Comments by qwerty 2 (Top 15 by date)

qwerty 2 14-Aug-12 6:59am View

how can i know whether comma is delimiter or number separator.
i mean i just want to restrict the file from uploading when the amount is comma seperated
qwerty 2 31-Jul-12 12:56pm View

Hi Santhosh,

You have posted only the style in relation to font and border but no where i could find the formatting of number to text.Could you please provide me that.
qwerty 2 19-Jul-12 5:50am View

how can specify the number of rows in a sheet?
qwerty 2 26-Jun-12 6:34am View

Can you explain in detail using the query
qwerty 2 14-May-12 8:44am View

I need to know how to get values based on field of the node..
qwerty 2 14-May-12 8:41am View

I need to how to get values based on field of the node..
qwerty 2 11-May-12 5:45am View

yeah never mind ,we can use it..
qwerty 2 10-May-12 2:05am View

But the space for each control is created but not visible. Only the last control added is visible.
There is no problem with the space i.e they are not sitting on top of each other as you thought.The space is created but not visible.
qwerty 2 20-Mar-12 6:09am View

hey abhijeet!!

When we are using data adapter..Is it required to give open and close methods for con obj i.e there is no need since adapter opens and closes connection automatically..I would rather prefer checking it through debugger and also querying the database..!!!
qwerty 2 19-Mar-12 3:30am View

yeah but i want it for client side validation i.e when i enter password and go for next tab it should show me an error message if i have entered with only two combinations..
qwerty 2 19-Mar-12 3:19am View

hmnn...
I have created a method already and validated but i want this to work as client side validation not after any click event...
public bool ValidatePassword()

isLowerChar = true;
if (char.IsUpper(c))
isUpperChar = true;
Match m = Regex.Match(c.ToString(), @"\W|_");
if (m.Success)
isNonAlpha = true;

if ((isDigit && isLetter && isLowerChar && isUpperChar && isNonAlpha) || (!isNonAlpha && isLetter && isLowerChar && isUpperChar && isDigit) || (!isDigit && isLetter && isLowerChar && isUpperChar && isNonAlpha) || (isDigit && isLetter && !isLowerChar && isUpperChar && isNonAlpha) || ((isDigit && isLetter && isLowerChar && !isUpperChar && isNonAlpha)))
result = true;

else
result = false;

else
result = true;
return result;
qwerty 2 19-Mar-12 2:45am View

hey SAK...
I have tried it ..but not able to get..
Can you post me the code..??
qwerty 2 19-Mar-12 1:19am View

hi SAk

this would get me the output on clicking the button but i want it at the time of entry..
In case if you have given me the idea with the same please detail it..
Thanks in advance
qwerty 2 5-Sep-11 5:17am View

hi this would pop up an alert but it will not get back to the html page where i have entered values...I mean aspx page should not be visible, it should take the values from html form and post the message on html form but for code behind i use .aspx and .cs files.
qwerty 2 5-Sep-11 5:16am View