Comments by maysamfth (Top 24 by date)

maysamfth 3-Sep-19 11:05am View

thanks for suggestion but i can't use WPF in this project. i think the above codes will working with a few changes. i created a custom column for datepicker in the past but this has bug.
maysamfth 1-Oct-18 3:56am View

perfect. so thanks. It's worked.
maysamfth 14-Nov-16 7:11am View

thanks.
maysamfth 14-Nov-16 4:13am View

I said that I want move a picturebox along a straight line but my code move the picturebox along another line. suppose a picturebox initial location is (200,200) then I want move this picturebox to point (50, 50). if you test my code the problem is specify.
maysamfth 22-Jun-16 3:20am View

yes i want start inside the panel and then move it to full screen.
maysamfth 22-Jun-16 2:51am View

so thanks but i think i dont asked my question very well!
that form showing perfect inside of panel but i want create an existing instance of form outside of panel. Suppose user enterd data but form is very small and user want see that form full screen. i want create a full screen of a form that added inside of a panel.
maysamfth 16-Aug-15 4:43am View

So thanks, that is true.
I apologize again.
maysamfth 16-Aug-15 4:27am View

Oh...You are preacher!!!
Ok, i'm sorry if annoyed you.
Then my question is : want add all of controls in form and controls in panels and groupbox on form to a List<>.

and my code:

private List _get_all_controls(Control c)
List lstC = new List();

foreach (Control ctrl in c.Controls)
lstC.Add(ctrl);

_get_all_controls(ctrl);
return lstC;

this code return controls on form only and controls on panel or groupbox dont added to list.
maysamfth 16-Aug-15 4:09am View

Are you preacher?!!!
Question is clear, I want add all of controls in form and controls in panels and groupbox in a List<>.
If can help me thank you else goodbye!
maysamfth 16-Aug-15 3:46am View

Ok, i have a FORM with some controls like button, label, panel and groupbox. this code work for controls that parents are FORM and dont work for controls that parents are label or groupbox.
maysamfth 16-Aug-15 2:04am View

thanks. i using list and write below code but this dont work corrctly!

private List<control> _get_all_controls(Control c)
List<control> lstC = new List<control>();

foreach (Control ctrl in c.Controls)
lstC.Add(ctrl);

_get_all_controls(ctrl);
return lstC;
maysamfth 15-Aug-15 12:12pm View

i unable to work with linq unfortunatly!
maysamfth 2-Apr-15 11:10am View

in mathematics we use Derive and Second Derive. but in this case we have a list of points only.
maysamfth 8-Sep-14 1:40am View

the post was updated
maysamfth 29-Aug-14 10:24am View

thanks, but i using this.Invoke because this error recieved: Cross-thread operation not valid: Control 'dataGridView1' accessed from a thread other than the thread it was created on.

my question in better form is: how i can when a Please wait window is showing the main window be unaccessible?
maysamfth 23-May-14 11:45am View

yes, of course our images are very simple for example an alphabet letter.
maysamfth 23-May-14 11:39am View

1. corrected
2. i detected all edge points with edge detecting algorithms and i can draw shape with this points but i want detect just a few points then draw the shape.
maysamfth 23-May-14 11:31am View

thanks. it is system.drawing. do you work with high logic font creator? in this program, you can import an image and program detect a few number of points then save this point and when you want, program drawing shape with saved points. I want doing a work like this. thanks
maysamfth 23-May-14 11:24am View

maysamfth 16-Oct-13 12:19pm View

excuse me it work with LEFT JOIN! i forget remove a where statement! thanks
maysamfth 16-Oct-13 12:10pm View

oh, no. in other wise it dont show all of records in person table that have no name!
maysamfth 16-Oct-13 12:00pm View

thanks, but it dosent work. Your query delete all of records in person table that have no name.
maysamfth 16-Oct-13 11:53am View

i want that: all of person that saved in persons table whether has transaction or not, reported with query. if person have record in transaction table then sum of price be reproted, else if person have not record then zero be reported.
maysamfth 16-Oct-13 11:43am View

thanks, this is my query: SELECT Person.name, Sum(transaction.price) AS SumOfPrice
FROM Person RIGHT JOIN transaction ON Person.id = transaction.pID