Comments by Praveen Raghuvanshi (Top 21 by date)

Praveen Raghuvanshi 14-Jun-19 9:04am View

Thanks @OriginalGriff for the feedback. Basically, we are looking for appropriate hardware for the requirement mentioned. It would be great if someone could suggest best IoT device and vibration sensor. Other things we'll take care.
Praveen Raghuvanshi 3-May-19 23:17pm View

Thank you Hoota for analyzing the problem and suggesting the solution. I am new to the field of Machine Learning and wanted to apply it my domain for making the application smarter. The problem is not about the router's but devices connected on a network within a venue. I could provide some more details to the actual system.

Consider a venue where you have lot of devices. Each device has parameters such as Name, IP address, Mac Address, Manufacturer, Model, Location etc. A system integrator will be installing these devices over the venue and assigning parameters such as Name, IP address, Location. While setting things up, he/she may develop an intuition of stable areas(location) and start installing devices to such places instead of deploying it to less stable area. Stability could be determined through network strength, environment conditions(Weather) etc. I am just thinking of prediting these stable areas through Machine learning that will help system integrator reduce time in determing stable area and therby improving efficiency.

Is this problem statement valid ?
Can we solve it through Machine learning?
Are we missing on parameters/need more parameters?

Thanks.
Praveen Raghuvanshi 26-Mar-19 5:25am View

Thanks Gerry for response. Can you elaborate on 'no relation to test data(location)'? Also, can we use some other feature in order to make it more meaningful? An anology/link would be great.
Praveen Raghuvanshi 17-Dec-15 2:58am View

Any error you are getting.
check this https://cmatskas.com/upload-files-in-asp-net-mvc-with-javascript-and-c/
Praveen Raghuvanshi 7-Jul-15 7:03am View

What is the error reported in the debug window of browser?
Praveen Raghuvanshi 24-Jun-15 13:40pm View

Is it browser specific? try setting jQuery.support.cors = true;
Praveen Raghuvanshi 24-Jun-15 13:38pm View

Image parameter is name of file or content of the file.
I did opposite of this. I have created file upload app. My Rest WCF service API used to take the Stream and through that I used to create the image.
Need more information.
Praveen Raghuvanshi 24-Jun-15 13:30pm View

What kind of parameters are these? What have you tried?
Praveen Raghuvanshi 24-Jun-15 13:29pm View

What have you tried? http://mattgemmell.com/what-have-you-tried/
Praveen Raghuvanshi 24-Jun-15 13:22pm View

Is it working fine in debug mode? Have you tried same thing with a simple application involving POST? The issue happens on all or specific browser? Kindly post WCF service attributes and JQuery ajax call code.
Praveen Raghuvanshi 9-Jun-15 0:27am View

Thanks for sharing above links!
Praveen Raghuvanshi 8-Jun-15 13:50pm View

Yes I need to display the XML text as it is and it comes as a string from a web service. Just for representation, I have hard coded it.
However, using <pre lang="xml"></pre> worked for me.
Praveen Raghuvanshi 8-Jun-15 4:39am View

Updated the question!!!
Praveen Raghuvanshi 8-Jun-15 4:39am View

Updated the question!!!
Praveen Raghuvanshi 8-Jun-15 4:31am View

[Code removed — SA]
Praveen Raghuvanshi 18-May-15 5:36am View

Nice explanation. Refer http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12823197/managing-multiple-views-viewmodels-in-a-single-contentcontrol for different approach and memory/performance comparison and use it based on your requirement.
Praveen Raghuvanshi 23-May-14 2:45am View

Link for the referred article is missing.
Praveen Raghuvanshi 23-May-14 2:20am View

"Window Data Entry application" is a broad term.
If it's a academic project, you can use WPF.
If it's a enterprise application, read and use WPF, MVVM. You can use any of the available MVVM framework such as Prism, Cinch, Caliburn etc.
Praveen Raghuvanshi 21-May-14 23:36pm View

try HorizontalContentAlignment and VerticalContentAlignment. Otherwise, customize the DataTemplate. Kindly provide some code for clarification.
Praveen Raghuvanshi 21-May-14 13:56pm View

Hi,
Recently, I also landed up with the similar situation wherein I have to Cancel the long-running task. I was implementing a progress dialog and used the link http://www.parago.de/2011/04/how-to-implement-a-modern-progress-dialog-for-wpf-applications/ for implementation. BackgroundWorker only provides a CancelAsync() which gets called once user cancels the operation after the completion of the task. It doesn't cancel the operation immediately. In order to cancel the operation immediately, I have to set the Completed event in the Cancel callback using RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs. Thread.Abort() is not a safe way. I wish you will find a better way to handle this scenario.
Praveen Raghuvanshi 23-Oct-11 4:59am View

Reason for my vote of 4
Optimized the code and reduced the errors.