Comments by abdulsafran (Top 129 by date)

abdulsafran 14-Apr-16 16:10pm View

Main event is looks like missing, your solution is highly appreciacted
abdulsafran 12-Apr-16 8:41am View

Please advise from an example?
abdulsafran 12-Apr-16 8:34am View

using System.Text.RegularExpressions; is already declared at the top
abdulsafran 25-Dec-14 8:27am View

No Damith, I can't do it, we have to think in how to scrap it.
abdulsafran 3-Dec-14 7:51am View

Thanks a lot yusuf_ahmed
abdulsafran 19-Nov-14 22:02pm View

Thank you very much BillWoodruff!!!
abdulsafran 19-Nov-14 11:33am View

It's not working exactly, I just want to compare two combo box and remove duplicate values. That's all.
abdulsafran 17-Nov-14 15:05pm View

Ok RyanDev, I'll try my best.
abdulsafran 17-Nov-14 14:56pm View

Hi Bill, thank you for your reply. I couldn't able to get your point.
abdulsafran 17-Nov-14 14:54pm View

RyanDev, Datagridview2 have first column as checkbox and datagridview2 does not have checkbox, other columns are same. So how to match the full row?
abdulsafran 17-Nov-14 14:50pm View

Hi Kornfeld, Thank you for your reply. datagridview1 source from database and datagridview2 is transferred values from datagridview1. Datagridview2 have first column as checkbox and datagridview2 does not have checkbox, other columns are same.
abdulsafran 17-Nov-14 14:47pm View

Hi RyanDev, Thank you for the reply. I could't able to start since I just want to compare 3 columns in both datagridviews and remove need to done in only datagridview 1, I know how to select and remove data, but when it's come to large data, we couldn't able to do it manually, waiting for your support with sample coding.

int n1 = dataGridView2.CurrentCell.RowIndex;
dataGridView2.Rows.Remove(dataGridView2.Rows[n1]);
abdulsafran 17-Nov-14 14:29pm View

Very much simple answer. Thank you very much OriginalGriff.......
abdulsafran 17-Nov-14 7:42am View

Thanks both of your support
abdulsafran 17-Nov-14 5:17am View

Thanks for the reply DamithSL, how to create ItemArray to match with this incident?
abdulsafran 16-Nov-14 7:52am View

Dear Sir,

I have spend 2 days for this issue, I couldn't able to get proper answer, please help me.......
abdulsafran 16-Nov-14 7:08am View

I followed the link, but I'm little bit confusion on how to use following code segment to my one:

private void AddARow(DataTable table)
// Use the NewRow method to create a DataRow with
// the table's schema.
DataRow newRow = table.NewRow();

// Add the row to the rows collection.
table.Rows.Add(newRow);

If you can, please support me. Because new row method is required to add binding datagridview.
abdulsafran 16-Nov-14 6:54am View

Dear OriginalGriff, Thank you for your reply, I have modified the code like below:
<pre>foreach (DataGridViewRow selRow in dataGridView2.SelectedRows.OfType<datagridviewrow>().ToArray())
dataGridView2.Rows.Remove(selRow);

dataGridView1.BeginEdit(true);
dataGridView1.Rows.Add(dataGridView2.SelectedRows);
dataGridView1.EndEdit();

}</pre>

But still getting same error, if you don't mind can you able to edit my code and let me know. Thanks!
abdulsafran 9-Sep-14 5:27am View

Dear ChaunhanAjay, Thank you very much for your continuous support. I corrected all the errors.
abdulsafran 9-Sep-14 5:01am View

Dear ChaunhanAjay, Thank you for the reply, I have changed the code accordingly. Now I'm getting small problem, in my database for example: First Name available as Adam John, but when I'm printing to the textbox it is printing as only Adam (the John is missing). Please help me Sir!
abdulsafran 9-Sep-14 4:28am View

Dear ChaunhanAjay, Thanks for the reply. I have modified the code above, please refer. As you mentioned, I have changed the coding to return as return $row[0]; and return $row[1]; in the PHP1 file, but when I'm calling $row[1]; inside the value, it's always getting $row[0]; result. Please help me, I think small modification is needed. Thanks!
abdulsafran 9-Sep-14 4:27am View

abdulsafran 24-Jul-14 8:40am View

Thanks for the answer, but I'm not using ASP.Net, only using C#. Please help me.
abdulsafran 24-Jul-14 8:39am View

C# Windows Form Application
abdulsafran 24-Jul-14 5:03am View

Thank you very much Peter Leow!!!!!
abdulsafran 10-Jul-14 11:00am View

Thanks for your words and help Dave!!!
abdulsafran 10-Jul-14 9:37am View

Dave Kreskowiak, Thanks for the reply, can you send me proper link for the runtime? I installed followings on client machine: Crystal Reports .NET 2.0.Redistributable, CRforVS_redist_install_32bit_13_0_2, CRforVS_redist_install_32bit_13_0_5
abdulsafran 10-Jul-14 9:35am View

Kiiba, Can you elaborate your answer? you just copy my texts.
abdulsafran 10-Jul-14 9:35am View

CHill60, Thanks for the reply, this is compiled as Any CPU, I tested 32bit as well.
abdulsafran 30-Jan-14 10:31am View

Thanks for you bro, this is not working properly, I just want to make a hole in my code. Pleas help me.
abdulsafran 17-Jan-14 9:36am View

Everything is working perfectly when I'm using this on my hard desk, once uploaded to web site. This problem occurring. Please let me know how to correct it?
abdulsafran 16-Jan-14 7:41am View

I just need to upload images in asp.net, please advise how to do it perfectly. Thanks!
abdulsafran 16-Jan-14 4:53am View

If I put trust level as Full, occur below error:

Configuration Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level. This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in IIS.

Source Error:

Line 15: <!--<sessionstate cookieless="true"
line="" 16:="" regenerateexpiredsessionid="true"> -->
Line 17: <trust level="Full" />
Line 18:
Line 19: <appsettings>

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.18055
abdulsafran 16-Jan-14 3:40am View

I want to save it's inside the folder "ftp path + images/profile/"
abdulsafran 20-Dec-13 11:31am View

or Please help me how to upload image on ftp without any problem?
abdulsafran 20-Dec-13 11:25am View

Provided code is not enough for me since I want to get full path of the upload file such as when user upload their image, it has a path in the hard drive, that full path I need. Please advise.
abdulsafran 20-Dec-13 11:22am View

raneshtiwari Thanks for your response, when I use this code this.Server.MapPath("~/" + System.IO.Path.GetFileName(fileName)) it's get programm located path + filename. This is not I want. I want is user upload their image path, that path I want, it will be anywhere in the hard drive. Please help me.
abdulsafran 20-Dec-13 8:26am View

Hi ravikhoda, Thanks for your response. Regarding to get the full path I have used same, but I can't get full path because in some web browsers not allow to get full path since security concerns. Therefore, I need a solution to get file name full path using file uploader or any other methods (Cannot use openfiledialog in asp.net).

Second, I have provided all rights to the particular folder and I gave user name password but still that public token is occur.

Please help me.
abdulsafran 18-Dec-13 10:36am View

Hi Tapas, Thanks for your response, I'll check this and get back to you.
abdulsafran 12-Dec-13 10:20am View

Thank you very much for your advise thatraja.
abdulsafran 12-Dec-13 8:12am View

Please see following link and provide your answer http://www.codeproject.com/Questions/695794/ASP-NET-SQL-Query-Result-Print-Details-Name-and-Vi

Thanks a lot.
abdulsafran 12-Dec-13 8:12am View

example for this issue: http://www.codeproject.com/Questions/695794/ASP-NET-SQL-Query-Result-Print-Details-Name-and-Vi

Please answer me from above link. Thanks
abdulsafran 12-Dec-13 8:09am View

Can you please send me one example link?
abdulsafran 12-Dec-13 7:58am View

Thank you very much thatraja, I have one more question, how can I preview particular person profile image?
abdulsafran 23-Nov-13 13:13pm View

Thanks Peter.....
abdulsafran 23-Nov-13 12:31pm View

Thanks Peter, but I need all the countries and all states, all cities. Provided one is very small. I need huge database of those. Please help.
abdulsafran 12-Nov-13 4:46am View

OK Bro, I corrected the space, but same error.
abdulsafran 11-Nov-13 13:16pm View

I have changed mentioned lines like below to set with PHP.

if (isset($_GET['order']))
$sqlStr += " ORDER BY " . $_GET['order'] . "ASC";

But now, table is displaying, once click the title or other table headings, following error is occurring: Warning: mysqli_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in D:\Program Files\wamp\www\BooksAndAuthors\Test.php on line 42.

Line 42 is: while($row = mysqli_fetch_array($result))
abdulsafran 11-Nov-13 9:56am View

Error is Notice: Undefined index: order in D:\Program Files\wamp\www\BooksAndAuthors\Test.php on line 30. Line 30 is $sortField = $_GET['order'];. Once I commented that line, data is displaying table but sorting is not working.
abdulsafran 11-Nov-13 6:49am View

Thank you very much for your hard work. Now I'm testing the code, there is an error as Undefined index at $sortField = $_GET['order']; always. Without that code we can't sort it, what is the problem? I'm trying.
abdulsafran 11-Nov-13 2:54am View

I'm going with option (a), but I need to do it in single php file like this: If header = this, this code, else that code. That's all.
abdulsafran 10-Nov-13 23:29pm View

Brother, I know how to sort it, but I need once title click my sort code should run like in the following link: http://power.arc.losrios.edu/~leeverc/php/booksassignment/books.php?choice=genre, I can do it like set another php page in a href, but I need to do it in single php. The whole should be in one php.
abdulsafran 10-Nov-13 15:08pm View

Thanks for your prompt response, can you do the modification in my code please? It will help me a lot to get the exact idea. I open new question in following url, it will clear what I'm exactly asking, please click PHP codes in one page to display
abdulsafran 10-Nov-13 14:38pm View

if (mysqli_connect_errno())
echo "Failed to connect to MySQL: " . mysqli_connect_error();

$result = mysqli_query($con,"SELECT * FROM authors a, books b, publish p where p.authorid=a.authorid and p.bookid=b.bookid");

echo "<table border='1'>

echo "<td>" . $row['country'] . "</td>";
echo "</tr>";
echo "</table>";

mysqli_close($con);
?>
abdulsafran 10-Nov-13 14:37pm View

Hi enhzflep, Below is my code. Once click the Title, Address bar of the browser will be changed to books.php?choice=title. My problem is I need to run sort this table from title, so I want to add sort title php code inside this single php file. I need like header = books.php?choice=title then run the code else below code. Please help me.
abdulsafran 10-Nov-13 14:35pm View

echo "<td>" . $row['country'] . "</td>";
echo "</tr>";
echo "</table>";

mysqli_close($con);
?>
abdulsafran 10-Nov-13 9:39am View

Thanks Peter, I'll check this and if there any problem, I'll get back to you.
abdulsafran 10-Nov-13 9:39am View

Thanks enhzflep, I'll check this and if there any problem. I'll get back to you.
abdulsafran 23-Sep-13 9:55am View

Thanks a lot Guys.....
abdulsafran 23-Sep-13 9:55am View

Thanks a lot Guys.....
abdulsafran 12-Sep-13 9:34am View

Hi Saniith,

I have mentioned all my codes below, could you please let me know actually what are the areas I have to change or can you change the area and let me know?

--------This is my code_exec.php
<!--?php session_start();
include('../connection/connection.php');
$fname=$_POST['fname'];
$lname=$_POST['lname'];
$email=$_POST['email'];
$cemail=$_POST['cemail'];
$password=$_POST['password2'];
$cpassword=$_POST['cpassword'];

mysql_query("INSERT INTO CustomerRegistration(FirstName, LastName, Email, ConfirmEmail, Password, ConfirmPassword, PaymentOption) VALUES ('$fname','$lname', '$email', '$cemail', '$password', '$cpassword')");
header("location: signup.php?remarks=success");
mysql_close($con);
??-->

--------And this is my javascript
function MM_validateForm() {

if (document.getElementById("email").value!=document.getElementById("confirmemail").value) {
alert('Email is mismatch, please check and correct it');
else if (document.getElementById("password2").value!=document.getElementById("confirmpassword").value) {
alert('Password is mismatch, please check and correct it');
}else alert('Thank You and Successfully Sign Up'); document.MM_returnValue = (errors == '');}
abdulsafran 26-Aug-13 9:17am View

Thanks a lot for your answers. God bless you!
abdulsafran 26-Aug-13 9:11am View

I have put a grid view in design, once I add below code to button click event. Grid view is not display. Can you help me?

SqlConnection con = new SqlConnection(connection);
DataTable dt = new DataTable();
SqlDataAdapter sda = new SqlDataAdapter("select * from Test", con);
sda.Fill(dt);
GridView1.DataSource = dt;
abdulsafran 26-Aug-13 9:06am View

Thank you very much for your answer. I have rated you. Can I ask my last question?
abdulsafran 26-Aug-13 8:57am View

SqlConnection con = new SqlConnection(connection");
SqlCommand cmd1 = new SqlCommand("Select Name from Test", con);

SqlDataAdapter da1 = new SqlDataAdapter(cmd1);

DataSet ds1 = new DataSet();
da1.Fill(ds1);

DropDownList1.DataTextField = ds1.Tables[0].Columns["Name"].ToString();
DropDownList1.DataValueField = ds1.Tables[0].Columns["Name"].ToString();

DropDownList1.DataSource = ds1.Tables[0];
DropDownList1.DataBind();
abdulsafran 26-Aug-13 8:33am View

Thanks for the answer, now DropDownList2 text values are changing, but I got another problem, the problem is I have created page load event to load one column to DropDownList1, therefore values are changing from only first value in DropDownList1. I can select the second value, because it's always get as first value in DropDownList1. Please advise.
abdulsafran 8-Aug-13 15:10pm View

Thanks for your support!
abdulsafran 7-Aug-13 10:46am View

Can you provide me sample code for that? because I tried several ways, it won't work.
abdulsafran 5-Aug-13 4:47am View

I think the problem is I'm using AutoCompleteCustomSource with AutoCompleteMode as SuggestAppend and AutoCompleteSource as CustomSource. That's why enter is not working, please help me?
abdulsafran 5-Aug-13 4:47am View

abdulsafran 5-Aug-13 4:47am View

abdulsafran 5-Aug-13 2:12am View

Could you please provide sample code for my solution? then I can get better idea of how to correct it.
abdulsafran 5-Aug-13 2:03am View

Hi Basmesh, I check this, but didn't working, could you please help me?
abdulsafran 17-Jul-13 21:14pm View

I have created my C# code like below, but the output from regex is not generate all the values, I think it has some mistake. Also, some of the values are not searching in regex, but it is available in the source code. Please check and advise?

private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
List<string> totalResult = new List<string>();
WebClient web = new WebClient();

web.Credentials = new NetworkCredential("username", "password");
String html = web.DownloadString("http://www.linkedin.com/groups?viewMembers=&gid=77632&sik=1374104492962");

MatchCollection m1 = Regex.Matches(html, @"<span class=(.+?)>");

foreach (Match m in m1)
string city = m.Groups[1].Value;
totalResult.Add(city);

listBox1.DataSource = totalResult;
MessageBox.Show("Done");

abdulsafran 17-Jul-13 19:09pm View

Thanks.............
abdulsafran 17-Jul-13 12:45pm View

How can I get it?
abdulsafran 17-Jul-13 12:45pm View

How can I get it?
abdulsafran 17-Jul-13 12:43pm View

Can you provide me few samples please?
abdulsafran 17-Jul-13 12:42pm View

Because I don't no how to do it in coding. Can you give me a start? And then I can carry on. I'm capable of handling JAVA, PHP & C# languages.
abdulsafran 17-Jul-13 12:38pm View

I can get it manually, but time consuming. I need a easy way. Please help me?
abdulsafran 10-Jul-13 18:41pm View

OK, thanks.
abdulsafran 10-Jul-13 6:56am View

At this time firstname textbox value is not transfer to the database. I think there might be a small problem. Can you see the error?
abdulsafran 9-Jul-13 20:20pm View

I have set isset as below, but still the same problem. Kindly check and let me know, now what is the problem? Expect your one time solution for this.

reg.php
//connection string is working properly
$connection = mysql_connect($host,$dbuser,$dbpass);
$db = mysql_select_db($dbname, $connection);
$firstName_txt = $_POST['firstname'];

if (isset($firstName_txt)) {
echo "This var is set so I will print.";
$sql = "INSERT INTO Test (Rock) VALUES ($firstName_txt)";
$result = mysql_query($sql);
echo "Thank you";
else {
echo "Error";
abdulsafran 9-Jul-13 13:51pm View

Thanks for your great support, I understand the logic in the program, but still value is not transfer properly. This is my final code. Kindly check and let me know where should I need to change?

reg.php
//connection string is working properly
$connection = mysql_connect($host,$dbuser,$dbpass);
$db = mysql_select_db($dbname, $connection);
$firstName_txt = isset($_POST['firstname']);
$sql = "INSERT INTO Test (Rock) VALUES ($firstName_txt)";
$result = mysql_query($sql);
echo "Thank you";

signup.php
<form name="reg" method="POST" action="reg.php">
<input type="submit" name="POST" value="Register"/>
</form>
abdulsafran 9-Jul-13 13:32pm View

Can you type the corrected code? it will help me a lot.
abdulsafran 9-Jul-13 13:12pm View

Sorry for that, I've added in the program, but missed in codeproject. This is my code, kindly let me know if there have any error since still same problem? <input type="text" name="firstname" id="firstname2" style="font-family:'Myriad Pro';font-size:16px"/>
abdulsafran 9-Jul-13 12:10pm View

Can you provide the input field code?
abdulsafran 8-Jul-13 14:37pm View

I has been updated the question, kindly check and let me know where is the wrong?
abdulsafran 8-Jul-13 12:59pm View

Ya, it should be what I typed, but only get one as value, how to eliminate this?
abdulsafran 8-Jul-13 11:30am View

This time according to your advice, I have changed $firstName_txt = isset($_POST['firstname']); and <input type="submit" value="Register"/> in the two forms. Now, data is transfer to the database, but every time goes as 1 not what I type in the firstname textbox, kindly check and advise?
abdulsafran 8-Jul-13 11:21am View

I have changed as $firstName_txt = isset($_POST['firstname']);, at this time no error messages and data is not insert to the database. reg.php load from form. Kindly check advise.
abdulsafran 8-Jul-13 11:13am View

Hi Sergey, thanks for your response. I have change my code to $firstName_txt = $_POST['firstname'];, but still the same problem, could you please recheck and let me know what are the changes to be done? Your soonest response is highly appreciated.
abdulsafran 24-Jun-13 10:46am View

Thanks a lot ProgramFOX
abdulsafran 28-Feb-13 5:34am View

Thanks a lot my friend.
abdulsafran 27-Feb-13 12:23pm View

Any Update?
abdulsafran 27-Feb-13 6:08am View

Thanks for the response, but my problem is output is not view in the richtextBox2, please advise?
abdulsafran 21-Dec-12 11:05am View

Yes Sir
abdulsafran 21-Dec-12 10:59am View

Ah Ah Great......., OK then I'll contact you through the code project.
abdulsafran 21-Dec-12 10:56am View

Griff, how can I contact you directly if there any urgent problem?
abdulsafran 21-Dec-12 10:33am View

This is worked. Thanks a lot Griff......
abdulsafran 21-Dec-12 5:38am View

Hi OriginalGriff, thanks for your reply, but, I excatly need the value not count. Could you please re visit and advise me.
abdulsafran 6-Dec-12 22:33pm View

Hi TRK3, thanks for your help, from your code it goes to the first listbox item and then only first list box item regular expression is working, I exactly required is once search the first index it is regular expression should need to work in the richTextBox and once search the next index, first index output don't need to change in the richTextBox and second index regular expression should only change. These should continue like above. See below example.

Index[0] = Index[0] Work
Index[1] = Index[0] + Index[1]
Continue....
abdulsafran 28-Nov-12 5:34am View

Hi Earloc, thanks for your quick response, could you please provide sample code for that?
abdulsafran 16-Nov-12 12:46pm View

Working, thanks Christian.
abdulsafran 16-Nov-12 12:19pm View

Christian, I have checked the provided link, but still trouble me to how to get to the axAcroPDF1.LoadFile(); the correct path, can you advise with better code? Also, what is args in default?
abdulsafran 16-Nov-12 12:01pm View

Hey Christian, sorry for the vote, it's a mistake, just now i have voted you with full votes. Thanks for your support and if there are any concern I'll get back to you. Thanks again.
abdulsafran 16-Nov-12 11:47am View

Hi Christian Graus, can you provide sample code for that? It would really help for me. Thanks!
abdulsafran 29-Oct-12 1:56am View

Hi ganeshdpatil, thanks for the response, but below I have list down my table and column names, can you rename the query? it will help me a lot. I have only one table it is name is "TEXT" and column names are follow, Date, In, Out and ???. Waiting for your quick response.
abdulsafran 28-Oct-12 13:32pm View

Hi ganeshdpatil, what is RD and MD in your query? Thanks!
abdulsafran 28-Oct-12 12:56pm View

How to check previous record?
abdulsafran 28-Oct-12 12:55pm View

??? Column = previous record Out Time - Current record In Time
abdulsafran 28-Oct-12 12:52pm View

Hi Guys, thanks for your answers, but still my problem is not solved, I need that once enter the In and Out, I need to calculate previous record Out[minus]Current record IN to the ??? column. That's all. Kindly check and advise.
abdulsafran 25-Oct-12 10:30am View

Hi Manas, thanks for the code and can you provide the full code?
abdulsafran 19-Oct-12 11:45am View

OK Marcus, I got it. Thanks!
abdulsafran 19-Oct-12 11:34am View

Thanks for the sites, from the sites, can you provide best code which most suitable for my request. My request is SQL admin can't see (looks like bullets) what is the password user entered and cannot copy.
abdulsafran 19-Oct-12 11:27am View

Hi Marcus, can I have simple monitor system?
abdulsafran 19-Oct-12 11:26am View

Do you have any sample source or link?
abdulsafran 19-Oct-12 11:16am View

The problem is I need to know C# code of how to write this?
abdulsafran 19-Oct-12 11:09am View

I need to create a monitoring system that tracks all the activities of a user on a computer in simple manner?
abdulsafran 19-Oct-12 11:04am View

Still my concern is not clear?
abdulsafran 19-Oct-12 11:00am View

Example, I'am open a developed program and after that I'am working in the machine and open several file and watching movie using a player. I need a log report of each activities which I mentioned above, opened several file name and it's location, watched movie file name and player name. Are you clear? If yes, kindly advise.
abdulsafran 19-Oct-12 10:53am View

I need to know each and every activity in the machine user doing once open the program and each activities should need to write in the log report. Waiting for your immediate response.
abdulsafran 19-Oct-12 10:53am View

abdulsafran 19-Oct-12 10:17am View

Please advise, how to encrypt a column?
abdulsafran 17-Oct-12 9:59am View

Thanks for your all support, I got it.
abdulsafran 17-Oct-12 9:51am View

I have wrote the coding for the timer, but could you please advise me how to write "if button is not clicked" Thanks!.
abdulsafran 17-Oct-12 9:41am View

Thanks for the reply Tejas Vaishnav, could you please provide sample coding of how to do my request?
abdulsafran 17-Oct-12 9:40am View

Thanks for the reply Wes Aday, could you please provide sample coding of how to do my request?