Comments by ntitish (Top 200 by date)

ntitish 2-Jul-15 3:00am View

if i use stored procedures how can i fire the proc after every insert/update /delete in a table if possible can you please give any example ... bec till now i not used such type of functionality..
ntitish 1-Jul-15 0:35am View

Actually my functionality is like when i insert records in Table-A in DB-A i have to insert same records in Table-B in DB-B. same operation in (update,delete) cases. the DB-A and DB-B are under in same server. with out using trigger how can i achieve this functionality.
ntitish 2-Nov-14 22:18pm View

the above link u refereed is not working in my case.
ntitish 1-Nov-14 5:46am View

what type of code you needed .. bec full project design changed in IE8,IE7 . but application is working in IE9,10,11
ntitish 1-Nov-14 1:02am View

yes i am using HTML5 objects . is there any solution for this
ntitish 1-Nov-14 1:00am View

Design problem it showing in different manner
ntitish 20-Oct-14 1:00am View

you can see in the below link at the last of the page they given one example like that i want to bind my users

ntitish 20-Oct-14 0:57am View

k, is there any control which will replace morquee functionality.
ntitish 20-Oct-14 0:48am View

Sorry for not explaining my question clearly. Actually i am rotating some users with some details in my home page from left to right using datalist placing in between morquee tags u can see below example how i am showing in my page

< < | Harish | Sudheer | Pavan | > >
Left < < | Male | Male | Male | > > right
< < | Age 21+ | Age 22+ | Age 23+| > >
ntitish 18-Oct-14 3:39am View

Thanks i solved by using your concept in different manner.

while binding to the grid itself i added these atributes if the path is not found i am not binding these attributes
ntitish 18-Oct-14 2:56am View

thanks for your answer if i calling that javascript function from .cs it is opening new window.
when i am using that java script in .aspx it is opening new tab. is there any problem with .cs
ntitish 17-Oct-14 9:01am View

if i use the above code it will open in a new window with new tab . but i am asking for new tab in same window .
ntitish 17-Oct-14 7:59am View

In that link there are 5 solutions. which solution are you saying
ntitish 17-Oct-14 7:57am View

in the above given link opening new window but i am searching the result for new tab in the same window . it is not working
ntitish 17-Oct-14 7:14am View

sorry for not explaining my issue clearly. Actually from database i am binding documents to gridview with different types of documents like (.pdf,.xml,.txt,.doc... etc)
now i want to open the files in new tab after clicking the document view button. here i ac heaved opening in new window. but i want to open in new tab from where i am seeing the documents grid. the path will be dynamically given in code behind.
ntitish 17-Oct-14 7:02am View

Actually i am asking for new tab in same browser not a new window. and i am passing file path dynamically not static like page.aspx
ntitish 17-Oct-14 6:52am View

no not like that. i am trying for a functionality like if the file is there means i want to open file in a new tab in the same browser from where i am opening from code behind . if the file not exist in the path what i given i want to stop redirecting.
ntitish 17-Oct-14 6:45am View

Nothing . for now i am not opening the new tab.
ntitish 17-Oct-14 6:44am View

finaly what should we call. i mean
string url="pimage\log.pdf"
responce .redirect(url);

like the above code i have to call
ntitish 17-Oct-14 6:37am View

not a new window
ntitish 17-Oct-14 6:37am View

Yes. i want to open a new tab in the same browser where i am working
ntitish 7-Aug-14 7:26am View

i posted my answer below just watch it. first off all learn the manners no one will ask the question with out go ogling. after searching in the google only they will get some idea and they will ask for the best solution so if u know the answer just guide us other wise just keep calm k. (meru emana thopulu anukuntunara thelistha chapandi leka potha noru musukuni kurchondi meru me egastralu vachina vadu kuda intha buldup kotadu)
ntitish 7-Aug-14 3:05am View

Yes i tried and i got an idea so that i am waiting for the best answer do u have any problem....
ntitish 5-Aug-14 2:13am View

sir, if u want to see my code i can send to your mail. so can u please send ur mailid.
ntitish 5-Aug-14 2:07am View

sorry for the late reply. Yes i am rebinding because i should show updated data every time. is there any problem if i rebind the grid.
ntitish 21-Apr-14 5:26am View

So which one is better for saving the user operation (Service or Logger)
ntitish 21-Apr-14 5:21am View

sir my problem is in my web site the users will say we did some x operation it is not working but when i login with their credentials it will work 5n .....for resolving this type of issues i want track the user operations......
ntitish 21-Apr-14 0:01am View

ntitish 24-Mar-14 6:15am View

yes sir i checked with latest one only........
ntitish 24-Mar-14 5:27am View

its not working sir, actually my label is in a repeater control so i adjusted width then also it is showing like above comment.
ntitish 24-Mar-14 2:05am View

for the above code what will be the result sir, bec for me it is dividing the word with 4-6 characters and displaying like below

sdasda
sdasdad
adadasda
fadfakfd
f,addas
dasdsdafd
fqffwgwqe
fwgwrgvwv
wrvwvsdas
dasdasdad
adadasdaf
adfakfdf
ntitish 24-Mar-14 1:52am View

no its not working even i tried that to.
ntitish 24-Mar-14 1:42am View

in that problem is at the end of the line word is breaking like application is the last word of the line means app - Next line lication like this it is displaying
ntitish 24-Mar-14 1:39am View

<div style="float:left;overflow-y:auto;overflow-x:auto; word-break:break-all;">
<asp:Label ID="lblNoteTest" runat="server" color="#898989" Text='<%# Eval("NoteText") %>' Font-Size="10pt" >
</div>
ntitish 15-Mar-14 8:13am View

sir i want to play all the videos which is in my server so it is complsary to play the android mobile video also....so thats why i am asking.....is there any problem to play android mobile videos in html5 video control...
ntitish 15-Mar-14 7:39am View

Sir i got one more problem .....the video which is taken by android mobile is not playing html5 video control but it is playing video taken by IPhone. here problem is both videos are in mp4 format only.......is there any solution for this.

the video not playing in html5 video control (the video taken by Android)

the video playing in html5 video control (the video taken by IPhone)

ntitish 15-Mar-14 5:01am View

sir did you got my point......
ntitish 15-Mar-14 4:54am View

If you see the below link means u can get an idea sir,

ntitish 15-Mar-14 3:48am View

Sir r u there..........
ntitish 15-Mar-14 3:39am View

Sir it is working but how to bind url dynamically......i mean src
ntitish 15-Mar-14 3:07am View

but it is not playing the video which is in my project also na sir....and how it is playing in windows media player sir.
ntitish 15-Mar-14 2:46am View

same error sir invalid source.......sir i am updating my question with two codes one is working but another is not working.....can u see that again if you dont mind...
ntitish 15-Mar-14 2:29am View

For example in this below link i just changed the
src="https://uat.priorusmed.com/PtImages/Sravi-klokesh/Priorus-1394794109.mp4"

here also it working but in my web page it is not working......
ntitish 15-Mar-14 2:27am View

i am testing this on my local only sir.......
ntitish 15-Mar-14 2:18am View

Yes sir....i given same path to media player it is working fine...
ntitish 15-Mar-14 2:18am View

sir but if i given same path to media player it is playing the video.....if my path was wrong means it wont play in media player na sir..
ntitish 15-Mar-14 2:14am View

Sir below the video it is saying invalid sorce
ntitish 15-Mar-14 2:14am View

sir it is saying invalid source........
ntitish 15-Mar-14 2:03am View

yes sir for example i am giving one link which is related to my project

source src="https://uat.priorusmed.com/PtImages/Sravi-klokesh/small.mp4" /

when i use that URL out side the video is playing but when attached to src it is not playing.
ntitish 15-Mar-14 1:58am View

ok sir even in my project also i am saving in folder like this i am saving in the project

PtImages/Sravi-klokesh/Priorus-1394794109.mp4

then how to give src
ntitish 15-Mar-14 1:54am View

how can it get the video from the computer if i given simply src="small.mp4" the video is not in my project outside the project..
ntitish 14-Mar-14 6:58am View

Yes sir what you said is right but my problem is the video which was taken by Iphone,Android mobiles are not playing in html5 video control. but the formats of that mobile videos also mp4 only but why they are not playing in html5 control ...do you know any thing about this......
ntitish 10-Mar-14 3:05am View

it is to much code sir...if you want to see my code means i will send it by email if you say your email
ntitish 26-Feb-14 5:11am View

Sir did i confused you........because you stopped replying.....
ntitish 25-Feb-14 6:27am View

sir r u there

önclick="showorhide('workdiv3');">
ntitish 25-Feb-14 6:23am View

after changing according to the link also my same error is comming....
ntitish 25-Feb-14 6:23am View

sir insted of this session code i simply kept alert it is working 5n.....but there is problem in session tags because when i searched my error i found this link

ntitish 25-Feb-14 6:20am View

sir this was my last functionality have to complete.....so please try give reply fast sir if possible...........
ntitish 25-Feb-14 4:37am View

the respective error i am facing
Error:-The Controls collection cannot be modified because the control contains code blocks (i.e. ).
ntitish 25-Feb-14 4:27am View

sir r u asking about javascript code ...............

<script type="text/javascript" >

if (idA == "workdiv3") {
var id = "11";
'<%Session["x"] = "' + id + '"; %>';

alert('<%=Session["x"] %>');
</script>
ntitish 25-Feb-14 2:07am View

If i am placing this code in my if condition the following error is coming
Did i missed any thing.
ntitish 25-Feb-14 1:35am View

Sir i update my javascript code......in my question
ntitish 24-Feb-14 5:38am View

yes but it is not working,...
ntitish 24-Feb-14 5:11am View

if i am doing like above no record is coming i need the record like the last table in my question after select statement.
ntitish 24-Feb-14 1:23am View

Thanks sir...the above link is working for me........sir i need one more help....from now i am well interested in learning jaavscript...so i want to learn, from where i can start learning jaavscript......can you give me suggestion..
ntitish 24-Feb-14 1:08am View

if possible can you provide me javascript code...because i am new to javascript...if you provided the code means i will use this code in my project in future i will use the code related to my functionality by altering the code......
ntitish 24-Feb-14 1:06am View

sir can u see my above code i am having check box,TextBox in ItemTemplate if i enter any text in textbox of the gridview of the particular row i should check the check box so is it possible in javascript......
ntitish 24-Feb-14 0:53am View

Sir i will find the grid control but how to check the check box of the particular text box which i entered data...that is the problem.
ntitish 24-Feb-14 0:44am View

Sir in your link you explained for validation but here i need to check the check box. may be you are right but i am unable to find the logic.....but this is urgent functionality to fix it to me so may be because of that i am not getting your intention.
ntitish 23-Feb-14 22:50pm View

thanks sir for your post.........here i need in onkeypress event of a textbox. and that to in grid view......i update my question with gridview. can you please see that....
ntitish 18-Feb-14 3:44am View

Sir i asked in java script and more over it is not related to my question i think......
ntitish 15-Feb-14 8:51am View

sir how to use html5 video player in my asp.net web application.
ntitish 11-Feb-14 2:20am View

I update my question with related code.........
ntitish 28-Jan-14 5:58am View

actually i want only simple alert that to with option "OK" in my functionality i don't want to let the user go out until he fill the form......is it possible sir...
ntitish 28-Jan-14 5:48am View

if i written like that return false it is showing two popups one is simple alert and one more popup with options "leave this page" or "stay on this page"...but i need only alert...
ntitish 28-Jan-14 5:41am View

sir i had one doubt actually in that onbeforeunload function i want to show one alert and i want to stop redirecting to other page is it possible......

My code is like below

<script type="text/javascript">

var Level = '<%=Session["UserLevel"]%>'
if (Level == 3) {
var id = '<%=Session["uid"]%>';
if (id == 1) {

function get1() {

window.onbeforeunload = null;
window.onbeforeunload = confirmExit;
function confirmExit() {
alert("Please save offiec referral Befor you leave from this page");

</script>
ntitish 28-Jan-14 5:09am View

how to add jquery to my project sir....
ntitish 25-Jan-14 3:55am View

But when i am clicking on the ok button of a popup it is redirecting the other page........i want to stop that.......is it possible
ntitish 23-Jan-14 5:06am View

When i am using this below code i am getting two options "stay on this page" and "leave this page" but i want only stay on this page is it possible...........

window.onbeforeunload = confirmExit;
function confirmExit()
return "alert message for testing";
ntitish 23-Jan-14 4:03am View

Sir actually i got one code while searching abut this issue.........

window.onbeforeunload = confirmExit;
function confirmExit()
return "your changes will be lost if not saved. Are you sure you want to exit this page?";

while applying this code i am unable to leave the current page.....my task is completed half.......
now the half task should be completed is
1.)two button click events the above code should not work and second condition
2.)using the session value it should work
3.) when i am applying this it is showing two options "stay on this page" and "leave this page" instead of this two options i need only one "Stay on this page"

by above points my code should be like this(assumption)
if(button1_click!=click or Button2_click!=click)
if(session["user"]=="A")
alert
else
No alert
]

sorry for above example but i am unable to explain properly. but like that i my logic should be is it possible
ntitish 23-Jan-14 1:24am View

sir thanks for your reply......sir i had one more doubt, can i fire pop up in page_unload event in .cs
ntitish 2-Dec-13 7:33am View

sir can u help me to write that function for dates dynamically..........
ntitish 3-Oct-13 7:48am View

Can i use this property in master page sir....
ntitish 28-Aug-13 5:33am View

but here problem is i passing that html tags form aspx.cs page.....like below code...

string str= <stylerun indent=15 style="font-size:120%" bold=true >1.) Diagnosis (ICD )</stylerun>
Severity POA <br><stylerun indent=15 bold=true style="font-style:italic;">    COT</stylerun><br><list spacebefore=0 spaceafter=0 indentmarker=22 indentitem=25 bold=false style="font-style:italic;">      Plan1 <br></list>
<stylerun indent=15 bold=true>      CPOT </stylerun><br><list spacebefore=0 spaceafter=0 indentmarker=22 indentitem=25 bold=false>     CourceOfTreatment <br></list><br>

i should get out put like below when i convert that string to pdf

1.) Diagnosis (ICD ) Severity POA
COT
Plan1
CPOT
CourceOfTreatment
ntitish 27-Jul-13 0:15am View

in cs page i changed sir.....but i think it was not the good solution......sir do u have any idea about selecting the users of 50 kilometer radius using ZIPCODE as a parameter....
ntitish 26-Jul-13 6:52am View

Sorry sir iam unable to find out that but in my application web.configfile is there but there no processing time out in that file...so i think so it is not
ntitish 26-Jul-13 6:17am View

how to increase the time out of my application....
ntitish 26-Jul-13 5:48am View

sir r u there........
ntitish 26-Jul-13 5:43am View

No use sir.....after removing that also it is taking 33 seconds to get 214 records is there any solution to over come this actually i updated my query above can u see that..
ntitish 26-Jul-13 5:20am View

Sir i pasted my code in above comment can u say any thing by seeing that
ntitish 26-Jul-13 5:20am View

Sir i pasted my code in above comment can u say any thing by seeing that
ntitish 26-Jul-13 5:20am View

Sir i pasted my code in above comment can u say any thing by seeing that
ntitish 26-Jul-13 5:18am View

Actually sir my stored proc for getting the users from 50 Kilometers radius using Zip code.below i am pasting my code

SELECT * from Users.Userid=B.Userid

sin( radians(@lat) ) *
sin( radians( Lat ) ) )) as distance from cities
) A WHERE distance < 50
) B
where A.Zip=B.Zip
ntitish 20-Jul-13 0:13am View

Can i change the Border of the popup...
ntitish 20-Jul-13 0:08am View

I got the answer sir, Actually onmouseover the pop up should display and onmouseout the pop should close and i got it
onmouseout="this.BalloonPopupControlBehavior.hidePopup();"

thanks for ur involvement......
ntitish 18-Jul-13 4:22am View

Sir if u dont mind can u see my code below

DateTime mydate = DateTime.Now.Date;
if (DateTime.TryParse(txtAppDate.Text, out mydate))
string radalertscript1 = "<script language='javascript'>function f(){alert('Please select the Appointment Date ', 330, 210,'My Title'); Sys.Application.remove_load(f);}; Sys.Application.add_load(f);</script>";
Page.ClientScript.RegisterStartupScript(this.GetType(), "radalert", radalertscript1);
return;

if (txttime.Text.ToString() == "")
return;
string cmdText = "";

DateTime dt = Convert.ToDateTime(txtAppDate.Text);
DateTime tm = Convert.ToDateTime(txttime.Text);
DateTime fdt = Convert.ToDateTime(dt.ToShortDateString() + " " + tm.ToShortTimeString());

if (txtAppDate.Text.ToString() != "")
cmdText = "Update RefMst set ApptNotes='" + txtAppNotes.Text.Trim() + "' ,RefStatus='Scheduled', AptTime='" + fdt + "',AptWith='"
+ cmbPhy1.SelectedItem.Text + "',AptWithUserID='" + cmbPhy1.SelectedValue + "' where Pri_ID='" + Session["Pri_ID"] + "'";

ntitish 18-Jul-13 4:10am View

Actually i am taking text box date through ajax calender when i am converting that text box value into date time it is giving error
ntitish 18-Jul-13 4:09am View

Sir how can i convert that text box value into date time
ntitish 18-Jul-13 4:04am View

that means if i enter any date in the text box present date,past date,future date also it will take na sir......
ntitish 18-Jul-13 3:59am View

can not convert null to system datetime error is showing in first line
DateTime mydate = null;
ntitish 18-Jul-13 3:56am View

Cant i check in first if statement itself sir........
ntitish 18-Jul-13 3:39am View

sir can i use this sir,

try
txtDt.Text = Convert.ToDateTime(txtDt.Text).ToString("dd-MMM-yyyy");
catch (Exception eee)
txtDt.Text = "";
if (txtDt.Text.Trim() == "")
ClientScript.RegisterStartupScript(GetType(), ClientID, "alert('Enter Valid Date');", true);
return;
ntitish 18-Jul-13 3:38am View

Sir can i use this ha sir

try
txtDt.Text = Convert.ToDateTime(txtDt.Text).ToString("dd-MMM-yyyy");
catch (Exception eee)
txtDt.Text = "";
if (txtDt.Text.Trim() == "")
return;
ntitish 18-Jul-13 3:38am View

sir can i use this sir,

try
txtDt.Text = Convert.ToDateTime(txtDt.Text).ToString("dd-MMM-yyyy");
catch (Exception eee)
txtDt.Text = "";
if (txtDt.Text.Trim() == "")
return;
ntitish 18-Jul-13 3:26am View

sir can u give any example for my above code......
ntitish 18-Jul-13 3:25am View

can u give any sample example.....
ntitish 18-Jul-13 2:30am View

Actually i first i taken reference i pasted this code at the top of the code in designing
<%@ Register TagPrefix="Ajaxified" Assembly="Ajaxified" Namespace="Ajaxified" %>

next i taken the second code except textbox

<Ajaxified:TimePicker ID="TimePicker1" runat="server" TargetControlID="TextBox1">
ntitish 18-Jul-13 2:30am View

Sir r u there.....
ntitish 18-Jul-13 2:22am View

next i taken the second code except textbox

ntitish 18-Jul-13 2:18am View

sir i seen this link when i am searching

when i apply that in my code it showing web config file is missing for that control
ntitish 18-Jul-13 2:12am View

Sir in the second link i am seeing the examples how to get the code of the first example in second link....can u provide that code....
ntitish 18-Jul-13 2:06am View

actually sir i in one text box i am taking date and in another text box i am taking time for taking time into that text box i need time picker control
ntitish 15-Jul-13 2:57am View

select * from logindetails where userid='sai' and logindate between '13/1/2012' and '13/2/2012'
ntitish 11-Jul-13 3:30am View

ok sir i am trying in my code.........
ntitish 11-Jul-13 3:26am View

Sir in the above line i given my code can u see that instead of <br /> can we write \r\n then is there any problem......
ntitish 11-Jul-13 3:16am View

here below is my code sir.

string plan4 = row.ItemArray[2].ToString();
string POC = row.ItemArray[8].ToString();
string Text = plan4 + "< br/ >" + DateTime.Now.ToString() + POC;

SQLHelp datahelper1 = new SQLHelp();
string cmdText = "Update xCC_Diagnoses set Plan4='" + Text + "',currentplanofcare='' where DXID=" + Convert.ToInt32(row.ItemArray[6].ToString()) + "";
int j = datahelper1.Execute_datamodify_Proc(cmdText);

in place of < br / > what should i write sir.......
ntitish 11-Jul-13 3:14am View

Sorry to ask this stupid question .....actually i had adought while saving only if i save like below means nsert into a values 'hai this is nitish' + '"\r\n"' + 'He is surya friend.'
ntitish 11-Jul-13 3:13am View

Sorry to ask this stupid question .....actually i had adought while saving only if i save like below means nsert into a values 'hai this is nitish' + '\r\n' + 'He is surya friend.'
ntitish 11-Jul-13 3:08am View

for binding to the label if we want text in the second line means. we have to pass the <br/> in between the text and we can save in the database while retrieving the data from the database it automatically the text will come in second line because of <br/> like that there is no solution ha sir...
ntitish 11-Jul-13 2:59am View

here problem is i am binding the data to text box through designing with data source .....
ntitish 4-Jul-13 2:49am View

thanks sir.
ntitish 2-Jul-13 0:08am View

Once again thanks sir....
ntitish 2-Jul-13 0:07am View

Its working sir but to find the control id i writen like this
var btn = document.getElementById('<% =btnSearch.ClientID%>');
ntitish 1-Jul-13 23:55pm View

if (item.get_text() !== "")
After writing like above line i am getting unable to find Classname
in this line error is coming
btn.className = 'show_button';
ntitish 1-Jul-13 23:46pm View

No change sir,by default it is in hide position but when i select any item in the combobox it should display the button but it is not displaying i had a dought in this line

if (item.get_text() === "SOME VALUE")

instead of "SOME VALUE" what should i pass.....
ntitish 1-Jul-13 23:43pm View

if (item.get_text() === "SOME VALUE")

instead of "SOME VALUE" what should i pass.....
ntitish 1-Jul-13 9:28am View

After modifying i writen my code like below but it is not executing

.hidden_button { visibility: hidden; }
.show_button { visibility: visible; }

function OnClientSelectedIndexChanged(sender, eventArgs) {
var item = eventArgs.get_item();
if (item.get_text() === "") {
var btn = document.getElementById("btnSearch");
btn.className = 'show_button';

<telerik:RadComboBox ID="cmbUsers" runat="server"
Width="75%" Filter="Contains"
Font-Size="14pt"
EmptyMessage="Search for contact..." OnClientSelectedIndexChanged="OnClientSelectedIndexChanged">

<itemtemplate>

<asp:Label ID="lbluser" runat="server" Text='<%# Eval("UserName") %>' Font-Size="Large" >

<asp:Button ID="btnSearch" TabIndex="3" runat="server"
Text="Send" CssClass="hidden_button" Height="32px" Font-Bold="true"
Font-Size="12pt" Width="65px" onclick="btnSearch_Click" />
ntitish 1-Jul-13 9:02am View

My rad combobox

<telerik:RadComboBox ID="cmbUsers" runat="server"
Width="75%" Filter="Contains"
Font-Size="14pt"

<itemtemplate>

SendButton

<asp:Button ID="btnsend" TabIndex="3" runat="server"
Text="Send" CssClass="da-button blue" Visible="false" Height="32px" Font-Bold="true"
Font-Size="12pt" Width="65px" onclick="btnsendclick" />
ntitish 1-Jul-13 5:31am View

Tabel 1,Tabel 2 not having same columns they are different.......then how to union the two tabels...
ntitish 20-Jun-13 5:39am View

but i am having two applications separately to web and mobile.....
ntitish 15-Jun-13 3:27am View

no sir
image|linkbtn|chk
image|linkbtn|chk
image|linkbtn|chk

ntitish 15-Jun-13 3:08am View

sir, actually i have to display three controls side by side i mean in one tr only i want to display
ntitish 15-Jun-13 2:56am View

In that i am displaying only three controls(checkbox,linkbutton,img)
ntitish 15-Jun-13 2:39am View

I updated my question...u can see above
ntitish 8-Jun-13 2:43am View

Thanks sir ...
ntitish 7-Jun-13 6:17am View

can we take session parameter means session["UserID"]
ntitish 7-Jun-13 4:24am View

I mean from project where should i go to add the new class....
ntitish 7-Jun-13 4:02am View

how to create a class file sir...if u dont mind can u explain
ntitish 5-Jun-13 7:15am View

Actually i clearly said in my question that in radcombobox itemtemplate i am taking checkbox and linkbutton and i am binding userid to linkbutton .....now my problem is when i check the checkbox i want to display the userid in radcombobox.
ntitish 5-Jun-13 7:11am View

thanks for your reply........
ntitish 4-Jun-13 9:40am View

but sir i am using the checkbox text value in javascript to show in radcombobox after checking the checkbox in itemtemplate which is in radcombobox
ntitish 4-Jun-13 7:43am View

Sir i am not getting clearly can u explain clearly....
ntitish 4-Jun-13 7:40am View

what is this SAMPLEClass
ntitish 4-Jun-13 7:33am View

Sir i am binding the data to checkbox like below

<asp:CheckBox ID="chk" runat="server" style="font-size:1px" ForeColor="Transparent" Text='<%# Eval("FullName") %>'/>
ntitish 4-Jun-13 6:43am View

sir other wise can u write java script for this condition below

i am having itemtemplate in radcombobox. in that item template i am taking three controls checkbox and image and linkbutton. now what i want is if i check the checkbox i want to get the name of the linkbutton and should show in radcombobox.
ntitish 4-Jun-13 6:37am View

sir i am binding the data to checkbox like below

ntitish 4-Jun-13 6:02am View

Tadit Dash is it possible....
ntitish 4-Jun-13 5:53am View

yes sir...it is not working
can i ask u one thing..
i am binding data to checkbox now i dont want to display the text of the checkbox...then for that we can write one javascript function na sir not to display the text of the checkbox and we can call that function in checkbox na sir...instead of finding the id of the checbox and hiding the text...bec u give me the code for hiding the checkbox by finding the id but again i have to write the javascript for finding the control in radcombobox....so can u do code for hiding the text of checkbox by calling the javascript function
ntitish 4-Jun-13 5:29am View

other wise i want to bind the data to check box but i dont want to display the binded data...i want to display only checkbox not the checkboxlabel....is it possible sir..
ntitish 3-Jun-13 8:20am View

Sir is r=there ant problem if it is dynamic and static
ntitish 3-Jun-13 6:43am View

ok sir thanks for ur involvement....
ntitish 3-Jun-13 4:44am View

sir did u saw my link....
ntitish 2-Jun-13 23:56pm View

static only sir it is common to every one but content on the panel will change(that mean name and date will be modified) rest of the thing will be same to every one.
ntitish 1-Jun-13 4:45am View

ntitish 1-Jun-13 4:36am View

sir i have to send full code of the designing and cs or designing is enough ....
ntitish 1-Jun-13 4:31am View

Sorry sir i will send u the link by posting my code in that site
ntitish 1-Jun-13 0:53am View

sir u r not getting my problem i want to call the javascript while closing the Radcombobox there is an event called OnClientDropDownClosed in radcombobox so there i want to call the javascript to collect the userid of the checked checkbox by separating with coma into radcombobox text..
ntitish 1-Jun-13 0:53am View

ntitish 1-Jun-13 0:47am View

after checking the checkbox the combobox will close na sir at that time i awant to display the selected checkbox users in the combobox below is my code for binding i want to call the javascript for this on radcombobox event(OnClientDropDownClosed).

<telerik:RadComboBox ID="rdPhysicianscmb" runat="server" Width="75%"
DataSourceID="sdsAttachedUsers" Filter="Contains" Font-Size="14pt"
onitemdatabound="rdPhysicianscmb_ItemDataBound" önClientDropDownClosed="HandleClose" LoadingMessage="Loading..." EmptyMessage="All Providers">
<itemtemplate>

<asp:CheckBox ID="chk" Width="10px" runat="server"/>

<asp:LinkButton ID="lblphyname" runat="server" CommandName="Selected" ForeColor="#0489B5" Font-Size="11pt"
CommandArgument='<%# Eval("AssignedTo") %>' onclick="lblphyname_Click" Text='<%# Eval("FullName") %>' Font-Underline="false" Font-Overline="false">

//the check box and linkbutton is in itemtemplate i pasted but it is not displaying
ntitish 31-May-13 10:21am View

sir i think the code what u give is not maching my criteria bec first thing on which event i have to write and second thing in the above code function HandleClose(comboBox) like that this should be also bec every check box label should be hide and that to i taken checkbox in radcombobox so i have to first find out the radcombobox.so how to do sir....i am so get tenced
ntitish 31-May-13 10:09am View

sir sorry to say ...i am not getting clearly ....
ntitish 31-May-13 9:52am View

cant u give this code in css...
ntitish 31-May-13 9:41am View

like below at the top of the page i added sir

<script type="text/javascript">
function HideCheckBoxText() {
$('input[type="checkbox"]').each(function () {
var selectedID = $(this).attr('id');
var value = $('label[for=' + selectedID + ']').css("display", "none");
});

function HandleClose(comboBox)
var selectedData = "";
var items = comboBox.get_items();
for (var i = 0; i < items.get_count(); i++)
var item = items.getItem(i);
var itemDiv = items.getItem(i).get_element();
var inputs = itemDiv.getElementsByTagName("input");
var inputsData = itemDiv.getElementsByTagName("label");
for (var inputIndex = 0; inputIndex < inputs.length; inputIndex++)
var input = inputs[inputIndex];
if (input.type == "checkbox")
if (input.checked == true)
selectedData = selectedData + inputsData[inputIndex].innerText+",";
comboBox.set_text(selectedData.substring(0, selectedData.length - 1));
</script>
ntitish 31-May-13 9:39am View

how to add jquery file to my project
ntitish 31-May-13 9:25am View

Now i modified the below code into this sir but this also not working can u see the code

function HideCheckBoxText(comboBox)
var selectedData = "";
var items = comboBox.get_items();
for (var i = 0; i < items.get_count(); i++)
var item = items.getItem(i);
var itemDiv = items.getItem(i).get_element();
var inputs = itemDiv.getElementsByTagName("input");
var inputsData = itemDiv.getElementsByTagName("label");
for (var inputIndex = 0; inputIndex < inputs.length; inputIndex++)
var input = inputs[inputIndex];
if (input.type == "checkbox")
var selectedID = $(this).attr('id');
var value = $('label[for=' + selectedID + ']').css("display", "none");

ntitish 31-May-13 9:06am View

sir can i post code for my another event in the same radcombobox OnClientDropDownClosed this javascript function is for while closing i have to get all the text of the check box which are checked in radcombobox bellow is my code

function HandleClose(comboBox)
var selectedData = "";
var items = comboBox.get_items();
for (var i = 0; i < items.get_count(); i++)
var item = items.getItem(i);
var itemDiv = items.getItem(i).get_element();
var inputs = itemDiv.getElementsByTagName("input");
var inputsData = itemDiv.getElementsByTagName("label");
for (var inputIndex = 0; inputIndex < inputs.length; inputIndex++)
var input = inputs[inputIndex];
if (input.type == "checkbox")
if (input.checked == true)
selectedData = selectedData + inputsData[inputIndex].innerText+",";
comboBox.set_text(selectedData.substring(0, selectedData.length - 1));
ntitish 31-May-13 9:02am View

sir actually the event is in radcombobox.
ntitish 31-May-13 7:58am View

sir r u there...
ntitish 31-May-13 7:23am View

//error is comming sir when i open combobox

Microsoft JScript runtime error: Object doesn't support this property or method

//on the below event of radcombobox i called that javascript function sir

OnClientDropDownOpened="HideCheckBoxText"
ntitish 31-May-13 7:06am View

Microsoft JScript runtime error: Object doesn't support this property or method
ntitish 31-May-13 7:05am View

no sir i am new to this jquery...
ntitish 31-May-13 7:04am View

but i am using that label text in another javascript it makes any problem
ntitish 31-May-13 6:59am View

sir i not understand sir...if u dont mind can u explain clearly ...
ntitish 31-May-13 6:54am View

sir not on click event sir on loading itself i dont want show the text of the checkbox
ntitish 31-May-13 6:52am View

sir not on click event sir....while loading itself i dont want to show the text of the checkbox
ntitish 31-May-13 6:38am View

sorry sir.....in my page it is not displaying message in time so thats why sorry again...
ntitish 31-May-13 6:36am View

sir r u there.....
ntitish 31-May-13 6:33am View

any thing sir either javascript or css
ntitish 31-May-13 6:30am View

I mean not only jwomackit i want to hide all labels of checkbox which are displaying in radcombobox is it posiible
ntitish 31-May-13 6:28am View

sir actually i copied only one check box data but there are so many i am binding user names to checkbox which is in radcombobox
ntitish 31-May-13 6:23am View

is that write sir, what i posted above.
ntitish 31-May-13 6:21am View

<input id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_rdPhysicianscmb_i0_chk" type="checkbox" name="ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$rdPhysicianscmb$i0$chk" /><label for="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_rdPhysicianscmb_i0_chk">jwomacklt</label>
ntitish 31-May-13 5:40am View

Dont be mistaken bec today is my last day to submit the task so i am very much hurry to complete the task..
ntitish 31-May-13 5:39am View

sir r u there...
ntitish 31-May-13 5:37am View

sir the messages what u r sending to me is displaying lately..
ntitish 31-May-13 5:30am View

Sir if possible can u code for me by seeing above code bec today is my last day to complete the task..
ntitish 31-May-13 5:28am View

Sir sorry for late reply....
ntitish 31-May-13 5:27am View

<asp:CheckBox ID="chk" Width="10px" runat="server" Text='<%# Eval("UserID") %>'
/>
ntitish 31-May-13 4:14am View

this is my cs code but it is not working

.hiddenText input[type="checkbox"] + label
display:none;
ntitish 31-May-13 3:14am View

is it possible to get the userid on combobox through java script if i check the check box of the user
ntitish 31-May-13 1:52am View

Sir r u there...
ntitish 30-May-13 23:37pm View

Sir actually i am binding user names to link button which is in item template of rad combobox. my functionality is selecting multiple users at a time.so i added one checkbox in the same item template. Now i am selecting the users by checking the check box and sending message to that particular users.up to this it is working perfectly...but my problem is i want to display the names of selected users in combobox by separating coma...
ntitish 29-May-13 6:20am View

Sir i cant get u....i posted my problem properly only...is there any wrong means let me know..
ntitish 24-May-13 6:34am View

the panel is in formview edit template is it causes error
ntitish 24-May-13 6:30am View

Compiler Error Message: CS0103: The name 'PanelEnableMobileNotifications' does not exist in the current context
ntitish 24-May-13 6:27am View

thanks sir and i had one more problem in my above code i am using two text boxes, now in the place of that i am using two combo boxes..now what was my problem is if the check box is checked means i want to apply the required field validators to that two combo boxes other wise if i uncheck the check box means the validations to that two combo boxes should be false for that java script possible ha sir...
ntitish 24-May-13 5:59am View

any thing i need out-put can u provide me code for the above code....
ntitish 24-May-13 1:49am View

Actually two dropdowns are in one panel which is in form and above the panel there is one checkbox if check the check box i am displaying the panel and if i uncheck the check box i am hiding the panel..now i want to give required field validators to that dropdown lists when i check the check box if i uncheck the check box the validation should be disable...is it possible
ntitish 24-May-13 1:43am View

sir actually i am posting one code can u say is it right or not

<script type="text/javascript">
function InitValidators()
Boolean chkbox=document.getElementById('<%=chkbox%>');
var ddl1=document.getElementById('<%=ddl1%>')
var ddl2=document.getElementById('<%=ddl2%>')
if(chk.checked=='true' && (ddl1.text =='' || ddl2.text ==''))
ValidatorEnable(document.getElementById('<%= RequiredFieldValidator1.ClientID%>'), true);
ValidatorEnable(document.getElementById('<%=RequiredFieldValidator2.ClientID%>'), true);
else
ValidatorEnable(document.getElementById('<%= RequiredFieldValidator1.ClientID%>'), false);
ValidatorEnable(document.getElementById('<%=RequiredFieldValidator2.ClientID%>'), false);
</script>