Comments by helpneedin (Top 10 by date)

helpneedin 11-Oct-12 2:04am View

just got the answers. thanks for nothin raSHIT. Maybe next time you will listen to ur students of how much ur teaching is terrible.
helpneedin 11-Oct-12 1:47am View

ill admit i dont understand this. But rashid you must not how to code. You prolly got fired from teaching and u came to codeproject claiming to know how. Rashid getover urself if u dont know just admit it. U dont have too make excuses about me not doing my hw. Its ok if ur a fake
helpneedin 11-Oct-12 1:38am View

rashid u dont know thesituation im new to this and my teacher is not to good. everyone in the class copies off each other, If ur students didn't understand then u must have been a bad teacher. I gotta feeling that my teacher and u must be horrible if they dont get what ur teaching
helpneedin 11-Oct-12 1:10am View

first of all what the heck are you talking about my teacher is real. Why would I waste my time posting this. I reported u as an abuser just to let u know. And if u cant help don't post negative comments on my question. Thanks
helpneedin 11-Oct-12 1:01am View

it wasn't meant to offend anyone my teacher doesnt explain well everyone in the class is coping of each other. and the program is going is due soon. So if u wish to help then help if not please keep rude comments to yourself.
helpneedin 11-Oct-12 0:37am View

Please no negative remarks here-thanks
helpneedin 11-Oct-12 0:36am View

no negative remarks here - Thanks
helpneedin 11-Oct-12 0:28am View

i use netbeans and well my teacher is not much of a teacher. He doesnt try and his explanations are not good. Everyone in the class copies off each other. This is a novice class so nobody knows where to begin. If somebody could code this that would awsome. Like write the code and explain the steps as well of whats going so that I learn this as well.
helpneedin 11-Oct-12 0:27am View