Comments by chan200uk (Top 9 by date)

chan200uk 16-Mar-21 7:13am View

sorry, i forgot, here is my sql

select cat_name, cat_id, count(pro_fk_cat_id) as count
from
tbl_category c left join tbl_product p on c.cat_id = p.pro_fk_cat_id
group by
cat_name,
cat_id,
pro_fk_cat_id
chan200uk 2-Mar-15 6:19am View

Yes.It displays the value if I bind it outside the area of data repeater.
chan200uk 24-Feb-15 16:01pm View

Many thanks for the reply
I am using the code as under,
datagridview1.datasource=CustomerList;

Then I add columns in the datagridview and assign data property name. I assigned FirstName to the first column, it worked, but when I set data property name as "Street" it shows object reference only. It does not show the value in that object
chan200uk 20-Jan-14 9:05am View

Thanks for the reply, any example please
chan200uk 20-Jan-14 5:11am View

Thanks a lot guys. It really helped me. Thanks again...
chan200uk 4-Dec-12 3:29am View

First of all thanks for the kind reply.
The issue is that I have a button on my asp.net page called split the selected datapoints in a series1. then all the selected items should be removed from the series1 and copied to the series2. I have done that by using following functions of chart control.
The code is written behind the button
Dim yValues1() As Double = {65.62, 75.54, 60.45, 55.73, 70.42, 200}
Dim xValues1() As Double = {1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11}
chtStudentResult.Series.Add("Series1")
chtStudentResult.Series(0).ChartType = SeriesChartType.Line
chtStudentResult.Series("Series1").Points.DataBindXY(xValues1, yValues1)
chtStudentResult.Series("Series1").CustomProperties = "DrawingStyle=Cylinder"

Dim temp() As Double
Dim xArray(chtStudentResult.Series("Series1").Points.Count) As Double

For i = 0 To chtStudentResult.Series("Series1").Points.Count - 1
temp = chtStudentResult.Series("Series1").Points(i).YValues
xArray(i) = temp(0)
lbInputparams.Items.Add(xArray(i))

The following code is on listbox selected index
Dim myXarray As New List(Of Double)
Dim myYarray As New List(Of Double)

Dim xArray(chtStudentResult.Series("Series1").Points.Count) As Double
Dim temp As Double = Nothing
Dim selected_item As Integer

Dim i As Integer = 3

selected_item = lbInputparams.SelectedIndex
MsgBox(selected_item.ToString())

temp = chtStudentResult.Series("Series1").Points(selected_item).XValue

myYarray.Add(temp)
myXarray.Add(lbInputparams.SelectedItem)
'chtStudentResult.Series("Series2").Points.DataBindXY(xValues1, myarray)
Dim series As New Series("Series2")
chtStudentResult.Series.Add("Series2")
If Not chtStudentResult.Series.Contains(series) Then
chtStudentResult.Series("Series2").Points.DataBindXY(myYarray, myXarray)
chtStudentResult.Series("Series1").Points.RemoveAt(selected_item)
Else
chtStudentResult.Series("Series2").Points.DataBindXY(myXarray, myYarray)
chtStudentResult.Series("Series1").Points.RemoveAt(selected_item)

End If

chtStudentResult.Series("Series2").IsValueShownAsLabel = True

I am just copying the one selected item to another series. I want to select some data points suppose the xaxis contains date and time. I want to select the selected date range(select dates from dropdown list) and click split. all the datapoints in that date range should be copied to another series.Any help would be appreciated thanks a lot.
chan200uk 3-Dec-12 8:41am View

How to get Xvalues of the series. I am using following code and it displays 0 all the time
Dim str As String = chtStudentResult.Series(0).Points(0).XValue
chan200uk 22-Nov-12 8:44am View

Thanks a lot I got it working. Thnaks....

Dim xArray(Chart1.Series("series1").Points.Count) As Double
Dim yArray(Chart1.Series("series1").Points.Count) As Double
Dim zArray(Chart1.Series("series1").Points.Count) As Double
Dim temp() As Double

Try
For i = 0 To Chart1.Series("series1").Points.Count - 1
temp = Chart1.Series("series1").Points(i).YValues
xArray(i) = temp(0)

For i = 1 To Chart1.Series("series1").Points.Count - 1
values = values + Math.Abs(xArray(i + 1) - xArray(i))
Next i

movaverage = values / Chart1.Series("series1").Points.Count //Moving average
chan200uk 22-Nov-12 6:48am View

Thanks a lot. this is all the code i have

Dim xArray(Chart1.Series("series1").Points.Count) As Double