Comments by Jassim Rahma (Top 17 by date)

Jassim Rahma 22-Feb-20 12:50pm View

Yeah but let's say I am hosting the salary certificate under:

then anyone guessing (for example) the URL will be able to access it using a browser even if they are not logged on to my portal with authenticated user ID and password
Jassim Rahma 21-Feb-20 16:10pm View

How with a URL? I know how to do it with a web service only. but this is just a regular url?
Jassim Rahma 18-Feb-20 13:02pm View

But if I take the then all links within the head won't be included, e.g. CSS or scripts?
Jassim Rahma 18-Feb-20 11:53am View

Then what's the best way if I want to use my own page (own head and meta tags) with just embedding other pages? my main purpose is to provide a header with a back button or my page logo

How can I do that without having to use frames?
Jassim Rahma 18-Feb-20 6:58am View

But I am still having the problem even with using htmlentities.

Here is the test link and you can see two problems:

1. there is an output test shown on the top.
2. The format is not exactly as per the original page.

The Link:

The Original Page:

Jassim Rahma 18-Feb-20 5:57am View

But I am still having the problem even with using htmlentities.

Here is the test link and you can see two problems:

1. there is an output test shown on the top.
2. The format is not exactly as per the original page.

The Link:

The Original Page:

and this is the code:

title;
$description = $graph->description;
$author = $graph->site_name;
$image = $graph->image;
$url = $graph->url;
?>

<title><?php echo htmlentities($title); ?>
<description>
<author>

Jassim Rahma 16-Feb-20 7:33am View

But if you try this code for any CNN or BBC pages for example and compare the same page when adding the link to a new tweet or Facebook or Whatsapp you will notice a massive difference in time
Jassim Rahma 28-Dec-19 17:23pm View

Just to add, I have no problem running the sp_signin on the database using CALL sp_signin and I am getting the correct result.
Jassim Rahma 3-Nov-19 16:54pm View

so for easy and clean way and to be able to search you recommend to store the details in the tables and not in the file?
Jassim Rahma 3-Nov-19 15:22pm View

but my files are not just jpeg only, it is also video, PDF, autocad, etc.. so is that still possible?
Jassim Rahma 12-Oct-19 17:20pm View

then what is the solution if I want empty is empty, zero is zero and one is one?
Jassim Rahma 12-Oct-19 17:20pm View

Your solutions has the same problem
Jassim Rahma 22-Sep-19 10:12am View

sorry it's ok now, it was a problem with the backend PHP
Jassim Rahma 22-Sep-19 8:59am View

I have one more question Richard.

I am trying to pass more than one data in addition to the file but it;s not sending anything although my PHP backend works fine when I test

my PHP expect:

$photo = $_FILES["photo"]["tmp_name"];
$user = $_POST["user"];

but now I want to add:

$ad = $_POST["ad"];

so it will be:

$ad = $_POST["ad"];
$photo = $_FILES["photo"]["tmp_name"];
$user = $_POST["user"];

here is what I tried but not working:

var content = new MultipartFormDataContent();

// Add the image:
var imageContent = new StreamContent(await imageEditor.GetStream());
imageContent.Headers.ContentType = new MediaTypeHeaderValue("image/png");
content.Add(imageContent, "photo", "AdImage.png");

// Add another parameter:
content.Add(new StringContent(ad_id), "\"ad\"");
content.Add(new StringContent(App.getUserInfo("MyUserID").Result), "\"user\"");
Jassim Rahma 22-Sep-19 5:26am View

Yes that is Great. Thanks.
Jassim Rahma 13-Sep-19 22:07pm View

but I need to pass more than one parameter like this:

var content = new FormUrlEncodedContent(new[]
new KeyValuePair<string, string="">("student", Convert.ToString(student_number)),
new KeyValuePair<string, string="">("photo", STUDENT_PHOTO),
});

so I should pass it as a string?
Jassim Rahma 28-Aug-19 11:36am View

but I am using the http font not a local font and I am sending this email with Google fonts to my Gmail