks he might be talking about this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collision_detection

I agree, the question is not clear enough though.
_Zorro_ 17-Aug-11 12:09pm View

Wish I could +5 this one...
_Zorro_ 17-Aug-11 12:00pm View

That's really interesting since I suppose Airborne systems are carefully tested. I should dig into that.

Thanks!
_Zorro_ 17-Aug-11 11:52am View

Hi, just out of curiosity, aren't those "Software Considerations in Airborne Systems and Equipment Certification" as stated in wikipedia?

Are those standards applicable to general software applications?
_Zorro_ 10-Aug-11 12:10pm View

You'll need to provide more information...

1. How much time do you have?
2. Are you alone? If not, how many?
3. Do you have to do a lot of writing? Specifications, justify your choices, do metrics, diagrams, etc. If so, how much compared to coding?
4. Do you have to develop something and then give it to a real organization?
_Zorro_ 10-Aug-11 4:16am View

You are right, I'm sorry. I went a bit fast on that one. My bad.
_Zorro_ 9-Aug-11 9:41am View

_Zorro_ 9-Aug-11 9:40am View

I beg you pardon? :)
_Zorro_ 9-Aug-11 8:52am View

COUNT(*)? Not a good idea.
_Zorro_ 9-Aug-11 8:52am View

Didn't you forgot the password? And by the way, COUNT(*)? Not a good idea.

_Zorro_ 9-Aug-11 8:41am View

Never, ever start your questions demanding for the code for something's urgent... Be respectful with people willing to help you. Otherwise you'll get downvoted and won't have much answers. Just a though.
_Zorro_ 9-Aug-11 5:40am View

Hi, you should take a look at Abhinav S query, it's way more performant than using SELECT IN, if you don't believe me take a look at your execution plan, the difference should be obvious.
_Zorro_ 8-Aug-11 4:33am View

It's frtustrating to get downvoted and don't beeing able to know why...
_Zorro_ 5-Aug-11 11:31am View

You maybe could mark digimanus Solution as an answer?
_Zorro_ 5-Aug-11 11:05am View

I'm sorry but your question doesn't really make sense...
_Zorro_ 5-Aug-11 10:01am View

Thanks!
And don't forget, plz make practicle and mail it to him, its an request, got it? :)
_Zorro_ 5-Aug-11 9:44am View

This is not a best practice. Compare should only be use for sorting.
You should use Equals instead and specify the StringComparisonOptions.

See this for more info:
_Zorro_ 5-Aug-11 8:30am View

I suppose I didn't got that question right then.
I didn't read your article but I'm printing it right now, it'll be a good lecture for tonight in the subway. Thanks.
_Zorro_ 5-Aug-11 6:26am View

Could you provide more information, like what error are you getting?
_Zorro_ 5-Aug-11 6:23am View

I'm not trying to be rude, but even if you're right it doesn't actually answer his question.
_Zorro_ 5-Aug-11 6:23am View

_Zorro_ 4-Aug-11 12:47pm View

Can you inspect your object and check if you got all the data you need in it?
Don't you know what the real type is? Apparently UTF8Encoding.GetString() expects a byte[]

From msdn:

Public Overridable Function GetString ( _
bytes As Byte() _
) As String
_Zorro_ 2-Aug-11 12:50pm View

You seem to have already asked the same question minutes ago:

_Zorro_ 2-Aug-11 9:04am View

+5, there you go :)
_Zorro_ 1-Aug-11 6:00am View

Come on...
_Zorro_ 1-Aug-11 4:34am View

Please, paste the code you're using to display such message.
_Zorro_ 28-Jul-11 12:54pm View

<quote>What really ticks me off is that once you "graduate", I'll be competing with you (and others like you) for jobs.

But you also know you won't be applying for the same jobs or positions, I won't worry that much if I were you.
_Zorro_ 28-Jul-11 12:32pm View

You should provide more information.

What are the requirements?
Which devices are you going to use to scan the eye retina?
Are there any drivers already developped?

etc.
_Zorro_ 28-Jul-11 12:27pm View

Nice, +5 :)
_Zorro_ 28-Jul-11 9:17am View

Seems that you face exactly the same problem with your solution.
_Zorro_ 28-Jul-11 9:14am View

Actually that's not the right way to build queries, this one is not sql injection proof for example.
_Zorro_ 28-Jul-11 8:51am View

Be more explicit!
What's / Where's the problem?

Did you try debugging? Which line causes the error?
_Zorro_ 28-Jul-11 6:01am View

Urgent? Really?
Not to me... :)
_Zorro_ 28-Jul-11 6:00am View

I'm sorry but you need to rephrase your question. It doesn't really makes sense (to me at least).
_Zorro_ 28-Jul-11 5:45am View

You make a point there
_Zorro_ 28-Jul-11 5:41am View

Coul you tell us more? What exactly are you trying to do?
When do you want to copy? what? where?

Do you just want to move a selected item to another GridView? Or do you want to duplicate the whole GridView?

We need more information, you guys could do an effort when submitting questions...
_Zorro_ 28-Jul-11 5:39am View

I don't think that's what he's looking for.
_Zorro_ 28-Jul-11 4:39am View

_Zorro_ 27-Jul-11 10:07am View

Absolutely, but 1000 rows is not a "large amount of data", at least to me.
But I agree with your ccomment anyway. +5
_Zorro_ 27-Jul-11 8:54am View

It's like going back to school again... no error provided, nothing...
_Zorro_ 27-Jul-11 5:41am View

Walkthrough: Localizing Windows Forms
-------------------------------------
_Zorro_ 27-Jul-11 4:35am View

1. You need to open your text file and read each line.
2. While reading each line, you need to split each row into a key / value structure and store it somewhere (a List maybe?).
3. Once you've finised doing that, you just have to insert each item into a ComboBox.

I'm sorry, I don't have the time to provide the exact code, and I don't believe it's the best way, start looking for some examples on Google, you should find a lot of information about reading textfiles, splitting strings, working with lists and Comboboxes.

Hope it helps
_Zorro_ 26-Jul-11 10:54am View

I probably am missing something, but why would you want to convert a DateTime to Decimal ?!
_Zorro_ 26-Jul-11 9:05am View

You should check the option 'Display a notification about every script error' if you're using Internet Explorer, just in case.

Are you sure you declared the javascript function GetBikeColor?

I tried to reproduce, and had no problems.
_Zorro_ 26-Jul-11 8:49am View

What's the size of those images and how are you loading them into your cells?
_Zorro_ 26-Jul-11 7:58am View

This line: $htmltag="<html>
Edit: My bad, that's not the problem.
_Zorro_ 26-Jul-11 7:58am View

$htmltag="<html>
_Zorro_ 25-Jul-11 12:48pm View

He seems to store only the file url, so I don't think this helps.
He could consider changing how he's doing it though.
_Zorro_ 25-Jul-11 12:46pm View

Indeed, question not clear, but this may help, or not at all, who knows: http://codebetter.com/petervanooijen/2009/01/27/firefox-and-the-100-div-revisited/
_Zorro_ 25-Jul-11 12:39pm View

I think he wants to display a list of IMEI numbers and paginate them, 20 rows by page.
_Zorro_ 25-Jul-11 12:36pm View

_Zorro_ 22-Jul-11 12:52pm View

What's happening right now? Are you able to see the xml contents into your cells? Having an error? Which one?

You really should give more information while submiting questions.