Comments by Mannava Siva Aditya (Top 29 by date)

Mannava Siva Aditya 23-Feb-14 4:02am View

Nisarg - I want to auto click on all the links in a page and opening those links in new tab. Assume in a page we have 25 ahref or hyperlink link's when page loads at in a single shot in that particular page all links need to auto clicked instead of clicking each link manually.
Mannava Siva Aditya 16-Jul-13 5:51am View

sounds interesting... thought of creating a custom alert like by creating a pannel and making it enable and disable.But now I shall test with this one.

Thanks Mulla Rameez.
Mannava Siva Aditya 16-Jul-13 5:44am View

Sure let u know if any solution comeout of it
Mannava Siva Aditya 16-Jul-13 4:09am View

Thanks ankit i know we can do with JQuery but i would like to try out with the javascript itself!!
Mannava Siva Aditya 16-Jul-13 4:07am View

Thanks Mulla but i am trying with javascript itself I know we can do that with jQuery and ajax.
Mannava Siva Aditya 12-Jul-13 6:49am View

Thanks Manuel. I am able to do it by taking custom alert. But like to try with the default alert by making bold within the font.
Mannava Siva Aditya 17-Jun-13 9:02am View

Keith Thanks for providing the information.
Mannava Siva Aditya 6-May-13 1:30am View

I havn't been getting any error or exception only thing is the image when i m uploading it its not able to upload the image.
Mannava Siva Aditya 6-May-13 1:23am View

I need to explain from starting. I am writting an uploading image application by accessing two different application which exist in two different servers.

I am able to interact between two different servers. From one application we would be passing an ID and it captures in another application and based on the ID value I am able to fetch data such as Name, Contact, Emmail and Image.
Note: Images are stored in server mannually - here i wanted to automate that process. I am able to retrieve the images but I am not able to upload the image.

Hope you are clear with the question?
Mannava Siva Aditya 29-Apr-13 4:15am View

With the absolute path we can do that just for displaying the image but, saving the image makes me thinking more???
Mannava Siva Aditya 22-Apr-13 7:16am View

I agree with originalgriff but I am looking something like wanted to show all the exceptions which are predefined in .net.
Mannava Siva Aditya 22-Apr-13 7:14am View

Thanks for your reply!! I just tried to search in google all the list of exceptions exist in system.exception class. So IO,NullReference, and oother predefined exceptions are there so just want the complete list where i could not found!
Mannava Siva Aditya 9-Apr-13 3:39am View

Thanks Zoltan but i was looking for some more presize. Rather than going with Wiki links.
Mannava Siva Aditya 9-Apr-13 3:38am View

Thanks Maciej Los but i was looking for some more presize.
Mannava Siva Aditya 20-Feb-13 4:41am View

The userintercface code is generated dynamically in pageload event - i.e., in .cs file. And in the pageload event we have created a button - we had made a call like buttonclick; then the click event need to be fired and I need to access all the datatypes created in the pageload event. Hope now you have got an idea. If not let me know I shall come up with a small example.
Mannava Siva Aditya 8-Jan-13 13:25pm View

can you be little more presize with a small example! with code. Thanks!
Mannava Siva Aditya 8-Jan-13 13:24pm View

Can you keep up with a small example! of code
Mannava Siva Aditya 5-Dec-12 0:48am View

I want to set the image size not the image control because if we set the control with width and height then all pics might not be allowed. So I want all the images set in the same control.
Mannava Siva Aditya 4-Dec-12 8:18am View

We dont have a picture box in asp.net? We have it in C# but i m trying to implement it in asp.net so need to take only image or need to look on some other logic!
Mannava Siva Aditya 20-Nov-12 0:54am View

Thanks Rob! But I would like to inherit the background only! not the controls.
Mannava Siva Aditya 8-Oct-12 3:37am View

If not this try to enter an invalid mail address with invalid domain.
Mannava Siva Aditya 5-Oct-12 9:08am View

Can you be more presize and I want to make it in client side.
Mannava Siva Aditya 5-Oct-12 9:04am View

I had done the same but in most of all threads, when I test the email I am able to enter integers in initial, special symbols too. I want to restrict those we are not suppose to enter such things.
Mannava Siva Aditya 5-Oct-12 9:02am View

Aysha Patel in your patter we can write, 12@gmail.com its been accepted. but an email should not start with numbers, or special symbols except _ (underscore)
Mannava Siva Aditya 5-Oct-12 9:00am View

I had tried by this (\w+[-+.]?)+@\w+([-.]\w+)*\.\w+([-.]\w+)* expression. But here I can access numbers, special characters in initial value.
Mannava Siva Aditya 5-Oct-12 1:47am View

Vijay I understood the concept but I want the implementation part. If you can provide some example it would be better.
Mannava Siva Aditya 3-Oct-12 7:51am View

I wanted to check weather these mail id's exists or not and correct or not in the example the hotmail and gmai is not correct as the domain doesnot exist.
Mannava Siva Aditya 3-Oct-12 7:50am View

Not in the database, See I am giving an example, Like if you enter a email address and click on the submit button, we are suppose to check the entered email address is correct or not. I am not talking about the validation its about the domain checking.
example, test@gmail.com
test@yahoo.com
te@hotma.il.com
test@gmai.com
Mannava Siva Aditya 3-Oct-12 7:47am View

I didnt get you can you be more presize!