Comments by Çağrı Daşkın (Top 15 by date)

Çağrı Daşkın 13-Mar-15 5:55am View

Thank you very much.
Çağrı Daşkın 29-Nov-14 5:35am View

Wow! That fully solved the problem. Thank you very much.
Çağrı Daşkın 21-Nov-14 3:00am View

Thank you very much, Sergey.
Çağrı Daşkın 21-Nov-14 2:59am View

Thank you very much for your reply. I did it with your way, but while the action is going on, the UI is not redponding. I can't click any buttons or move the form.
Çağrı Daşkın 20-Nov-14 10:14am View

No, this is not a specific Emgu problem. This is about general cross threading subject.
Çağrı Daşkın 20-Nov-14 10:12am View

Thank you for your quick response.
Çağrı Daşkın 6-Nov-14 4:11am View

if you don't have any ideas about haar cascades, go and answer other questions. you don't have to try to answer everything.
Çağrı Daşkın 16-Apr-14 2:08am View

Hi Andrius,

My code works perfectly with small images. Still there must be another problem and i have to find it :) Thank you for sharing the link.
Çağrı Daşkın 14-Apr-14 3:09am View

Hi Andrius,

Thank you again, i don't get the exception now. But this time, i have another problem. After a few seconds i start the process, my computer freezes. I can't understand how an image process can consume that big amount of memory. I work with BitmapData class. A bitmapdata object includes image width * image height units. In every unit there are 3 bytes of pixel information(for 3 band images). 7000*9000*3 = 189mb. I will try splitting the image into 4 pieces.
Çağrı Daşkın 14-Apr-14 3:07am View

Hi Andrius,

Çağrı Daşkın 11-Apr-14 17:06pm View

Hi Andrius,

Thank you for your help.
Çağrı Daşkın 11-Apr-14 15:23pm View

Hello all,
Thank you all for your answers. The images are used in aerial photogrametry. Each photo shows a big area of earth surface. That's why they are so big. Making the platform target "Any CPU" didn't work. My program consumes about 1,5-1,7 gb memory while working with big images. And if what phil says is true, yes, this must be the problem. But i have to work with those big images. Is there any way to make all available memory accesible?
Çağrı Daşkın 26-Mar-14 5:36am View

OK, thank you for your answers. You really helped me and solved my problem. Regards.
Çağrı Daşkın 26-Mar-14 5:13am View

I already accepted your solution Raul. And I said your solution really worked. I just confused about the difference between interrupt and abort methods. And what can be dangerous about "abort". I hoped you could say something about it.
Çağrı Daşkın 26-Mar-14 4:57am View

Thank you very much Raul, this was really fast. I solved this problem with your way, but with a little change. I made a little search about .Abort and i saw some programmers say "never use abort". so i wrote the code:
if (t != null && t.IsAlive)
t.Interrupt();