You mean regex (regular expression) I'm sure...
No. It is not too much. In a lot of cases checking input with regex the best way (fast and simple), the only thing you have to take care of is to write the write expression...
In your case, the expression tells to pass only chars that are not uppercase Latin letters (A-Z), not comma (,), not space ( ) and not numeric (0-9)...It sounds to me strange, so check it...
Here a nice visual tool to see what expression you are building: http://regexper.com/[^]
Skipper: We'll fix it. Alex: Fix it? How you gonna fix this? Skipper: Grit, spit and a whole lotta duct tape.
I am facing Problem in integrating R language with asp.net web application.Currently I am using R.Net but it is using DCOM so its not proper executing in multiple instances of web browser.Please provide a solution
i have been working on multiple file upload control in angular Js and web Api. in my case when user uploads image . i will convert it to byte array and on submit i will post it to the web api.the problem is its working well when image size is less than 800KB above that it makes the whole entity null
Hi plz who can help me, i am trying to use datagridview rows as cheched and the make updated the checked columns in to Emptable
itryed as flows:
For i As Integer = 0 To DataGridView1.Rows.Count - 1
While DataGridView1.Rows(0).Cells("Select").Value = True
sql = "update tbl_EmpDetails set Approval='" & x &"' where eid='"& DataGridView1.Rows(i).Cells(1).Value &"'"
cmd = New SqlClient.SqlCommand(sql, conn)
Is there a tool available that only displays 2d chemical structures especially mol files?
I am facing one issue with Entity Framework Model. I make changes to database and after this I updated production server's copy with my updates with Published Version. But I am getting en error from Entity Framework. So how to update Entity Framework's model as per my database change on production server with Asp.net Published Version site.
After initial deployment of website, in next revision I added few columns in my database and updated edmx file and it is working fine with my local source. When I published website and uploaded code to web server It is showing an error like "ColumnName" is not found in data collection etc..
I assume you're using Database First. You have to manually make the changes to the database yourself, same as you did with your local copy of the database.
Database First is used when a DBA has control over the database design and you have to write code against it. Normally, you wouldn't have access to the database schema in this situation. DBA's would be making these changes for you.
I have a quick query on ELMAH https://code.google.com/p/elmah/[^] It supports by configuration either to choose SQL Server or SQLite. I would like to know if there is a way to choose both (SQLServer and SQLite) to do the logging.