Comments by dartfrog (Top 27 by date)

dartfrog 1-Oct-13 2:58am View

pls read carefully my question.
dartfrog 11-Sep-13 22:50pm View

Hi Dave, XML file is about 40kb. my tcp/ip application will accept all incoming xml files (may be one or more than one) from multiple clients (may be same time or simultaneously) and convert it to image file. after receiving xml file, send "OK" to client(s). may be 100,000 clients is using but i hope 1000 clients can get simultaneous condition.
dartfrog 8-Sep-13 1:34am View

Thanks Dave, i consolidate all my needs first.
dartfrog 7-Sep-13 12:48pm View

Hi Dave, my application is console app running on windows server 2008 r2 and developed with c#.net. my application accepts XML file from clients. as soon as application received XML file, it will save inside MS SQL 2008 database. Moreover, my Server is dedicated server.
dartfrog 6-Jan-13 21:58pm View

Thanks, The above link, need to buy. is there any free or open source ?
dartfrog 4-Jan-13 10:43am View

like ListView asp.net web server control
dartfrog 3-Jan-13 22:14pm View

Hi Zorgo, thanks. actually i want to show like list view.
dartfrog 3-Jan-13 22:12pm View

Hi Suvabrata Roy,

Thanks but for paging i need to develop myself.
dartfrog 15-Oct-12 9:41am View

Ok .. I try to use WCF. Thanks for your suggestion.
dartfrog 15-Oct-12 5:19am View

Hi, thanks for your time,
i want to send string array to asmx web service from IOS application.
if possible i don't want to use WCF service unless i study WCF.
Is there any other way to accept string array parameter in Web Service ?
again thanks you.
dartfrog 28-Sep-12 3:31am View

i will discuss with my technician.
dartfrog 17-Sep-12 4:27am View

for my case. polling is my only way
dartfrog 17-Sep-12 4:27am View

Only way is polling :(
dartfrog 14-Sep-12 4:34am View

Hi Bro, thanks

i want List<Tblactivity> BG rather than var BG how should i do it?
is there any suggestion to do it?
dartfrog 13-Sep-12 3:07am View

Hi my client is BP machine. so After patient measured already, BP machine send information to server that installed my window service application. Thanks
dartfrog 13-Sep-12 3:03am View

thanks, i'll try out. btw client machine just sending data and no need to send any command to retrieve data.
dartfrog 13-Sep-12 1:51am View

thanks ur answer
why u put </tblactivity> ? i am really newbie in linq
dartfrog 13-Sep-12 0:38am View

Thanks for your suggestion but i want : 2012-08-16 12:30:00 and 2012-09-02 11:00:00 instead of 2012-08-16 12:30:00, 2012-09-02 10:20:11 and 2012-09-02 11:00:00.
dartfrog 13-Sep-12 0:36am View

Thanks for your suggestion
but i want : 2012-08-16 12:30:00 and 2012-09-02 11:00:00 instead of
2012-08-16 12:30:00, 2012-09-02 10:20:11 and 2012-09-02 11:00:00.
dartfrog 12-Sep-12 23:41pm View

Thanks, currently my application is windows service. it is not web browser based application. actually client side is blood pressure machine. when patient measured already, the data send to server using TCP/IP. my window service application that installed in server, received patient's data that sent from bp machine. for example. when user plug out network cable from bp machine, server side cannot know it is already plugged out. so connection is still established. so how should i check ?
dartfrog 12-Sep-12 23:40pm View

so how should i check ?
dartfrog 7-Sep-12 5:06am View

Ok .. but now i use linq to sql classes how should i do ?

Genre gen = from prd in db.Products
join prdphoto in db.ProductPhotos on prd.productid equals prdphoto.productid
join cat in db.Categories on prd.CatID equals cat.CatID
where cat.CatName==categoryName

i don't know how to write "select" statement for Genre class.
dartfrog 10-Jul-12 22:31pm View

Ok Thanks, currently i tried with one hidden textbox. i store all the values in this hidden textbox such as 'Val1-Val2|Val3-Val4|Val5-Val6'
I'll try with your way also.

Thanks for your reply.
dartfrog 10-Jul-12 0:15am View

Hi Karthik, Thanks for your reply. Actually, there are two text boxes and Two buttons in view page. user need to key in two text boxes first and then press the button so all the records that user key in will be added inside HTML table(Using JQuery). When user populated with rows in HTML table, need to press another button(will trigger to GetRow action) to save all the records within the database.
dartfrog 19-Apr-12 10:07am View

Yes .. but how can i pass RoleID and UserID ?
pls enlighten me.
dartfrog 19-Apr-12 0:13am View

I'll try with stored procedure. Thanks
dartfrog 19-Apr-12 0:12am View

I don't use stored procedure. but now i try with it. Thanks