There are many managed solutions available. E.g.:
1. Sophos End point security and control
2. TrendMicro OfficeScan
3. McAfee VirusScan Enterprise
However, the best solution depends on your needs!
Some variables could be:
1. Support/ SLA
3. Configuration/Management options
4. Integration with existing infrastructure
5. Confidentiality requirements (e.g. connecting to Vendor's servers is not acceptable)
See the following web-sites to get a feel of performance of various AV products.
Depends which versions of Windows Servers you're running?
Forefront endpoint protection and System Center Endpoint Protection come with most licensing agreements with current Windows products.
As was pointed out:
TrendMicro is fairly good, which even MalwareBytes has a Enterprise version of their quality AV.
Manageability is a huge factor though, which cost is not far behind. A lot depends on existing Infrastructure like if you have a Firewall, IDS/IPS systems like Dell Secureworks, or other security blocks in place.
Something worth reading, albeit it's invincible!
Last Visit: 31-Dec-99 18:00 Last Update: 31-Jul-14 18:24