Comments by Gabriel X (Top 13 by date)

Gabriel X 1-Aug-12 9:53am View

I'm afraid that's the bottom line! :(
Gabriel X 1-Aug-12 9:31am View

Well said!
Gabriel X 1-Aug-12 9:30am View

See http://www.codeproject.com/Answers/432703/How-to-change-a-Textboxs-selected-text-color
Gabriel X 1-Aug-12 9:21am View

No, this is not an ASP page's input text box.
By the way, I didn't get you. Do you say I should write my control from scratch?
I think it's applicable that I change a property instead of making it from bottom to top.
Thanks for answering.
Gabriel X 1-Jan-12 20:14pm View

I see...
I hadn't heard of this before, but if I accept this as the decompilation's solution, still another problem will remain.

By the way, thanks for your response!
Gabriel X 22-Jul-11 10:52am View

Thnx.
Gabriel X 13-Jul-11 9:59am View

Everything's OK? Should I use it now?
Gabriel X 12-Jul-11 19:10pm View

As clear as an azure sky of deepest summer, brother sir!
Thanks for the solution dear SAKryukov. I'm going to Put your name in my blog when I finished working on it.

Now please take a look at the new code to check if anything is ok.

-Best Regards, Gabriel
www.GabrielXSoft.wordpress.com
Gabriel X 12-Jul-11 13:47pm View

I think there's something wrong with the notification of this site, or maybe I put my comment in a wrong place?!
Gabriel X 12-Jul-11 3:17am View

Gabriel X - 11 hrs ago
Hi, I just updated the code. Got rid of Buttons and Auto-gen names, Used a better invoking way, But I still need a more specific help about managing ThreadStatus. And I think there's no need for StringBuilder as TextBox1 has a 999 length limitation in my project.
Gabriel X 12-Jul-11 3:15am View

removed
Gabriel X 11-Jul-11 15:51pm View

Hi,
I just updated the code.
Got rid of Buttons and Auto-gen names,
Used a better invoking way,
But I still need a more specific help about managing ThreadStatus.
Gabriel X 10-Jul-11 18:24pm View

Well, I'm surprised of your concern. Nothing can say but a big thanks to Espen and SAKryukov!
(Sorry about the "Add new solution". I didn't know that.)

First off, I'm gonna try SAKryukov's advise about invocation issues. But you need to know that my real codes are a bit different than shown up there. I used Button_click to show it to you in a simple way.

But actually, in my own solution, there is a LoadPage sub that Starts Thread1.

Another time I need to mention that I am a newbie, and didn't know anything about threading before here. That's why I need to learn it from scratch.

To Espen, Maybe SendKeys fixes the problem easily. But as we have engaged in threading issues, let's go on with them. I appreciate your advise though.

To SA, sorry about the strange invoking way, I just used what I read in microsoft. But, the whole idea od invoking, threading and delegates including your links are still complicated to my brain. I will put my code-changes tomorrow morning.

Best Regards