Comments by Qureshali (Top 42 by date)

Qureshali 2-May-12 1:34am View

Also this above code is for downloading the file....
Qureshali 2-May-12 1:31am View

It could not find the file. My file is stored in my project in Files folder.
.../Files/abc.docx
So, my statement is:
string FullFilePath =".../Files/abc.docx";
But when debugger comes to if(file.exists) it doesn't go inside the condition
Qureshali 26-Apr-12 6:17am View

Ok but how to post back form using jQuery on radio button checked change
Qureshali 26-Mar-12 3:16am View

Yes sir I have crossed check many times but it is working fine at localhost then y not on server.
Qureshali 26-Mar-12 3:13am View

Sure sir,
protected void btnnext_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)

try
Int32 i = grdallques.Rows.Count;
btnprev.Enabled = true;
if (Convert.ToInt32(lblqno.Text) < i)
//==========================================================================
/*For retrieving the last question's checked value
* and the selecting the corresponding radio button=TRUE*/
//==========================================================================
//qid = Convert.ToInt32(grdallques.Rows[Convert.ToInt32(lblqno.Text) - 1].Cells[8].Text);

qid = Convert.ToInt32(lblqno.Text) + 1;

oTestGivenEntity = new TestGivenEntity();
oTestGivenEntity = TestGivenBL.GetFromTestGivenSelectedValueForRadioBotton(qid, Global.UserId);
if (oTestGivenEntity != null)
if (oTestGivenEntity.OptionChecked == "A")
rbtnopt1.Checked = true;
rbtnopt2.Checked = false;
rbtnopt3.Checked = false;
rbtnopt4.Checked = false;
rbtnopt5.Checked = false;
if (oTestGivenEntity.OptionChecked == "B")
rbtnopt1.Checked = false;
rbtnopt2.Checked = true;
rbtnopt3.Checked = false;
rbtnopt4.Checked = false;
rbtnopt5.Checked = false;
if (oTestGivenEntity.OptionChecked == "C")
rbtnopt1.Checked = false;
rbtnopt2.Checked = false;
rbtnopt3.Checked = true;
rbtnopt4.Checked = false;
rbtnopt5.Checked = false;
if (oTestGivenEntity.OptionChecked == "D")
rbtnopt1.Checked = false;
rbtnopt2.Checked = false;
rbtnopt3.Checked = false;
rbtnopt4.Checked = true;
rbtnopt5.Checked = false;
if (oTestGivenEntity.OptionChecked == "E")
rbtnopt1.Checked = true;
rbtnopt2.Checked = false;
rbtnopt3.Checked = false;
rbtnopt4.Checked = false;
rbtnopt5.Checked = true;
else
/// For All radio buttons checked=FALSE
//rbtnopt1.Checked = false;
//rbtnopt2.Checked = false;
//rbtnopt3.Checked = false;
//rbtnopt4.Checked = false;
//rbtnopt5.Checked = false;
// For submitting the answer
// Inserting the data into TestGiven Table
if (rbtnopt1.Checked == true || rbtnopt2.Checked == true || rbtnopt3.Checked == true || rbtnopt4.Checked == true || rbtnopt5.Checked == true)
//Get questionId for the currently displyed question
Int32 q_ID = Convert.ToInt32(grdallques.Rows[Convert.ToInt32(lblqno.Text) - 1].Cells[8].Text);

oTestGivenEntity = new TestGivenEntity();
oTestGivenEntity.TestPaper
Qureshali 24-Feb-12 8:21am View

it is working correctly on local host then why not after publishing.
This is my connection string
Data Source=FTPserver;Initial Catalog=MockTestDatabase;User ID= TCOER;Password=TCOER
Qureshali 15-Feb-12 4:26am View

Sir, I have referred the above links but it is giving me same result as file not uploaded. Please suggest me some other way to over come this problem.
Qureshali 14-Feb-12 23:15pm View

Sir,
The folder exists after in my published files. Please help me out sir.
Qureshali 14-Feb-12 8:02am View

In Microsoft visual studio Build-->Publish.
After that i upload files on the server using file zilla
Qureshali 14-Feb-12 8:01am View

In build menu-->Publish.
After that i upload files on the server using filezilla
Qureshali 14-Feb-12 3:11am View

How to do that sir. Can you elaborate please
Qureshali 14-Feb-12 2:54am View

File is not stored on server. Sir, actually the file should be present on clients c: drive. But i think its searching the file on servers c: drive. How to over come this problem
Qureshali 14-Feb-12 1:48am View

the user generates that file on client computer from bio matrix in csv format and then upload it on server. So how is this possible
Qureshali 6-Feb-12 8:47am View

Sorry sir, I want to do both the work but if creating pdf solves my problem then it is better for me. This is my problem:
i have tried to convert the data of grid view to pdf but the problem is, the pdf file generated shrinks the column size and makes it small. The grid view is in the panel which is scrollable and it doesn't take all the columns. the pdf file generated only with those column which are visible on the screen. Rest which are behind the scroll bars are not shown on pdf file. please help me to Solve this problem and my work will be done.
Qureshali 6-Feb-12 8:34am View

Qureshali 6-Feb-12 1:20am View

Ok sir, But any other option like it can be done through coding or any any other option.
Qureshali 6-Feb-12 0:31am View

Another option is there? And what about others browsers? Please give me specific solution
Qureshali 5-Feb-12 23:24pm View

I have published my application on my server.
All faculties are using it on line. The application have one user called admin.
Admin daily upload a file (.csv) through a file upload control. The file should be present on user computer in c: drive. But the error is showing invalid path. The problem is that it taking the servers path. It is searching the file on servers C: drive. How to overcome this problem.
Qureshali 5-Feb-12 23:24pm View

I have published my application on my server.
All faculties are using it on line. The application have one user called admin.
Qureshali 28-Jan-12 0:18am View

Sir, please do reply with my query please.
Qureshali 27-Jan-12 7:23am View

This code working nut my problem has not been solved yet sir. This code also directly downloads the file without any prompt. Please suggest any other idea.
Qureshali 24-Jan-12 23:07pm View

how to view that file which will be created using these steps.
Qureshali 18-Oct-11 0:58am View

but i have an excel file with 1000+ questions and each question has an Image????
Qureshali 10-Oct-11 3:31am View

Sorry sir, I didn't mean that. I'll try as you said and after my design i'll send you what I developed for further suggestion
Qureshali 21-Sep-11 5:24am View

My values will be either with .25 or .75
Qureshali 19-Sep-11 4:14am View

Sorry I have missed a 'y' in question but in my code its dataformatstring{0:dd-MM-yyyy}. But it is not working. Is there any other way of retrieving only date part in dd-mm-yyyy format. Please help me
Qureshali 7-Sep-11 1:18am View

In an asp.net application, while designing .aspx page if I write any text it appears in white colour. So my question is how I change that text colour default value to black
Qureshali 6-Sep-11 1:41am View

What is the name of that Ajax control
Qureshali 6-Sep-11 1:19am View

On that page I have 2 text boxes for start date and end date respectively.
The data I retrieve is between these two dates. I am developing an On line attendance system. Is there any hard code which I can write for fast processing
Qureshali 6-Sep-11 1:19am View

Can you help me out how to use array concepts while inserting data in grid view
Qureshali 30-Aug-11 6:34am View

I want back up of entire database created in Sql Server 2005. How I create back in asp.net using c#
Qureshali 22-Aug-11 23:48pm View

what if the user logs in on the other day.
For eg. the user logs in on 6 june than that condition will be false and the code will not run
Qureshali 22-Aug-11 2:23am View

Sir I mean that if the current month is June the I need to Update my Table. But if on 1st june if the user logs in the table should be updated, but if another say 5 june the user login that table should not be updated again
Qureshali 19-Aug-11 2:25am View

I use sql server 2005 and all my project work is done in 3 tier architecture
Qureshali 19-Aug-11 2:12am View

Yeah, Thanks for your reply.
The code is not usable for me but logic is up to the mark
Qureshali 19-Aug-11 2:12am View

Yeah, Thanks for your reply.
The code is not usable for me but logic is up to the mark
Qureshali 19-Aug-11 2:11am View

Thanks for your reply
Qureshali 19-Aug-11 2:11am View

Thanks for your reply
Qureshali 19-Aug-11 1:12am View

created on field will be of which data type.
can it be 'CreatedOn' as int which will be autoincremented
Qureshali 19-Aug-11 1:10am View

I have used stored procedures all over my project as I am doing the project through 3 tier architecture. So my question is how stored procedure will return the last record value
Qureshali 17-Aug-11 5:35am View

I need to make a project on simple auction system.
there are 30 players each having some value in say $.
Then there are 2-3 auctioneer who bids 1 by 1 for each player.
The auctioneer with the highest bid has the player joined in its team
Qureshali 17-Aug-11 5:08am View

I had tried Google but I didn't get exact information.
I need only algorithm to the above title